It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Sadly, I agree that Americans are stupid. Or at the very least intellectually lazy.
Maybe the compassionate way of putting it is…asleep? Busy? Overwhelmed with day-to-day life?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Why is Depp on my TV all day long?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

For Rel, actually, I'm 6 pens none the wiser...

lol.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

ADAM

Weirdly I just want to point out that in episode 24 of Neon Genesis Evangelion Adam is exposed as a form of Lilith.

As Asuka's depression has grown to the point that she is reduced to catatonia, Seele sends Kaworu Nagisa to NERV in order to be the replacement pilot for Unit 02. At first Shinji and Kaworu bond and quickly become friends. However, it is soon revealed that Kaworu is in fact the final Angel, Tabris, and has been sent to merge with Adam in Terminal Dogma at the bottom level of NERV headquarters. Kaworu commandeers Unit 02, and Shinji engages it with Unit 01 in a fierce fight while in free-fall as they descend to Terminal Dogma. Kaworu reaches the Angel in Terminal Dogma as Shinji defeats Unit 02, but realizes that the Angel is not Adam but Lilith. Realizing it is the way things are meant to be, he then implores Shinji to kill him to prevent humanity from being destroyed. Shinji hesitates, but finally kills Kaworu.

This Kaworu Nagisa is called

the seventeenth, and final member of a series of enemies which threaten humanity named Angels

So, while this is only a Japanese Anime, I would like to re address something that I stated before about it: quoted from here

Evangelion already did it.

"In 2015, fifteen years after a global cataclysm known as the Second Impact, teenager Shinji Ikari is summoned to the futuristic city of Tokyo-3 by his estranged father Gendo Ikari, director of the special paramilitary force Nerv. Shinji witnesses United Nations forces battling an Angel, one of a race of giant monstrous beings whose awakening was foretold by the Dead Sea Scrolls."

What if this was soft disclosure and everyone missed the warning?

Well stand by for naming confusion:

"After the final Angel is defeated, Seele, the mysterious cabal overseeing the events of the series, triggers the "Human Instrumentality Project", a forced evolution of humanity in which the souls of all mankind are merged for benevolent purposes, believing that if unified, humanity could finally overcome the loneliness and alienation that has eternally plagued mankind. Shinji's soul grapples with the reason for his existence and reaches an epiphany that he needs others to thrive, enabling him to destroy the wall of negative emotions that torment him and reunite with the others, who congratulate him."

Weird coincidence really if anything else, unless Hideaki Anno and Takeshi Sawamura had some really deep connections in this mess.

Just an anime?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to: SideEyeEverything
I feel like that's a bit too easy and also rude.
Every nation is lied to,just because we comply doesn't mean we're not wise to what's going on.
Where are you from ?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

First Chechen War Stats:
| Second Chechen War Stats:

Ramzan Akhmadovich Kadyrov is the son of former Chechen President Akhmad Kadyrov who switched sides in the Second Chechen War (offering his service to Vladimir Putin's regime in Russia) and became Chechen President in 2003. Akhmad Kadyrov was assassinated in May 2004. In February 2007, Ramzan Kadyrov replaced Alu Alkhanov as president, shortly after he had turned 30, which is the minimum age for the post.

Kadyrov has adopted a macho image where he frequently poses with guns and military garb, as well as displaying his opulent wealth.

The Kadyrov family has enriched itself considerably during its rule of the Chechen Republic. The Russian Federation dispenses extensive funding to the Chechen government. The distinction between the Chechen government and Kadyrov are blurred.

This warlord has a number of personalities, holds a PhD in economics and has 12 kids by unknown number of wives. His wiki page is a hoot, like someone out of a twisted bad ass macho man military movie.

Lieutenant general Ramzan Kadyrov, a top Putin ally who wears designer boots.

Why the Chechen Warlord Wears Designer Boots

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Me either had pre chem and had a couple accidents decided to pursue other educational interests.
Added a link to prior post
I think others on thread might be able to help I just added a part tying it to watching the water (again)

a reply to: crappiekat
I forgot it probably is nothing as a choice lol most likely answer and i left it off the test lol.

edit on 2022/4/19 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Energy and Energy Accessories

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 800bc9 No.7354186 
Nov 13 2019 11:54:51 (EST)

.grassley.senate.gov...
Read carefully.
Re-read carefully.
Spy_insert [EC] known?
Re-read drops re: Spy_insert.
What do these people have in common?
Pelosi's son
Kerry's son
Romney's son
Biden's son
Hint: Geo location: Ukraine
Hint: Energy
Coincidence?
When [GS] calls, D's always answer.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing!
Q

www.qanon.pub...

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Maybe if we translate "Follow" as well?

Follow the pen = Suivre Le Pen (or more accurately "Suivre le stylo")

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Took Too much too much.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   
His wife is the one you should be watching.

Think about the men in this movie. Inept. The women? Evil.

edit on 4/19/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Don't you dare come that close to me without meeting for a coffee!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Someone at FoxNews is really interested in the Depp case. Crazy world.

It's also crazy that this guy left MSNBC to fight in Ukraine, because he's wanted to kill Russians that Trump colluded with...or something like that. I think there was a post in this thread about NANCE yesterday?

Here he is showing his expertise in Ukraine. Looks like he's faking to me.

Short Video Clip: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow

One of my quips a while back was that,

- Between Hollywood, Disney, and Madison Avenue, postwar America never had a chance to establish an objective view of reality -

Obviously, an exaggeration, but it makes the point that American society was hugely, and deliberately, distracted in those decades. Today it is "smart"
phones and the 'net.

I agree with you. Americans are not stupid. Many may be ignorant because of what I mention above, or, because at some point, our school system focused on indoctrination vice actual education.

Living in Europe, I've often had chats with Europeans on this topic. Europe's view of life in the States is really distorted, and when they encounter actual American outlooks, it wigs the Europeans out. It takes a lot of explaining that a completely different national experience, history, and daily life shapes Americans to look at things differently than Europeans.

The thing many miss is that Americans are hardly alone in having been distracted and taught bogus priorities. Europe is all about that as well, but their regimes are very good at ensuring their people don't consider such ideas.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Is this for real?

Notice the NATO flag... so it's finally officially acknowledged that this is a war between US/NATO and Russia?

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yes here www.whitehousegiftshop.com... 4th row from the bottom of the page. Also a coin for hyena as 49th pres

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In regards to this photo there was a thread on pol about it and they raised some concerns with the picture that seemed to be compelling it was possibly staged. The questionable things they brought up in the picture are: The guns safety is off, the strap is too tight so you couldn't even shoulder the weapon, no magazines are in the carrier, the gun looked beat up with dents and showed signs of rust, he is wearing camo that both sides don't easily recognize, doing a live interview in a war zone with said camo is a good way to get shot.

Just some interesting points made, and I am no expert and those findings were not mine but the interview immediately turned on my BS spidey sense.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

In that same /pol/ thread, it was pointed out, or "nooticed," that the bark on the tree directly behind him in the photo indicates that he is actually in the state of Virginia, as it is a type of tree exclusive to that region and no where else.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

CURRENCY = MONEY = MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND
MOTIVATION = MOVEMENT = ENERGY = SPIRIT = EMOTION
EMOTIONS CLOUDS JUDGEMENT = FAKE NEWS = DECEPTION
TRAPS VITALITY = DRAINS US = LIFE FORCE = BATTLE FOR YOUR SOUL
FIGHTING OURSELVES = DRAG EACH OTHER DOWN = QUICKSAND
STUCK = ANCHOR = SINKING SHIP = TITANIC = LIFEBOAT = GODS WORD
BE STILL = STOP REACTING = CUT THE CORD = STOP POISONING YOURSELF
HEAL = ABOUT THE BREAK = DAM BREAKS = WATER FLOWS = SEE THE LIGHT
WASH GUILT AWAY = FORGIVE YOURSELF = STOP THE BLAME GAME
FEEL LIGHTER = LOVE & LAUGH AGAIN = A NEW SPIRIT = MOVE ON
FORWARD TOGETHER = FULFILL THE DREAM = TRUST THE PLAN

KU POSTS ARE LIKE "A PERFECT CALL" (EACH POV SEES "THEIR TRUTH"):
1. FAKE (Time waster / LARP)
2. PARTIALLY TRUE (Pick some parts/ignore others to create THEIR PLAN)
3. STEPS (Requires HUMILITY, EFFORT & CHILDLIKE TRUST to discover new doors)

CLOSER LOOK AT SINGAPORE
- A thriving city/country & economic hub for 5.45 million residences
- Multi-ethnic, multi-faith living peacefully in a densely populated area
- Model urban zone with high quality of life / nature / public transport

CONNECT THE DOTS = SEE THE PROBLEM = WE ARE THE PROBLEM
WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS = BECAUSE THEY KNOW UNIVERSAL TRUTHS
WHY ARE WE DOING THIS = WE CAN'T SEE UNIVERSAL TRUTHS YET
THE UNIVERSE RUNS PERFECTLY = ONE SET OF RULES FOR EVERYTHING
GREAT AWAKENING = WE ARE THE SOLUTION = POWER = BY THE BOOK
STOP PLAYING THEIR GAME = CHOOSING TO FALL INTO THEIR TRAPS
BREAK OLD HABITS = CLEAR YOUR MIND = HEAL = NO FEAR = BALANCE
TRUST = WE HAVE IT ALL = STOP THE WITCH HUNT = AWAKE, NOT WOKE
FOCUS ENERGY ON GOOD = TRUST HUMANITY = COMFORT & MERCY
LOVE LIFTS ALL BOATS = LEAD BY EXAMPLE = LIVE NOW = GOD WON

edit on 20-4-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join