It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous Canadian "super duper" sniper killed in Ukraine 20 minutes later.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It's amazing how many people are treating this news as true when the OP didn't even provide a source.

I don't believe it yet.

I'm just calling the OP on his pathetic gloating.

I forgive you your insult against me personally. Only because you cover the situation around Canadian truckers, and I support them.
But I have a question for you. How would you react if Russia supports the liberation struggle of Quebec against the invaders, supplies Quebec with military instructors, a lot of modern weapons, creates biological laboratories there against the population of the rest of Canada, imposes sanctions, and so on?
And how do you feel about the fact that some bastards, and they are in Russia, decide to come to Quebec to hunt Canadians and kill them? Of course you won't like it.
Do you know such a universal law - "the boomerang law"?

Where do I donate?

Lol j/k.

I don't feel good about what Canada is doing concerning Ukraine and Russia. No need for hypotheticals.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

As I wrote above, because of your snobbery, you don’t even know that in the world, and in Russia, there are many non-American social networks. And some of them significantly outnumber your social networks in terms of the number of users.

Really? There's billions of Russians on Russian social media so they outnumber Facebook, Instagram and Twitter? Which ones? NoYourSpaceIsOurSpaceComrade?

The largest Russian social network and messenger is Telegram. It ranks 11th in the world with 500 million users as of January 2021. Now much more. in addition, there are Chinese and Indian social networks and instant messengers.
And how would you react to a social network that operates in your country, does not pay taxes, blocks the resources of your government and officially declares that its goal is to bully and kill citizens of your country?

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

It's amazing how many people are treating this news as true when the OP didn't even provide a source.

I don't believe it yet.

I forgive you your insult against me personally. Only because you cover the situation around Canadian truckers, and I support them.
But I have a question for you. How would you react if Russia supports the liberation struggle of Quebec against the invaders, supplies Quebec with military instructors, a lot of modern weapons, creates biological laboratories there against the population of the rest of Canada, imposes sanctions, and so on?
And how do you feel about the fact that some bastards, and they are in Russia, decide to come to Quebec to hunt Canadians and kill them? Of course you won't like it.

Where do I donate?

Lol j/k.

I don't feel good about what Canada is doing concerning Ukraine and Russia. No need for hypotheticals.

As long as you like it. When, God forbid, it comes to you, you will like it much less.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

It ranks 11th in the world with 500 million users as of January 2021.

WOWIE WOW! 11th! Uh, that makes it 11th, as in not ahead of the ones I mentioned.

in addition, there are Chinese...social networks and instant messengers.

Oh, geez, first you go to the ChiComs for money and weapons, now you ask them for social media help. This is getting embarrassing. "Please to give thumbs up photo of Putin no wear shirt garment."

edit on 16-3-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I would have thought "VKontakte" the largest true Russian social network.

"Telegram" is 4th is it not?
edit on 16-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I hope we can all one day work together in peace. Regardless of anything, even our views I hope we can agree that we need to walk away from our in group out group dynamics and walk away From the wishes of those in power, as they just seem to want for us to hurt each other.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Nothing but tweets from twits, and some BS from sh@@ shoveling trolls on the internet. and it seem the OP got at least one of his pics from a twit named russian informa.

the tweet from the twit

As much hoopla that was made over him going there by all the MSM and BS sites, more would have been made if he was killed by the same ones.

Gonna call BS, until something more than just a BS tweet from a twit named russian informa

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I don't believe it yet.

Where do I donate?

Lol j/k.

As long as you like it. When, God forbid, it comes to you, you will like it much less.

Like what?

Not sure what you're talking about now.

My stance on the Russia/Ukraine issue is clear, I don't really have one, other than the MSM and government are FOS.

As far as it coming for me, bring it, I can only die once comrade.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

How would you react if Russia supports the liberation struggle of Quebec against the invaders, supplies Quebec with military instructors, a lot of modern weapons, creates biological laboratories there against the population of the rest of Canada, imposes sanctions, and so on?

Canada would let them go without a fight, they might possibly even take up a donation to get rid of them sooner.

Bad example, use Novia Scotia instead.

How would the Russians get past our special forces!?

I mean... first things first... our helicopters will crash into them "strategically".

And Wali?? Yeah, he seems deadly... but have the Russians been to Hali? Halifax? Some would say it's right deadly... eh. They'd get killed with kindness. We'd absorb them without hesitation and force them to drink with us until the cirrhosis took them.

If that didn't work then they'd have to get past the South Mountain Goler Brigade... and sorry Russians, but if you look like family to them... you're f***ed.

And could the Russians get past the RCMP? Okay, yes... but if they kill any of them... woooheee... the whole population will put their Christmas lights back up no matter the month, and if that's not depressing enough to make Russian invaders leave... well... I'm sure they'll get addicted to opiates somewhere around Bridgewater anyways, and if they march any further South than that, well... the sea just takes you at that point. No one knows what happens down there.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Could be plausible. Mercenaries are scum, they kill for a paycheck.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackRussian

It's not us plebs that hate one another and feel the need to fight TheBlackRussian.

We are all just people more similar that different at the end of the day.

If only our so-called leaders could claim the same.

Putin must be a bit worrying to you lot all the same with his mad table antics.

Are you sure he does not think himself a monarch emperor or king?

Coz that's what he is acing like far as i can establish, and a mad king at that.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

the OP didn't even provide a source

Apparently it originated from a Twitter post

The Deadliest Sniper in the World" has been Killed just 20 minutes

Canadian Sniper Wali Dead, Is It True? Death News On Twitter

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I don't believe it yet.

Where do I donate?

Lol j/k.

Like what?

Not sure what you're talking about now.

My stance on the Russia/Ukraine issue is clear, I don't really have one, other than the MSM and government are FOS.

As far as it coming for me, bring it, I can only die once comrade.

Keep in mind I believe he's using Google translate so there's possibility of some things lost in translation.

I'm not 100% on that, but I thought that was the case.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

LOL. Canada. Such a mystical place populated by strange and unusual inhabitants.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: TheBlackRussian

It's not us plebs that hate one another

You all wanted your fellow plebs who were unvaccinated removed from society.

Some of us still remember three weeks ago.

We'll forgive you all eventually, but some of us won't forget and will remind you when you suddenly become human rights champions.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I would like to see outside confirmation of your op. I’m not much of a fan of Propaganda, Russian or otherwise. How are things going with the Grimland in the Kremlin? Is he loosing support yet? It’s a matter of time.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Not in the slightest Ksihkehe

I have only ever promoted vaccinating people that wish to be vaccinated.

As you simply catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

And i challenge you to find any post i have ever made to suggest the unvaccinated be removed from society.

Your full of crap on that score pal by the bucket load.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

If I showed up over there and became the most famous dude on the battlefield, I would want news of my death being reported also.
It wouldn’t surprise me if Putin had active bounty’s on US and Canadian service men.
Not necessarily to kill but to take prisoner for a bargaining chip.

But as far as I can see this is just a rumour about his death.
Because apparently he posted saying not to worry about him, after his reported death

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Russia invaded ukraine.. It's not like they're on a safari to massacure russian people.

They chose to fight for a side in a war russia started.

You keep mentioning western propaganda (which there is some), but you spam threads that support Russian propaganda.

Maybe criticize Russia for invading a sovereign nation and we can take you seriously when you bring up western propaganda.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Well that was the funniest thing I've read in awhile, and I read through the entire opening post of this thread!

Get this man another XL double double from Tim's posthaste!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join