It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC proof from Body Embalmers of Blood Clotting in Corpses From the Vaccinated !

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

I have seen quite a few that involve objects not even made of ferrous metal, as in not remotely magnetic.

Yet the bs goes on, and on.

I've been twice jabbed, getting the booster soon, just to make sure I drop dead of course, and have no probs with sticking to the fridge. Yet, anyways.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere
My personal experience is at least one person I know is magnetic after the Pfizer vaccine.

Then you are either out right lying, or extremely misunderstanding of what you've seen...

Vaccines cannot and will never make you or the shot site magnetic, even if ... and by if i mean extremely rare cases, there was some sort of metalic residue or particles from machining within the dose you may get (and the particles that have turned up once or twice in batches have been identified as metals from manufacturing issues, and any particles that would be visible enough for someone to see them in a dose would be to large to make it down the end of the needle for starters) those particles wouldnt even be sufficiently large or numerous enough to allow even a small fridge magnet any purchase on them... people also seem to forget the vaccine is injected into your muscle tissue, it isnt anywhere near the surface of your arm.

Its literally like trying to get a small bar magnet to stick to (im being REALLY generous here) a 10th of a pin head, through a cm of thick piece of steak meat... IT CAN NOT HAPPEN!

For the record im 2 jabs of Phizer... still not magnetic.

Edit:- Oh and if by some miracle you try and get a fridge magnet to stick to a pinhead between a cm of steak... put a sheet of gladwrap or wax paper over the meat since of coarse a fridge magnet will stick to a piece of wet sticky meat. And if by some odd happening it DOES still stick, you might want to ask yourself why your fridge magnets are using neodymium, since that stuff is dangerous.
edit on 24-2-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

(post by puzzlesphere removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Where there is censorship, there is truth; just not the "truth" the censors are telling.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Awesome work

As a Republican, I am sick of hearing about the vaccines. I wish people would just not take them and be happy with that instead of making up easily disproven nonsense to try and persuade others in order to justify their own choices

This is as bad as the people who ran around during Trump's Presidency screeching and rampaging about "collusion" something-or-another

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

I am three jams of Pfizer and still not magnetic, do not have AIDS, do not emit 5G from my rear end and there aren't any radio waves produced from the localized site in a faraday cage

Every single last anti-vax theory - starting with the crap Biden/Harris and others started, followed by the mostly right wing anti-COVID-vaccine movement - has been discredited or is not even possible to begin with. Like the magnetic crap

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Since no one here knows exactly what is in the vaccines (the manufacturers say this on their own websites... it's propriety information), no one here actually knows what they are talking about beyond their own experiences.

Good on all you vaccinated for your side effect free transactions with the pharmaceutical industry! I truly hope nothing adverse comes of anyone's medicine's.

I have experienced one person who clearly had a magnetic force around the point of the injection. I couldn't believe it either... but it is what is is.

However, denying there ARE side effects to this vaccine (over 9600, and counting according to Pfizer's own recently released data), or any medicines, is irresponsible. Also, saying definitively that you KNOW a side effect doesn't exist, when you don't know the ingredients of the product, is pure academic dishonesty.

When people respond with vitriol to another person's stated experiences, it really does make it seem like they have an agenda.

Why belittle people's experiences? You don't know me, or whether I'm making up story's or not. So why assume the worst?

I will happily provide robust discourse, and can also provide video evidence, though our media platforms like to censor controversial videos these days, and have censored the video three times already...so i don't bother trying to post it anymore.

Believe what you want to believe.

Why try to paint someone's personal experience as uneducated, by suggesting they don't know how a magnet works, or can't feel the force... we have all played with magnets all our lives... We KNOW how they work, and what they feel like. (There is a thing called face-value... I really have nothing to gain here, except the joy of vitriol of the vaccinated, so why would I bother?... especially when my post history is taken into consideration... I don't do flights of fancy. Yet Pfizer is completely trustworthy?... come one... are you naive?).

Stop being rude, and shutting down discourse with false authority.

Everyone is guessing...so why can't we discuss what is happening in our world?

Why do we always have to wait a year or two until "science" proves all a "conspiracy theory" correct? Why can't we publicly and transparently investigate these things as they are discovered? Why the censorship and denial, then the slow 180 degree?... then no apology later?

Why not be open to discourse, and exploring the state of our world and populations as a result of these "vaccines" and the "pandemic" (which just disappeared incidentally), that are increasingly being proven to be as harmful as the "conspiracy theorists"' first suggested.

Why do you even come to a conspiracy site? Your attitude seems you come to shut down discourse.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join