It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

joining the bad guys, addendum

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Was about to come up with a witty joke, how this sounds like some SAW stuff I pick up in your humor sometimes...

but now I am thankful that you pointed me towards that and instead, just write about it in third person.

Allow me one more question? Since I take you serious and prefer that before hitting a search machine and probably get it explained by some tinfoil wearing avatar on a conspiracy forum

I thought Masons have like 33 degrees. But you write 3rd degree and it seems to stop there. Are the 33 degree split into 3 sub degrees or what am I not understanding here? I have not read the whole text yet, just went into it and had to come back for the above.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Allow me one more question? Since I take you serious and prefer that before hitting a search machine and probably get it explained by some tinfoil wearing avatar on a conspiracy forum

I thought Masons have like 33 degrees. But you write 3rd degree and it seems to stop there. Are the 33 degree split into 3 sub degrees or what am I not understanding here? I have not read the whole text yet, just went into it and had to come back for the above.

The Blue Lodge is where you get your Entered Apprentice, Fellowcraft and Master Mason degrees. After that you can join the York or Scottish Rite which are appendant bodies and get additional degrees. The major differences are the first three degrees are interactive, the candidate(s) participate in them personally while the York and Scottish Rite degrees are put on as plays which repackage many of the lessons learned in the Blue Lodge.

The Third Degree is the 'highest', as Master of the Lodge, District or State you 'outrank' everyone else in those jurisdictions even if they are 33rd. For example, when the Grand Master came to our lodge the year I was Master he still had to ask permission from me to enter the Lodge, same from when the Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite, who is a the 'highest' 33rd visited.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thank you again, that will help me maybe understand the text better that I am about to read.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
After many years of research and curiosity, I eventually joined the AMORC group of Rosicrucians.
I was more interested in the teachings, and being a mystic, than I was of belonging to a group, so it's nice that most of my membership is online. I did however, travel to a lodge to take the 1st degree temple initiation, which was an excellent experience.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Sent you a PM.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

So glad I made this thread, turns out it was more for you than anything.

I mean seriously, that box has intrigued the whole of ATS. You should have done a thread about it long ago.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

You know what is strange? I came online to report back and saw you reply in my inbox, just that you answered, and thought like "oh no, the OP of that thread...and I have been off topic"

I have news though, had a short but friendly telephone call, at first reserved but when I brought up the topic, it was explained to me in these words. "It contains his thoughts at the time, only he knew what he put in there" I then asked what's the meaning of keeping it and then handing it out to us? He said we may open or not."

So mystery solved! What a nice tradition though. His daughter should be present and have a chance reading it and we should open it together or never. I will put it on my sideboard as a reminder some things can remain a mystery until the time is right. His daughter isn't really best friends with me so... if she ever turns up with a white flag and declares peace I can just point over to it and say let's open it, it's about time!

Add: When I get into storage next time, I will check out a few boxes, I know it's somewhere close to books!
edit on 23.2.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

My family has been in the masons for about 250 years, including a lot of senior members. It's mostly just a country club but you get a lot of professionals who aren't wealthy or from old money in it.

Nobody ever invited me to molest trafficked children, or shapeshifted into a space lizard in front of me or offered me an envelope e filled with money to do anything.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Nobody ever invited me to molest trafficked children, or shapeshifted into a space lizard in front of me or offered me an envelope e filled with money to do anything.

bummer, maybe you've got the wrong friends?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join