It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous Canadian "super duper" sniper killed in Ukraine 20 minutes later.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It's amazing how many people are treating this news as true when the OP didn't even provide a source.

I don't believe it yet.

I'm just calling the OP on his pathetic gloating.

I forgive you your insult against me personally. Only because you cover the situation around Canadian truckers, and I support them.
But I have a question for you. How would you react if Russia supports the liberation struggle of Quebec against the invaders, supplies Quebec with military instructors, a lot of modern weapons, creates biological laboratories there against the population of the rest of Canada, imposes sanctions, and so on?
And how do you feel about the fact that some bastards, and they are in Russia, decide to come to Quebec to hunt Canadians and kill them? Of course you won't like it.
Do you know such a universal law - "the boomerang law"?

Where do I donate?

Lol j/k.

I don't feel good about what Canada is doing concerning Ukraine and Russia. No need for hypotheticals.

As long as you like it. When, God forbid, it comes to you, you will like it much less.

Like what?

Not sure what you're talking about now.

My stance on the Russia/Ukraine issue is clear, I don't really have one, other than the MSM and government are FOS.

As far as it coming for me, bring it, I can only die once comrade.

Keep in mind I believe he's using Google translate so there's possibility of some things lost in translation.

I'm not 100% on that, but I thought that was the case.

I think so too. He was still gloating earlier though, lol.

(post by glen200376 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PacificViking
Let me guess Ukrainian military didn't give him a gun. world's biggest sucker. LOL serves them right, neo fascists.

Mercenairies not being given guns.

No dog in this fight, but wanted to say, snipers are very finicky about their tools of the trade.

I doubt he would accept something somebody just handed him. If was indeed any good, he had his gear zeroed in, and probably re-zeroed when he landed, and likely knew enough about the optics and recoil and rounds and every other aspect of his weapon that he could zero it very quickly with one hand behind his back.

It would be like having Jimi Hendrix show up and handing him a guitar to play, or some other virtuoso in an occupation. They know what they need and accept nothing less.

Don't know if this guy is truly still kicking or not. Not particularly concerned if he's gone. He's a merc that went to a random conflict to kill people, and if he was basing his decision process on what Western (particularly Canadian) MSM slop is fed, I'm dubious he fully understood the dynamic of the situation but jumped in eagerly with both feet.

People ought to keep out of other people's fighting, and that applies to BOTH sides.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
He's dead for a while it keeps them from looking for him.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hindsight is a wonderful thing if you're still breathing that is. What an idiot!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It's amazing how many people are treating this news as true when the OP didn't even provide a source.

I don't believe it yet.

I'm just calling the OP on his pathetic gloating.

I forgive you your insult against me personally. Only because you cover the situation around Canadian truckers, and I support them.
But I have a question for you. How would you react if Russia supports the liberation struggle of Quebec against the invaders, supplies Quebec with military instructors, a lot of modern weapons, creates biological laboratories there against the population of the rest of Canada, imposes sanctions, and so on?
And how do you feel about the fact that some bastards, and they are in Russia, decide to come to Quebec to hunt Canadians and kill them? Of course you won't like it.
Do you know such a universal law - "the boomerang law"?

Where do I donate?

Lol j/k.

I don't feel good about what Canada is doing concerning Ukraine and Russia. No need for hypotheticals.

As long as you like it. When, God forbid, it comes to you, you will like it much less.

Like what?

Not sure what you're talking about now.

My stance on the Russia/Ukraine issue is clear, I don't really have one, other than the MSM and government are FOS.

As far as it coming for me, bring it, I can only die once comrade.

Keep in mind I believe he's using Google translate so there's possibility of some things lost in translation.

I'm not 100% on that, but I thought that was the case.

I think so too. He was still gloating earlier though, lol.

He’s definitely gloating/trolling.

Look no further than the fact that he posted this thread in ‘War on Terror.’

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Even if they allegedly killed the Canadian sniper that went over... That wasn't the one who recorded the longest kill shot. The guy who went over was in the same unit as him.

This is ghost of Kyiv tier story.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Not even the same unit. The longest confirmed kill of over 3000m was done by a member of JTF-2. This guy was with the Van Doos. Whomever the dude with the record shot is, we won't actually know his name for a long time. All members of JTF-2's identity is classified. We know a few of them due to PR stuff but those are mostly upper echelon ranks. The claims of him making that shot are wrong. Dude's pretty good apparently but he isnt THAT dude. In saying that, I've known a few guys from the Van Doos over the years and the Van Doos are bad ass mother#ers and I wouldn't want to # with them.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Closed, pending source needed for OP

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join