It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Older vulnerable people told they are discriminating if they dont want unvaccinated carers.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Discrimination though? No. Just ask anyone if they'd like to be in a room with someone with Ebola.

unvaccinated == Ebola positive now.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I can't even begin to fathom the hoops your mind had to jump through to compare being unvaccinated with having Ebola.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Probably not that many. That poster isn't the first or last I'm sure. They've been conditioned by the media fear mongering to think COVID is literally that bad.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

I note you never respond to effective rebuttals to your point.

it's easy enough to respond to the obvious tripe, but seeing the immense lack of integrity to grow a pair and have a conversation is quite sad. But I suppose not being mentally equipped for that challenge has a bit to do with it.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AstroStar

It's fine other than showing complete ignorance to take a vote now when the vaccine is worthless. A year ago it would have made sense.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

A closet facist eh?
other peoples health status is none of your business.
You were perfectly happy to be cared for by these people before.
What's the matter realise your pretend vaccine doesn't work?
You vaccinated are the health risk,full of VAIDS.
Enjoy having no immune system because you get your info from the tel lie vision and corrupt government workers.
Please start to do some real research and stop trying to inflict your irrational fears on the people who care for your sorry ass.
Hopefully the rumours are true and the vaccinated are not long of this world,no sympathy.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Discrimination... And extremely selfish

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Most here seem like you should take your chances with the unvaccinated instead of hedging your bets with the vaccinated.

Discrimination though? No. Just ask anyone if they'd like to be in a room with someone with Ebola. The answer would be no. Why? Because there is more of a chance of getting it around someone with it, than around someone without it.

What you should do is have them tested regularly and tell them to not show up to work if they don't feel well. Which is the way it should be. If you're sick, STAY HOME. I don't want it. That goes for the flu, a cold, or any other contagious disease.

What are you on?Being unvaccinated doesn't mean you have covid.
We aren't the ones whose whole body is full of toxic spike proteins.

(post by glen200376 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Getting vaccinated doesn’t mean anything!

I was forced to get double vaccinated and still caught covid from my dad on Christmas Day, who btw, was also double vaccinated.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It sounds like everyone who works caring for elderly should have every vaccination to every known disease and be tested for everything under the sun Lol!

In the fist place not many want the job and it is difficult to keep workers under the best conditions, low pay and hard sad work. They don't even make sure most places are a healthy environment.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Getting vaccinated doesn’t mean anything!

I was forced to get double vaccinated and still caught covid from my dad on Christmas Day, who btw, was also double vaccinated.

Exactly! Why can't people get this through their heads!

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Well, yeah, it is discrimination by definition.

It sounds to me like you have no problem with the action itself, because you have good reasons for your discriminatory behavior. But you do have a problem with the action being labeled "discrimination" because for decades we have been told that discrimination is bad.

Don't worry about it. Everyone discriminates in some way or another. The same people who tell you that racial discrimination is bad fully support Affirmative Action, which is just racial discrimination by another name. If it would make you feel better, call it something else. Just string together some positive sounding words. Maybe say something like, "We are looking for people with technologically enhanced immune systems."

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You'll be wanting to know people's HIV status next!

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
My daughter works in a senior care facility, where everyone is vaxed to the max- staff and residents.
She went to work Sunday night, and three patients tested positive for covid. By Monday night thirtythree patients tested positive.
NONE of the staff has tested positive-yet- so it was obviously brought in by a visitor. The vaccine protects no one from getting Omicron.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I suppose you are all free to vote in a decision, but keep in mind that what you describe as discrimination is nothing compared to what has been put on the unvaccinated, some losing jobs, because of their "choice".

I highlight "choice" as it it used as a weapon against us by the vaccinated quite freely, who have little concern for the fact that much is involved in that choice. Some even have doctors who discourage the shots due to prior medical conditions but can't give exemptions without personal consequences to their practices and consequently, other patients being left without a doctor.

Still others know the terrible history of the pharmaceutical companies or have seen the censored videos of damaged and dead covid vax recipients.

Your feeling sensitive about being called discriminatory is a weak argument in light of all this, but if you all voted then the majority has spoken. Unvaccinated be damned.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I am old so I think I can say this....

Why does it matter? Your old and on the way out...enjoy the months maybe a year or two you have left and stop being a dick.

Enjoy life....get some fresh and smoke a joint. All will be well.

And turn off the TV! If that's your thing.

An elderly friend of mine got badly hit by a car early 2019 and after four months in hospital he needed home care/physio til fairly recently and is only able to walk since this summer. Besides many broken bones he has brain damage but by worst the brain damage I've seen is what the TV did to him laying in hospital and at home in bed. He is completely brainwashed and terrified of covid. He's a very social person but is lonely as hell, his landlady won't allow visitors to the building due to covid as well so it's impossible to even try visit. So this outgoing man, who used to spend every spare minute tinkering with electical things and hiking in the mountains now calls me routinely to tell me how bad covid is getting, how dangerous it is out there. It's f'g sad. Same thing with my parents, also outgoing, until covid my dad used to go fishing all the time. Now they sit with their hand on the remote, watching crap news, living in fear. Lonely.

Covid is destroying life for the elderly and compromised (as well as the rest of us) because they have become paralyzed by fear.

It isn't ebola. No one is dropping in the streets. Sorry if I come off strong here, but this is a personally sad to me.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Arguably, Canada fell into martial law over the prejudices of the vaccinated against the unvaccinated. And all of it over a disease that has a 99.9% survival rate if you get it.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
It sounds like everyone who works caring for elderly should have every vaccination to every known disease and be tested for everything under the sun Lol!

In the fist place not many want the job and it is difficult to keep workers under the best conditions, low pay and hard sad work. They don't even make sure most places are a healthy environment.

Aged care workers get paid less than the workers in the supermarket who restock the shelves with product. It is a shockingly unrewarding job.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I hope you're doing okay, btw. I remember your excellent contributions to the site (under your previous username) and having good paranormal discussions w/ you regarding your experience with the Enfield poltergeist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join