It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Find Me One ATS Member

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I am issuing a challenge to all ATS members.

If you want a bloody war, raise your hand.

If you want a future where authority has the power to remove you from society through as little as an algorithm identifying you as non-compliant to the State, raise your hand.

If you are enjoying the lies spewed forth to manufacture consent on all opposing sides, don't be shy. Show us your rah-rah and that good old team spirit. No glass house for you.

Through the actions of the elite worldwide, death is coming to many and domination to those remaining.

There is no one left on the planet in a leadership position representing the will of the people.

Threaten their narrative enough to become a blip on their radar and your own personal views will instantly transform you into a terrorist.

While people are being deceived by all the narratives flying around, they do not comprehend that by picking a side they are advancing the interests of the global elite.

The only solution is a global awareness of how the few are working overtime to enslave the many.

If 10% of all people in all countries create a global movement to say we won't pick up arms to fight rich people's wars anymore, we can end this.

Find me one ATS member that would be against this proposal.

Realize that whether you are for or against certain political ideology we have more in common than that which divides us.

I wish to raise my children in an environment free from all the bs that now is broadcast into our minds 24/7.

How about you?

I believe this thread and the comments posted to be an accurate reflection of the larger global demographic.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Sadly we lost the war on kindness for humanity. Humanity that years ago was built on the strength of common sense.
Today I kind of had to put my self in a map of selfishness. Why... Because now in this country we are vaccinating children 5 years old and up. Currently its up to the parent to approve.

Sad days ahead.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

It's the binary logic we use, everything is either good or bad.

This war, it is ugly and unnecessary (it's war) but was provoked by US/NATO and Russia, partly also the Ukraine government. Provoked by power and money addicted politicians, MIC, not the citizens. So they want us to pick sides, to ignore and oversee the wrongdoings and commit to the propaganda machine. Don't commit.

The day comes in many shades of brightness, as well as the night does. And most of the time both are not completely bright and dark, even during the day there are dark shadows where the light does not reach.

But still the media/gov/TPTB want's you and me to pick a side, so their bad acts are ignored and forgiven. Even others here on ATS, I saw the thread want you to pick sides. Some even feel the need to express it in their avatars (no judgement).

The solution? Teach children to think critical and live it yourself, so adults recognize it. You can't help some though, the brainwashing runs too deep on all sides of the conflict.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Don't commit.

I shan't.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Was more towards the general reader, not my impression about you.

Learned a new word too.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I know, but I wished to highlight this poignant part of your statement.

If there ever were an online community of 10% of the world's population reflecting the views in my OP, that would probably be the motto.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
If you want a bloody war, raise your hand.
Nope. Bloody wars are the fault of (mostly) too much government.

If you want a future where authority has the power to remove you from society through as little as an algorithm identifying you as non-compliant to the State, raise your hand.

Thank you kindly, but, I'll pass. They want me gone (after I've paid a lifetime of dues) it's gonna come down to a shooting.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   
They offer the illusion of choice. You can have red or green.
There is no yellow, stop asking for it.

What you wrote comes close to the heart of the matter.

Can’t fight a war without boots on the ground.

Put on sandals and be kind to each other.

Maybe we can get some peace and quiet when they declare war and nobody turns up.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   
In the Iraq war the total death casualties from 2001 to 2021 the death of troops were around 4431 and a total of more then 31000 wounded.

Lol I’m the news they claim that more then 5000 Russian troops have been killed in a week in Ukraine. Wow

In response to who wants what, I’ll raise my hand and say I want war, I want war on the liars and manipulators we call our news, and media, our supposed “elected leaders” that supposedly represent us the people to other peoples across the world. I’ll raise my hand for war on those wishing to strangle out common sense, the monsters that want to own your wealth they didn’t work for, I want war.

I want to see the big tech monopolies and the corrupters brought to justice, those folks that will buy and trade your “data” aka all your digital information, information most of the time you were forced to provide to a network for one reason or another (cough covid) when you didn’t have recourse to do business in person.

War against evil man does to man. Jesus once #ed people up and it was in a synagogue where hebrews were usurping (banking with interest) his people and on a Sunday. Jesus was so pissed he supernaturally threw tables and 💩 and forced them out.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

What's your arsenal look like?

Army size?

Supplies?

Base?

Mobility?

General support from the public?

Means of production to keep the supply lines running smoothly?

Can you launch operations across air, land, sea and space?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

You could say the invasion of iraq and Afghanistan was provoked. But did they deserve to be invaded and occupied for many years?

The civilians lost out there and will lose in Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Sadly we lost the war on kindness for humanity. Humanity that years ago was built on the strength of common sense.

We certainly did indeed. However unsure when exactly supposedly it was built on the strength of common sense.

Humanity has always been as a whole despicable as countless historical accounts cannot deny, I fail to see when the strength of common sense has prevailed.
Admittingly their are a rare minority of souls who possess genuine kindness but you'd be looking very far and wide to complile a noteworthy list.

People are being deceived by the narrative because their spirit is corrupt, incapable and selfish, just how one is supposed to find kindness amongst these traits is incalculable.

The OP may believe the comments to be a reflection of the larger demographic but the very sad reality is that nothing could be further from the truth........although I greatly appreciate the misplaced faith in humanity.

Humans are just not hard-wired to co exist and that is the unfortunate history proven facts of the matter.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Ummm…Raises hand…

Not that I truly want a bloody war…but I want a bloody war…

The truth is…all because of human nature I might add…civilizations…and societies…tend to fester…and rot from within…

Thus is corruption…

It’s a cyclical thing…

Western societies are now at the rot stage…the stage where it becomes incumbent on the ruled…to rise up and break the mold…

All so that the cycle can start again…

History is one long line of…repetition…and there isn’t enough evolution or enlightenment to keep a fart lit against it’s inexorable…weighty…dark…

Which is all we will ever know…which is OK…because all that we create…is made in the lap of entropy…

YouSir

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Excellent proposal.

Knowing our respective governments, if we did that, they'd bring back conscription and make sure we are the selectees.

Something is gonna give soon, that's for sure. It's feel-able.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
So is the solution passive resistance?

If you don't go along with the program and just go about living your life, you will be harassed and punished in an effort to force you to conform. So peacefully take it, turn the other cheek, then bend over and offer two more cheeks for a good ass whooping?

Thank you sir, may I have another? Is that the idea on how to resist the violence and insanity they are imposing on us?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Elitists, by their very definition are not hardwired to coexist.

Humanity wants a chance to live their lives.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

All this blame can be laid at the feet of the people running the show.

How have you contributed to the rot?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

We outnumber them 10 million to one.

Awareness is key.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: YouSir

All this blame can be laid at the feet of the people running the show.

How have you contributed to the rot?

Ummm…I don’t run the show…my purpose is to help break the mold…

YouSir

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Can’t fight a war without boots on the ground.

SILENT WEAPONS for QUIET WARS

top topics

<<   2 >>

join