It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've fallen (vaping/smoking again)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I wasn't in any way offended or bothered
I appreciate your concern and a hug back

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I smoked for around 15 years, 50:50 vaped and smoked since 2010, before moving 100% to vaping in 2012.

And dang the choice nowadays is outstanding in terms of ease of use, battery life and mostly flavor choice!

There have been virtually no reports of medical issues with vaping outside of the "outbreak" caused by fake CDB juice and fake JUUL pods that caused issues a couple of years back (in the US ONLY I'll add) and some folk have a sensitivity to propylene glycol (for them VG only juice exists as well), causing at worst a bit of minor irritation.

Popcorn lung, there have been ZERO instances of Electronic Cigarettes causing popcorn lung! According to The UK Cancer Research Society.

Buy reputable juice and you're good (or make your own).

Recently had a full medical and my lungs are 100% completely clear, And I'm chain vaping around 20ml of freebase juice per day in an Aegis Boost Pro now (best flavor and bomb-proof).

I'll add that patches and other "medical" nicotine replacement devices (1) Made me feel like crap (2) did not solve the hand to mouth habit (3) No nice throat hit or clouds.

Do I feel bad about not giving up vaping ? Not one bit, I've been on just 3mg juice for the past 8 years and never once felt the urge for a stinky that WOULD, most likely cause serious medical issues or kill me.

Also the type of kit and juice will make a HUGE difference. The JUUL style vapes use very high MG nicotine salts so you require less "hits", but can make you feel ...... well, weird. I use freebase nicotine, in a higher powered device that gives more flavour and bigger puffs, but if the craving is nicotine you'd need to vape alot more.

What device did you get ?
edit on 15-3-2022 by TheResidentAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheResidentAlien

I got the Joyetech eGo AIO Starter Kit 1500mAh .
I saw on youtube it happens to be a great beginners starter kit

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join