It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast of the Book of Revelation - a most unlikely figure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I did a search on ATS and only found a couple of posts related to this- and they are many years old.

Not sure if this video has ever been posted on ATS.

Video explains quite succintly WHO is the Beast of the Book of Revelation.

I'll agree with most of the video except for the RF-ID thing, which is NOT the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast is something much more subtle....and does not require any implant. don't know about the bloodline thing either.

The mark of the beast is one of the things the English Monarchy promotes as a virtue. Can you guess?

While Prince Charles may seem like a laughable idea as the Beast of Revelation (Lucifer) - deception comes in MANY forms. Study what he stands for and it may lead you down a different path and level of realization.

PC is known for:

- "Father" of ORGANIC FOOD movement
- Major promoter of CLIMATE CHANGE / Global Warming via CO2. One of the earliest promoters.
- Hypocrite relative to what he espouses is major bad - CO2
- Major environmentalist
- Gives to many charities
- Murderer - Princess Diana?

Prince Charles: 50 years ago, people thought I was 'potty' to care so much about the environment.

12 Things You Didn’t Know About Prince Charles

..sometimes what you think is "GOOD" is not good at all. It's misdirection and has you running in circles...

edit on 6-3-2022 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Beloved and respected, will set himself up as god, Charles is not beloved or respected, not well liked by most people. The antichrist/ beast, going to have to be a Christ figure, a genuine hero to people, a saviour, Charles will never be that to most people on this planet

Also going to seat himself in the temple...if it gets rebuilt
Funny, revelations is a spiritual prophecy so, any idea we consider could be based on a false premise. More than likely will play out in a way nobody could imagine

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I think he is about 10,000 years too late for that title .

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

Likely all true.

The being potty over climate is because it was never ever about anything but controlling human activities he and his elite cult had targeted including the Earths current population and future downsizing. He is hanging out in the gutter of the elite scum. Very little cream there is so much scum in that milk

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
It'd take a completely different Charles to come forward once he has the crown.

As things stand now, I doubt he can dress or feed himself, much less be a key endtimes player.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Beloved and respected, will set himself up as god, Charles is not beloved or respected, not well liked by most people. The antichrist/ beast, going to have to be a Christ figure, a genuine hero to people, a saviour, Charles will never be that to most people on this planet

Also going to seat himself in the temple...if it gets rebuilt
Funny, revelations is a spiritual prophecy so, any idea we consider could be based on a false premise. More than likely will play out in a way nobody could imagine

and where do you get that from? it's influence, not about likability. but anyway...your comments - what is your basis for that?

you have the scripture - with specific clues. the video is fairly old. Step up to the plate with someone else then that fits the scripture.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I think he is about 10,000 years too late for that title .

Prince Charles: "Patron Saint" Of Organics - CBS News - 2007

www.cbsnews.com...

...of course..most people think ORGANIC is "GOOD, HEALTHY." Less pesticides, yeah, sure, that's good. But as one may have heard -- the hardest liars (Or lies) / deceivers (Or deceptions) to spot are those who/which mix truth & fairy tales.

I'll say - I don't think he is even aware of it. He's just a stand-in (So to speak) to satisfy the Book of Revelation. Part of a bigger plan.

I could state outright what those deceptions are about organic food...but it took me awhile to uncover them. THe last one I only recently uncovered in the last month or so. And I wasn't looking for it per se. Curious to see others lines of questioning first.

At Highgrove, his 1,000-acre private estate in western England, he has set the standard not just for organic farming -- he has a big business selling organic products -- but for organic gardening, Phillips observes. No chemical fertilizers or poisonous pest control is used there, yet he's created what's widely accepted as a horticultural masterpiece.

It's not a passion he's come to lately. He didn't follow this trend, Phillips points out, he set it.

"I think he's a man of huge vision," says Patrick Holden, who runs the British Soil Association, Britain's Organic food certification body. "In the '70s, he was talking about the environmental crisis, in the '80s he cottoned on to organic farming as a solution to build a more sustainable agriculture, and he was so far ahead of the curve that he was dismissed, and in some cases is still dismissed today. And yet, we should listen to what he says."

edit on 7-3-2022 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Likely all true.

The being potty over climate is because it was never ever about anything but controlling human activities he and his elite cult had targeted including the Earths current population and future downsizing. He is hanging out in the gutter of the elite scum. Very little cream there is so much scum in that milk

Have you seen this? Great Global Warming Swindle - 2007?

Now, they get a couple of things wrong in the video, especially since more time has passed...but a main argument is sound (Not CO2). Of course, the weather / climate is changing...so, what is the deception? What is the cause?

Might be helpful to know HOW the climate is changing first....I learned the hard way...lots of analysis & study & comparison. Would be happy to provide links to websites / video channels that show what is going on around the world that one / most have missed.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The Antichrist will be charismatic leader. Prince Charles has the charisma of a dried fish, and has always been a follower. Besides, nobody would ever accuse him of being very bright.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The Antichrist will be charismatic leader. Prince Charles has the charisma of a dried fish, and has always been a follower. Besides, nobody would ever accuse him of being very bright.

Are you sure you haven't been watching too many end times videos? [w/ flawed conclusions or assumptions]

FIC/FAKEtional videos.

"A charismatic leader?"

sounds like you haven't done enough research...on how he has influenced others. Maybe lots of folks just believe "he" will be "good looking charismatic" because that's who many Christians follow at many churches of today. Pop music bands, worship songs, etc...it's a show! Image! Superficiality!

again...the scripture states very specific things which the video addresses...
edit on 7-3-2022 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
interesting spin on the coat of arms as a 'cartuche' of charles...

in another parrallel reality charles might have gained-the-throne... instead of a long living Queen elizabeth --- and charles would then have Anglican Church status to betray like what is prophecied in bible

sorry no points 4 your theory, too much a stretch of interpretation

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

It’s in the bible, I have read it, even recently, you can read it as well, always a good idea to read something before commenting about it
I don’t have the time or inclination, do your own research it’s a big topic
Even better idea to study a topic before commenting or writing threads about it
It’s 2022, you are a long way behind in your eschatological theology

I don’t know who fits it, just know Charles ain’t it and it does feel very close

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Like I said , 10,000 years too late .

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If it was built by Ants, it can be destroyed by Ants.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

It’s in the bible, I have read it, even recently, you can read it as well, always a good idea to read something before commenting about it
I don’t have the time or inclination, do your own research it’s a big topic
Even better idea to study a topic before commenting or writing threads about it
It’s 2022, you are a long way behind in your eschatological theology

I don’t know who fits it, just know Charles ain’t it and it does feel very close

enlighten me, if you may be so bold.

It has to be in Revelation, not anywhere else.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Revelations and the OT book of Daniel

www.prophecyproof.org...
An introduction as to the character of the man

But this is prophecy and prophecy never works out as expected
Just not going to happen as people think, it’s 2022 and the ideas of what people think, million man armies, war in Israel, new temple being built, Israel, Mark of the beast, drying of the Euphrates

Million man army in Megiddo, unlikely as wars are not fought like that anymore, new temple in Israel when the church, the individuals are the new temple, drying up the Euphrates river when Christians are possibly the spiritual river, mark of the beast when it’s referring to possibly the teffelin/phylacteries Jews use as a symbol, it’s all symbolic not necessarily literal

Who knows?
Prophecy isn’t something to be understood but reflected on

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Revelations and the OT book of Daniel

www.prophecyproof.org...
An introduction as to the character of the man

But this is prophecy and prophecy never works out as expected
Just not going to happen as people think, it’s 2022 and the ideas of what people think, million man armies, war in Israel, new temple being built, Israel, Mark of the beast, drying of the Euphrates

Million man army in Megiddo, unlikely as wars are not fought like that anymore, new temple in Israel when the church, the individuals are the new temple, drying up the Euphrates river when Christians are possibly the spiritual river, mark of the beast when it’s referring to possibly the teffelin/phylacteries Jews use as a symbol, it’s all symbolic not necessarily literal

Who knows?
Prophecy isn’t something to be understood but reflected on

Doesn't mention anything from the BOOK OF REVELATION. Except one small irrelevant quote.

Just one guy's opinion.

Sorry...gotta come up with something better.

Where did this word "antichrist" come from. Is that even in the Bible?

The video in OP has specific information. Waiting for someone to post something that fits...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I don’t have to come up with anything at all, nothing fits
As I said over and over, prophecy is retrospective, looked back on and understood

Write your own book, do and believe as you wish

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
There's an up and coming politician in Australia who is looking like the most likely AC candidate at this point in time.
I won't say his name, but search these points and you will find him easy enough.

- Ex Lt. Colonel of the SAS
- Motivational speaker & extremely charming
- Proponent of QAnon, SRA and adrenochrome
- Has reported ties to Knights of Malta/Vatican
- Endorses execution and the death penalty
- Supposedly religious but openly slanders Christians
- Very quick to anger when scrutinized/questioned
edit on 10-3-2022 by NeuronDivide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I don’t have to come up with anything at all, nothing fits
As I said over and over, prophecy is retrospective, looked back on and understood

Write your own book, do and believe as you wish

Sure nothing fits. You're entitled to that opinion...but the scripture states very specific things. And you've got nothing in this game of poker from where I sit, even if you think you've got a full house.

If one reads ANTICHRIST and the CUP OF TEA from 1998 (or at least the first part...after his explanation of Prince Charles, the book got way too "conspiracy oriented" /too many directions for me) one can see the logic in written form in more detail then this video.

No need to write any book (There already is one as above)...the "truth" will reveal itself shortly in incontrovertible terms (For the vast vast majority - there are always doubters). But time for a wipe out first...clean the decks.

Oh the thing that the monarchy promotes as a virtue...that's PRIDE. All those KNIGHTHOODS, awards, virtue promotion. Oh look - you can be called a SIR!

en.wikipedia.org...

PRIDE is the sin of Lucifer. The original sin.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join