It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Vision From God

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
We cannot know the visions of God because he is much stronger, smarter, and wiser than us. This is just a representation of man, that's all

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: soniamann
We cannot know the visions of God because he is much stronger, smarter, and wiser than us. This is just a representation of man, that's all

but God does give us visions, no?

I think He dumbs them down for us.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The bottom picture is awesome.

I see the military panicking fighting something they see in the sky while the family of believers are being protected by an angel of God.

Sort of like what it will be like in the last days.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I had a vision from God, showed me what original sin was and turned it upside down, I got the message, eventually

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
We cannot know the visions of God because he is much stronger, smarter, and wiser than us. This is just a representation of man, that's all. My friend, we will never know how majestic and mighty our Lord God is. You just need to believe in God and your own strength, and then everything will be fine in your life. I also recently discovered numerology and astrology for myself, which also helps me to live properly. For example, I just recently learned about the mighty 911 angel number. I believe everyone is obliged to know what these powerful numbers mean.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sylent6
These pictures come from an old Jehovah's Witness magazine. I remember this very clearly because I was born and raised as one

yes this page found with tineye
www.jw.org...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join