It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 57.9% Efficacy Against Symptoms Really A Stunning Success?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
They are reporting that a new vaccine is available and that it is a stunning success because it is supposedly 57.9% effective against any COVID-19 symptoms.

75% effective against moderate to severe COVID-19 symptoms. And "most importantly" 100% effective against severe COVID disease and hospitalizations.

I don't know how they are differentiating between symptoms and disease, and I don't trust their analysis of the data.

But it looks like Omicron is still doing a better job than the vaccine, even the new one.

edit on 25-2-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

will this be mandated as well?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

will this be mandated as well?

If they can get away with it.

I think a lot of people have vaccine burn out. No more vaccines, no more boosters for them. They are done.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

100% success against death from covid is about as stunning as you can get.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

It would be if they could prove that promise.

I am just not sure how a vaccine that is 57.9% effective in stopping any symptoms, is 100% effective in preventing disease and death.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

But it looks like Omicron is still doing a better job than the vaccine, even the new one.

Nope. Not according to recent research:

"mRNA vaccine-induced antibodies more effective than natural immunity in neutralizing SARS-CoV-2 and its high affinity variants"

"Several variants of SARS-CoV-2 have emerged. Those with mutations in the angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE2) receptor binding domain (RBD) are associated with increased transmission and severity. In this study, we developed both antibody quantification and functional neutralization assays. Analyses of both COVID-19 convalescent and diagnostic cohorts strongly support the use of RBD antibody levels as an excellent surrogate to biochemical neutralization activities. Data further revealed that the samples from mRNA vaccinated individuals had a median of 17 times higher RBD antibody levels and a similar degree of increased neutralization activities against RBD-ACE2 binding than those from natural infections. .... Thus, our data indicates that mRNA vaccination may generate more neutralizing RBD antibodies than natural immunity. It further suggests a potential need to maintain high RBD antibody levels to control the more infectious SARS-CoV-2 variants."

www.nature.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Vaccines made me ill.
edit on b000000282022-02-25T12:49:14-06:0012America/ChicagoFri, 25 Feb 2022 12:49:14 -06001200000022 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

According to Gates, it is. He seems to be one of the go to people for anything COVID.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The Zombie will be along shortly to explain everything. You can trust him because his sources are in his signature line.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

It would be if they could prove that promise.

I am just not sure how a vaccine that is 57.9% effective in stopping any symptoms, is 100% effective in preventing disease and death.

Indeed, it reads like slap stick comedy, something you might hear in the movie "Airplane" or "Police Squad"..

"He's got a 100 percent chance of recovery, but there's only a 50-50 chance of that"

Coming from Fauci types, big Pharma representatives, etc., it's no surprise.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Nope. Not according to recent research:

"mRNA vaccine-induced antibodies more effective than natural immunity in neutralizing SARS-CoV-2 and its high affinity variants"

"Several variants of SARS-CoV-2 have emerged. Those with mutations in the angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE2) receptor binding domain (RBD) are associated with increased transmission and severity. In this study, we developed both antibody quantification and functional neutralization assays. Analyses of both COVID-19 convalescent and diagnostic cohorts strongly support the use of RBD antibody levels as an excellent surrogate to biochemical neutralization activities. Data further revealed that the samples from mRNA vaccinated individuals had a median of 17 times higher RBD antibody levels and a similar degree of increased neutralization activities against RBD-ACE2 binding than those from natural infections. .... Thus, our data indicates that mRNA vaccination may generate more neutralizing RBD antibodies than natural immunity. It further suggests a potential need to maintain high RBD antibody levels to control the more infectious SARS-CoV-2 variants."

www.nature.com...

But leaves your immune system open to every other infection known to man. "Oh, but it stops Covid". (Not actually though).

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Dude, I know of more people dying fully jabbed than otherwise.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

edit on 2522022 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
A 100% chance of being 57% effective or a 57%chance of being 100% effective...

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
A 100% chance of being 57% effective or a 57%chance of being 100% effective...

I agree.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Right this moment, I'm infected with one of the Omicron variants. Delivered by my kids last week, who also had to stay home (symptom free throughout it, except for some soar throat and headache) for 4 days.

We all had Delta in early november.
I had two jabs in July ( because of the passive aggressive restrictions)

I did not get the booster, nor will I.
I also wont be getting the omicron special vax.

They can take it and shove it up....

I have hypertension (before Covid) and take medication for that.

Neither Delta nor Omicron has done anything to change my pressure or heart function.

Right now I'm just feeling the common flu symptoms of soar throat and slight body ache and mild headache.

Please only take those vaccines if you are at risk of dying from covid.

And please, don't give it to your kids. That would be irresponsible of you!!

In Denmark, more people have died within 30 days of getting the injection than have of Covid.........
edit on 25/2/22 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

I am hoping that the majority of people will realize that the the only thing we have control over, is how we choose to respond or not respond to the insanity we are being bombarded with.

We know we are being used, lied to, and manipulated. The beast that will survive is the one we feed.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

And as usual with the record of lies and deceptions of pharma and covid we should all be warned, is all a lie. Covid is now no worse than a common cold, that is why people will get it and they will just move on.

A jab is not needed, for what? to fight what is not there? just a placebo if you ask me.

Pharma is getting desperate soo they are now marketing the great miracle against covid.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

And as usual with the record of lies and deceptions of pharma and covid we should all be warned, is all a lie. Covid is now no worse than a common cold, that is why people will get it and they will just move on.

A jab is not needed, for what? to fight what is not there? just a placebo if you ask me.

Pharma is getting desperate soo they are now marketing the great miracle against covid.

I am sure that they will come up with some kind of work around for the use of all those vaccines Gates said they still have that no one wants.

I would not touch a thing that is COVID advertised, but that doesn't mean they won't find a way to put it into some other pharmaceutical.

edit on 25-2-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Anything that is mRNA I will never allowed to be use in anything that I will be treated with, one thing is to be informed and if you have something that requires medication, make sure the doctor breaks it down and tells you all the ingredients, mRNA can never work as a pill because the stomach acid will eat into the proteins and nano particles needs to be injected or they will be excreted by the body in oral version.

I do not worry much about what we eat at this point or for now.

Maybe in 10 years after CDC stop hiding the results of their experiment on humanity with mRNA I may accept such treatment if is beneficial and the record is strong.

Right now is a joke, when CDC is hiding the test on this jab.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join