It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Convoy 2022 Trucks TRASHED By Trudeau's Political Police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Recovering The Shed and other Convoy Truck--trashed.

The disrespect continues as Freedom Convoy participants who were in Ottawa are being harassed by Trudeau's political police and donors still have closed bank accounts--despite the Emergencies Act being revoked! Still no word on where those 'police' really came from. Many people are very suspicious, myself included, that many were not Canadian.

39 Ontario trucking businesses shut down after freedom convoy protests.

The ministry confirmed to Truck News that there has been 12 suspension and seizure orders issued onto large truck businesses that were involved in the protests. This allowed the suspension of their operating authority in Canada. It also allows them to seize all plates registered to the companies.

thepostmillennial.com...

Canada’s chief financial intelligence agency has once again shut down claims by the Trudeau government that donations given to the truckers’ Freedom Convoy constituted terrorist funding.

Blacklock’s Reporter reported Friday that Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC) deputy director of intelligence Barry MacKillop had declared the money raised for the convoy protests came from people supporting a cause they believed in.

“It was their own money. It wasn’t cash that funded terrorism or was in any way money laundering,” MacKillop told the Commons finance committee.

“These were people who supported the cause before it was declared illegal. There were people around the world who were fed up with Covid and were upset and saw the demonstrations. I believe they just wanted to support the cause.”

tnc.news...

Justice Centre is suing the government over abuse of the Emergencies Act:

The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms has filed a constitutional challenge on behalf of four Canadians, including two decorated military veterans and a retired police officer, to the Trudeau Government invocation of the Emergencies Act on February 14, 2022. Two of the applicants represented by the Justice Centre had their bank accounts frozen and seized, without judicial authorization or a review process, using laws that normally only apply to terrorists and enemy nations. The Justice Centre’s legal action will argue that the use of the Emergencies Act was unconstitutional and an excessive use of Executive Power, not authorized by the law in the circumstances.

www.jccf.ca...

edit on 27-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Turdo will hopefully have nothing left to mandate soon hopefully if this guys take on Moderna and Pfizer going to go bankrupt very soon.
Bye bye!

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Apparently there a whole new permissable protest, hate free zoning and it about defunding police an what not.
edit on 27-2-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I hope the lawsuits turn out well

Though the courts are corrupt, if the evidence is there, they can't negate that

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
I hope the lawsuits turn out well

Though the courts are corrupt, if the evidence is there, they can't negate that

Oh yeah they can,they call it "lack of standing" Ask the Republican party in the US about that.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   
There was a UN plane spotted on the ground in a nearby base and a Belgian AF flight in and out of there.

I'm not sure the image of the tail number was genuine, but the spotting was from multiple sources.

new topics

top topics

join