It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mackenzie County has become a Mandate Free Zone!

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Mackenzie County, located in Northern Alberta, Is the largest County in Canada and the people that reside there have had enough of the mandates and mandatory vaccination requirements.

The county only has 11000 people but it has to start somewhere.

“Mackenzie County in northern Alberta says it will no longer hire businesses with vaccination policies“

globalnews.ca...

“Mackenzie County said businesses that require employees, contractors or subcontractors to show proof of vaccination in workplaces or on work sites will not be hired to provide goods or services.”

““Mackenzie County does not tolerate mandatory vaccination or any other discriminatory requirements for any employee,” a document outlining the latest policy says.“

Let’s see what happens over the next few days.
As expected, the “expert’s” freak out level just got turned up to 11.

edit on 2 23 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
Mackenzie County, located in Northern Alberta, Is the largest County in Canada and the people that reside there have had enough of the mandates and mandatory vaccination requirements.

The county only has 11000 people but it has to start somewhere.

“Mackenzie County in northern Alberta says it will no longer hire businesses with vaccination policies“

globalnews.ca...

“Mackenzie County said businesses that require employees, contractors or subcontractors to show proof of vaccination in workplaces or on work sites will not be hired to provide goods or services.”

““Mackenzie County does not tolerate mandatory vaccination or any other discriminatory requirements for any employee,” a document outlining the latest policy says.“

Let’s see what happens over the next few days.
As expected, the “expert’s” freak out level just got turned up to 11.

Awesome news bro.

Nice to see them standing up for the rights of the county. Another small victory, but they're starting to pile up.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

They either don't have a municipal planner or CAO, or in the alternative they never had one. The planners and the CAO are the ones who "carry the water" for ICLIE and the UN after ICLIE takes over the municipalities association. I don't know what it is in Alberta, but here in Ontario it's the AMO and they are as corrupt as hell.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I sure hope it's 'good news' and that it spreads! Our governor in Idaho didn't go along with any of the policies or mandates Biden was pushing- until he got called to come to DC. He came back from that meeting with a butt load of covid money, and mandates.
Everybody in politics seems to have a price.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

These corrupt politicians need to realize that that money they received will be worthless if the 'great reset' is allowed to progress (started with covid). The only way to stop the 'great reset' is to stop the covid agenda (mandates, 'vaccine' passports etc) . IMO under 'the great reset' we will lose everything we've ever known and own.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This will be a good way for the county to get the Jackboots off the ground!

mobile.twitter.com...

No RCMP clerical staff in the office today.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Great to hear! I've been wondering if we can just start businesses, events, banks etc. outside the existing corporate system to support our people and those in agreement.

Editing to add, I might need to move to Mackenzie County.
edit on 23-2-2022 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Of course you can. Free enterprise is the hallmark of capitalism dudette.

a reply to: igloo

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Of course you can. Free enterprise is the hallmark of capitalism dudette.

a reply to: igloo

I think she means a whole new system. Like within a separate community ? Just within that community.
That sounds like it would work , but very tricky to implement. It would work though.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I sure hope it's 'good news' and that it spreads! Our governor in Idaho didn't go along with any of the policies or mandates Biden was pushing- until he got called to come to DC. He came back from that meeting with a butt load of covid money, and mandates.
Everybody in politics seems to have a price.

Sad.

I'm thinking though about all those 'sanctuary cities' in the USA. I thnk we need some NEW sanctuary cities. Cities that can defy all rules and regulations however they please. The time is now.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

These corrupt politicians need to realize that that money they received will be worthless if the 'great reset' is allowed to progress

I'm positive the politicians have their personal wealth protected in whatever plan is implemented in the future. They wouldn't be trying to destroy everything in their way if their wealth or position were in jeopardy.

new topics

top topics

join