It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous Canadian "super duper" sniper killed in Ukraine 20 minutes later.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: MykeNukem

I literally see people gloat about killing his fellow countrymen, so I don’t see the issue. Welcome to modern war where you can talk to the guy on the internet you’re at war with.

You see people being morons, so it's ok to be a moron?

I don't follow that philosophy sorry.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: RussianTroll

Now you're gloating about killing ONE sniper? Whoopdeee F'N Dooo

I'm not even sure it's true, but if it is, you're a POS for gloating about it.

I don't agree with Canadians sticking our nose in it either.

GFYS I guess, not Russia, YOU.

I'm not gloating, I'm warning. Propaganda can encourage many villains and simply fools to come to a foreign country to kill people. They must clearly know what awaits them there. This will save many lives.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I'm not gloating, I'm warning. Propaganda can encourage many villains and simply fools to come to a foreign country to kill people. They must clearly know what awaits them there. This will save many lives.

How many ATSers do you think were on their way to Russia? Zero or more?

Soldiers get killed in combat. We all know that, they especially know that. I don't feel bad for him, he knew what side is up.

Yea, you're gloating..

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   

For several days, the Canadian was the main favorite, the true "hero" of Bandera's resources. The Nazis heatedly argued on the topic of exactly how many Russians the brave Canadian would kil

I get the irony of who this person was , and their combat experience.........

But writing # up like THIS, doesnt do your cause any good.......neither YOU and your country or Ukraine have their hands clean in any of this.

This reads like PURE hate filled propaganda and I for one hope ATS bans you for it

If you hate those "Nazis" so much then throw on a Uniform and get over there and join your Russian Comrades, the way they are being killed off in droves, they would probably welcome some new fodder
edit on 3/16/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   
It's amazing how many people are treating this news as true when the OP didn't even provide a source.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It's amazing how many people are treating this news as true when the OP didn't even provide a source.

I don't believe it yet.

I'm just calling the OP on his pathetic gloating.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I'm unable to find any source besides links from sources such as "Russia Information". Russian forces are that good that they got him in 20 minutes?

I'm sure they would love for him to say, "I'm alive and fighting in (blank)." I'll wait until you can provide a source from outside of Russia.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Soldiers get killed in combat. We all know that, they especially know that. I don't feel bad for him, he knew what side is up.

Yea, you're gloating..

That is, you want to expel me under the pretext that the members of our forum do not visit Russian social networks and forums? And how do you know this? I know that many Americans work in the information field against Russia and on Russian Internet sites. Biden even brought an entire plane of millionaire American bloggers to Poland to work against Russia.
Of course, you can get my ban on ATS, because I am Russian, and hatred and discrimination against Russians is now the official policy of the West. But then who will you negotiate with, and sooner or later you will have to do this. if you do not want to know us, but want to fight against us, but you will inevitably lose, because of your own snobbery and a sense of your own chosenness.
In the end, because of this, you yourself isolate yourself from the whole world.

(post by AugustusMasonicus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

That is, you want to expel me under the pretext that the members of our forum do not visit Russian social networks and forums? And how do you know this?

Serious question, can you still visit them? I thought Facebookski, Instagramkev and Twitterov were all gone.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Yea, you're gloating..

That is, you want to expel me under the pretext that the members of our forum do not visit Russian social networks and forums? And how do you know this? I know that many Americans work in the information field against Russia and on Russian Internet sites. Biden even brought an entire plane of millionaire American bloggers to Poland to work against Russia.
Of course, you can get my ban on ATS, because I am Russian, and hatred and discrimination against Russians is now the official policy of the West. But then who will you negotiate with, and sooner or later you will have to do this. if you do not want to know us, but want to fight against us, but you will inevitably lose, because of your own snobbery and a sense of your own chosenness.
In the end, because of this, you yourself isolate yourself from the whole world.

I want to expel you? What are you talking about?

ATS won't ban you for being Russian (maybe for other reasons though), and I would never try to have you banned. So hope that straightens that out.

I don't hate or discriminate against ANYONE, you got the wrong guy. I've been taking a 'wait n see' approach to all this, as have many here.

I'm a snob with a sense of choseness? BWAHAHAHAAAHAAA

Yea, wrong guy.

Calling you out on the gloating, that's all. I don't need to resort to International Politics to do it, I'd say the same if a fellow Canadian done it.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I don't believe it yet.

I'm just calling the OP on his pathetic gloating.

I forgive you your insult against me personally. Only because you cover the situation around Canadian truckers, and I support them.
But I have a question for you. How would you react if Russia supports the liberation struggle of Quebec against the invaders, supplies Quebec with military instructors, a lot of modern weapons, creates biological laboratories there against the population of the rest of Canada, imposes sanctions, and so on?
And how do you feel about the fact that some bastards, and they are in Russia, decide to come to Quebec to hunt Canadians and kill them? Of course you won't like it.
Do you know such a universal law - "the boomerang law"?

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

According to reddit/facebook-Wali has posted confirmation that he is in fact alive:

old.reddit.com...

Yes I know Reddit and facebook are not exactly a good "news" source,but according to the link he has posted confirmation he is alive on his facebook page.

Not sure why the guy thought it was a good idea to announce he was going to fight in Ukraine anyway-I would have thought the safer option would have been to keep quiet about that fact.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   

How would you react if Russia supports the liberation struggle of Quebec against the invaders, supplies Quebec with military instructors, a lot of modern weapons, creates biological laboratories there against the population of the rest of Canada, imposes sanctions, and so on?

Canada would let them go without a fight, they might possibly even take up a donation to get rid of them sooner.

Bad example, use Novia Scotia instead.

edit on 16-3-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That is, you want to expel me under the pretext that the members of our forum do not visit Russian social networks and forums? And how do you know this?

Serious question, can you still visit them? I thought Facebookski, Instagramkev and Twitterov were all gone.

As I wrote above, because of your snobbery, you don’t even know that in the world, and in Russia, there are many non-American social networks. And some of them significantly outnumber your social networks in terms of the number of users.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

How would you react if Russia supports the liberation struggle of Quebec against the invaders, supplies Quebec with military instructors, a lot of modern weapons, creates biological laboratories there against the population of the rest of Canada, imposes sanctions, and so on?

Canada would let them go without a fight, they might possibly even take up a donation to get rid of them sooner.

Bad example, use Novia Scotia instead.

Lmao, so true.

Ever try driving in Quebec? Nuff said...

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

According to reddit/facebook-Wali has posted confirmation that he is in fact alive:

old.reddit.com...

Yes I know Reddit and facebook are not exactly a good "news" source,but according to the link he has posted confirmation he is alive on his facebook page.

Not sure why the guy thought it was a good idea to announce he was going to fight in Ukraine anyway-I would have thought the safer option would have been to keep quiet about that fact.

He has a book to sell. He advertises it on his page. It would appear from the comments below his tweet or whatever that his book sales are increasing exponentially.

oh, well. I'm sure his wife and children will remember him every time they check the joint account.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

As I wrote above, because of your snobbery, you don’t even know that in the world, and in Russia, there are many non-American social networks. And some of them significantly outnumber your social networks in terms of the number of users.

Really? There's billions of Russians on Russian social media so they outnumber Facebook, Instagram and Twitter? Which ones? NoYourSpaceIsOurSpaceComrade?

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Lmao, so true.

Ever try driving in Quebec? Nuff said...

Drove to Montreal once. It was apparently still Pothole Season.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Call them Nazis as much as you wish.

Its clear what your attempting to punt with such futile propaganda.

Ukraine is a free nation with there president Volodymyr Zelenskyy being freely elected and of Jewish descent so definitely not a Nazi.

As to this neo Nazi crap well Russia has as big an issue with those muppets same as Ukraine, never mind also the USA, UK, France, and plenty of other nations.

As to who killed this fabled sniper if that's the case, that would be the Russian invaders who will ultimately be defeated and sent home in bits and pieces.
edit on 16-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join