It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2022 Russia Invasion of Ukraine is Frustrating Those Who Want Reasons to Involve USA-NATO.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Friday, March 11, 2022

For weeks, Russia amassed tens of thousands of troops along the Russia-Ukraine border in preparation for invading Ukraine. The media became frustrated that it was taking so long for Russia to begin is march of destruction and death into Ukraine.

The United States Secretary of State painted a very dramatic picture of what the Russia invasion of Ukraine would look like, on February 17th...

Under such a false-flag operation, Blinken says Moscow will create a “fake” or “even a real chemical weapons attack” in Ukraine; then convene “emergency meetings” to address the so-called crisis; then issue proclamations that it must respond to defend ethnic Russians inside Ukraine; and ultimately launch an invasion that would lead all the way into the Ukrainian capital.
More at: time.com...

As we know, the invasion was relatively tame, in terms of large-scale destruction and death. The invasion began on February 24th, and to date, the United Nations says "only" about 549 civilians have been killed.

Source: www.cnbc.com...

-------

Those who want a lot of major explosions, like TV captured during the IRAQ war, are disappointed. Those who wanted a reason to get the United States and NATO directly involved with killing Russian soldiers inside Ukraine, are working overtime to creatively develop reasons for that intervention to occur.

The latest attempt at getting the U.S. involved is the Biden Administration saying it believes (like they said in mid-February) that Russia will use Chemical or Biological weapons against citizens of Ukraine who have not evacuated. (2.5 million of the country's 44 million have evacuated)

Friday, March 11, 2022

The Biden administration has warned this week that Putin could use chemical or biological weapons, but officials have repeatedly refused to say if a chemical attack would cross a red line or whether they have intelligence that an attack is imminent.

While President Joe Biden has repeated that the U.S. will not send troops to Ukraine to fight Russia, he warned Friday that "Russia would pay a severe price" if it used chemical weapons in Ukraine, raising questions over what those consequences would look like.
More at: abcnews.go.com...

Because nobody, including the U.S. Intelligence and Military, seems to know what Vladimir Putin's ultimate goal is, the administration and the Global Mainstream Media are using all kinds of "what if" scenarios during the invasion, to fill air-time, or look like "leadership" is being displayed.

Inside Ukraine, there's President Volodymyr Zelenskyy doing his best to get NATO Nations/USA inserted into the war, killing Russians. I'm not sure if he's naive, or doesn't care, that this could lead to a much larger conventional war, or even a war involving nuclear weapons.

At any rate, his military, along with the incredible fighting citizens of Ukraine, are putting such a hurt on the Russian military, (7,000 soldiers / 3 generals killed), the pressure on NATO/US to become directly involved is not as intense as it could be.
Ukraine's Incredible Success in Combatting the Russian Military: www.businessinsider.com...

Something may still happen to make those happy who want a large-scale war, for whatever reason. But so far, the ANTI-war forces in the United States government and NATO nations, are prevailing.

-CareWeMust

edit on 3/12/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Let's hope they can hold off the warmongers long enough for a ceasefire and negotiations, I don't think that's the plan though.

edit on 3/12/2022 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Ummm…are you sure…?

Are you really sure that anything you just claimed has any basis in fact…or reality…?

You did use four MSM fake news outlets propaganda pieces…as your evidentiary claim…

I thought you were better than that…

Shame…shame shame…shame…

YouSir

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Let's hope they can hold off the warmongers long enough for a ceasefire and negotiations, I don't think that's the plan though.

There's no reason for Russia to enact an overall ceasefire until it has achieved its objective, whatever that is.

There are ceasefires in certain areas, allowing civilians to leave, however.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

You have repeatedly made comments against
Zelinsky while completely ignoring any rational thought on the matter. Pretending like he is a war monger intent on bringing the world to war.

Among your many pro russia/Putin propaganda posts you repeatedly make.

You are either not intelligent enough or deliberately to willfully ignorant to comprehend that Zelinsky is the leader of a relatively weak country invaded by a world super power.

I do not care who you are, what country you are in, if you are being invaded with no hope of defeating the invader you will reach out to anyone and everyone to push for assistance. It is called a desire for survival and independence. If you feel that desire is wrong then I complete understand your constant pro putin and russia stance. You simply do not feel freedom matters.

As far as Putin, it is no secret he wants to restore the soviet union or at least some semblance of it. He announced it long ago, even outlined a plan to establish a new union by 2015 which didn't work out how he wanted.

Claiming NATO is an aggressor is also pure ignorance. NATO was established as a purely defensive alliance for people who valued freedom. The only agreement made is that if one country was invaded all would respond. One of the main reasons it grew is because of freedom, choice, and historical examples that communism does not work and countries cannot prosper under it. Many former soviet union members value their freedom and greater prosperity gained from leaving communism behind. They petition to join NATO to ensure they cannot be forced, pressured or invaded to be placed under communism or a newer version of the soviet union.

NATO is simply about freedom to make decisions for your country that benefit your country and defending all those who take part. If Russia wasn't a known threat and war mongering nation so many countries around it would not be trying to join NATO.

Attacks against nato are simply claims that it is unfair we do not allow blind Russian aggression and expansion. Basically claiming the world needs to allow putin to invade whomever he wants.

You are continuously posting as if paid to spread this propaganda while trying to pretend like you are attempting to think things through. Except if this is your example of thought you need a LOT more practice.

edit on 12-3-2022 by seeking77 because: Typos

edit on 12-3-2022 by seeking77 because: Typo

edit on 12-3-2022 by seeking77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I cited the news pieces that support what I believe, and shape what I believe to be the case.

As you know by living life, there are individuals who do not agree with what we believe or say.

As you know by living life, there's nothing can do about it, in most instances.

As a mature adult, you accept how the world works, and keep being...

YOU SIR.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

The way I see it is the last thing Russia would want is biochem attacks...thatd be a great way to draw other nations into the conflict which would probably cause much more issues for them. Same for anything nuclear...its just not in their interest.

If something like that were to happen I would be looking toward our side as the culperate. Not like we haven't used that playbook before or anything...accuse the other side of exactly what we plan to frame them for just before we frame them and have the media propaganda machine brainwash the masses to accept it.
edit on 12-3-2022 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: seeking77

l a relatively weak country invaded by a world super power.

It's unprecedented really that line you wrote. I don't think it has even happened once in the last fifty years... Has it???

NATO was established as a purely defensive alliance for people who valued freedom.

The last twenty years in Iraq, Libya and Syria would contradict this statement.

I personally believe had NATO been disbanded after the Soviet union fell, 9/11 may not even have happened.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Since your profile has 24 "lightning bolts" to 64 "stars", I'll assume that you're suffering from a problem similar to what plagues President Zelenskyy... A callous/cold personality, or extreme naivety.

Therefore, to avoid wasting time, I will simply agree with you, and wish you a happier life going forward.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Yea how exactly did we frame it when it happened in syria?

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Callous, cold, ignorant, lack of caring is someone who flames a country for having the nerve to fight back against an invader.

That is you. Basically a worthless excuse for a human being out to spread propaganda to support an insane leader that has hijacked a country.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeking77

Callous, cold, ignorant, lack of caring is someone who flames a country for having the nerve to fight back against an invader.

That is you. Basically a worthless excuse for a human being out to spread propaganda to support an insane leader that has hijacked a country.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeking77

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

If there's a biochemical attack, or a faked-one, it's more likely one orchestrated by US-Ukraine collaborating with each other, as they have done in the past on other matters.

It would be used as a reason for the U.S./NATO to get directly involved. Especially if this "attack" delivers lots of graphic images/clips of women and children.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

I personally believe had NATO been disbanded after the Soviet union fell, 9/11 may not even have happened.

That makes sense. Good point.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Those are the simple facts about NATO.

Never said other countries do not have failings. Never said other countries do not lie to people. Never said other countries do not mislead their population.

One major difference, when the US goes into somewhere they have better reasoning on the surface. They also never invade to take over completely.

Russia media is ALL lies because no one is allowed tp report anything outside Putins narrative. US media is pretty much gauranteed to be 50 percent lies or misleading. Because no matter what station you are watching they are promoting an agenda. Any claims from Russia should automatically be distrusted because they only allow propaganda. On rare occasions there might be a story that seemingly fits the propaganda or can be twisted to fit it and only then will there be any remote bit of truth.

Media here mostly twists reporting yo fit a political agenda. They report actual occurrences but do so differently. Not to be trusted either but FAR more trustworthy than anything coming from russia.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   

FWIW, your opinion is duly noted.

President Zelensky may just be naive, and NOT KNOW that NATO aircraft scraping Russian tanks, or shooting at Russian aircraft, could escalate to a major war.

After all, Zelensky's background is not in international affairs, or military, or government relations, etc.. I believe he's a Showbiz guy by training and experience???

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Again absolute ignorance.

Zelonsky is a man trying yo save his country. Without help it will be dead and vecause he decided to remain there he will be dead also. He is fighting for his life which he made clear when he refused to leave the country. If the country falls he dies period.

He is not thinking about the world stage because his threat is on his doorstep. His country is being invaded and all freedom will be lost. He is thinking about what ANYONE in that situation would be thinking about survival. Except he demonstrates he took his oath to his people in his position seriously by staying there to face what comes with them when he had a ticket out.

No naivity, and you clearly demonstrate absolute failure to comprehend or give a daln about anything beyond the propaganda tyou intend to push

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Um...not sure where you are from but us here in the US are from a country of invaders. Nit only do we invade a lot...we false flag to get in the door often too. I dare say our insane leaders have hijacked our own country as well...and you are supporting that as well as spreading their propaganda.

See how this works...you can't get all high and mighty on your morals when no side is clean. I'd respect you more if you just said the only reason you're all in is because if no side is clean mine winning is best for me. Thats a much more respectable reason for spewing propaganda. Selfish...but selfish is more respectable than dishonest.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I found this article should interest you.

Freedom of speech for asking questions? you would booted out if you ask the wrong questions.
Is the ideal version of demcoary, freedom of speech that they are preaching to Ukraine and to others?

"Obey or leave?"
"Either you are with us or agaisnt us?"

‘Ple ase leave’: Stan Grant ejects pro-Putin audience member from Q&A set

top topics

<<   2 >>

join