It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter double standards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So givesendgo gets hacked , hacker gets a list of all donors who donated to Canadian trucker convoy.

Twitter allows list of donors who donated to trucker convoy to be posted……

WTF . Now people are being threatened , harassed and even losing their jobs for what? Donating 10-20$ for helping someone? Twitter needs to get their asses sued by every person who’s name was listed.

How does everyone feel about this? This has had my blood pressure up all morning.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 17-2-2022 by Enduro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
So givesendgo gets hacked , hacker gets a list of all donors who donated to Canadian trucker convoy.

WTF . Now people are being threatened , harassed and even losing their jobs for what? Donating 10-20$ for helping someone? Twitter needs to get their asses sued by every person who’s name was listed.

How does everyone feel about this? This has had my blood pressure up all morning.

mobile.twitter.com...

Could you show us the list of names of the people donating? I didn't see it in your link...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm probably on the list and don't care. I dropped twitt a few years ago I never saw any real use for it. Our company is scaling back because it's more negative than positive. They aren't going to pay people to explain what we do and why anymore, not worth the effort. So by summer 11 of our people that do social media will be gone. Also cutting back on Facebook for the same reason just too much bickering.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

If it weren't for double standards, twitter would have no standards at all.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

mobile.twitter.com...

I agree. Class-action lawsuit.

top topics

join