It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theres nonsense in there

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

If that happens, we will look like Mars

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GUGLiL

Mars will be included as part of the "heavens shall pass away". Notice how it says that it will pass away with "a great noise". I'm sure there was a "big bang" when the universe was created and it will go out the same way.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

The longest period of peace will be the Millennial period where Satan and his minions are removed from the earth for a thousand years, but they're all going to be released for one last final battle before the corrupted earth is destroyed and replaced.

Evil is removed, not destroyed. When it resurfaces again it finally gets destroyed and what happens? Existence along with it. New heaven, new earth, but the end of existence as you know it because the balance is undone.

When one force, evil, wins out the world is destroyed.

Why does God or the gods make a new heaven and earth when the religion has an apocalyptic text? Because nature is cyclical and so is creation. Heaven and earth are created, pure, humans come along, the balance shifts irreparably to one side, new heaven, new earth, balance is reset, and the cycle repeats.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

Why does God or the gods make a new heaven and earth when the religion has an apocalyptic text? Because nature is cyclical and so is creation. Heaven and earth are created, pure, humans come along, the balance shifts irreparably to one side, new heaven, new earth, balance is reset, and the cycle repeats.

It's called free will for now. The cycle won't be allowed to repeat. Once the "corruptible is made incorruptible" there won't be a need for evil or the free will to commit evil. Even angels have free will right now, but the ones who stray will be punished and removed too. We will eventually see the error of our ways and know that God's will was much better for us to begin with and we will naturally follow it, at least for those who chose to recognize it and accept God for who He is.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
As far as I can see 99% of the people on this planet cannot be held accountable for their actions, even the murdrerer, as long as there is no truth, hiw can there be sin, every person is a product if their conditioning, their nature and their nurture, and its all been deceit and distractions from cradle to grave, hiw can god hold zombies and sheep accountable

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Regardless of our environment, we all have the ability to be transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit for those who want it bad enough. Believe it or not, it is a choice and God has the ability to reach us wherever we are and under any kind of circumstance. The problem is that we have too many stubborn people who would prefer their own way over God's after he has reached out to them. Believe it or not, the Bible tells us that there will be people and angels who turn away from God even after they discover the truth about who He is and what He is capable of doing to them.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

people and angels who turn away from God even after they discover the truth about who He is and what He is capable of doing to them.

I think they do so because of this

It's called free will for now.

I think the universe would be pretty bleak without it.

And It brings us back to this

Because nature is cyclical and so is creation.

Those opposed to the hive mind would inevitably become the polar opposite force.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

While I understand the importance of free will in helping us to understand that we are all individual creations with the freedom to decide for ourselves, but is it really "bleak" to be tired of individuals with free will who choose to use it in a way that's harmful to others? Personally, I look forward to the day when it becomes natural to live out God's will for the best of everyone. I also don't look at living in a perfect world carried out by God's will as being of "hive mind" because honestly, when you're living in perfection, who's going to care what it's called?!

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Nonsense indeed.

What defines a planet, is not some labcoat-wearing nerd that calls itself 'scientist'.

What defines a planet, is its FUNCTION. Pluto is a planet, and has always been a planet. You can't just 'deny' that because you feel it's not a planet.

This whole 'eight-planet' solar system lie describes SO well how little people of this planet understand or know their surroundings. Planets form 'power-field-triangles', and as such, each planet has an important function in the solar system.

This is a twelve (12)-planet solar system, no less.

The nine 'known on Earth' planets are not all of the planets. Just because some planets are hard to observe, because they're almost always behind something, and are actually so vertical, when others orbit horizontally, doesn't mean they're not there, or that they do not belong to this solar system. They do.

Why are such basics so difficult to grasp even in 2022? When will the age of enlightenment let people know at least the BASICS of humanity, this solar system, parenting, pet handling, dog and child psychology and so on? I mean, if people don't EVEN know these basics, what hope is there for people to know anything more advanced?

How can you even dream of space travel beyond this solar system, if you don't even understand where the edge of this solar system is?

There's no hope..

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   

A little dissonance goes a long way, just ask the Democrats

when you're living in perfection, who's going to care what it's called?!

at least we are not arguing about the hive mind aspect, it sounds like hell where every individual is only acting out the will of someone else, I don't care who is running the show, this model never ends well.

If all is one, nothing else exist, no experience outside of it exist. The individual you and your hopes, wishes, dreams, become all obsolete.

If however you think you can maintain this individuality I'd say you are not one with the creator and therefore part of the fundamental polarity necessary to have individuality.

The only reasonable thing to do would create a sandbox where we could experiment with diffrent god modes....

From unity to infinity.
I have no doubt that the Christian eschatology will branch of and they will return to unity, I would send you a postcard from infinity but I doubt you could read it.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

at least we are not arguing about the hive mind aspect, it sounds like hell where every individual is only acting out the will of someone else, I don't care who is running the show, this model never ends well.

If all is one, nothing else exist, no experience outside of it exist. The individual you and your hopes, wishes, dreams, become all obsolete.

This is the mentality I don't understand and maybe it's because some people really don't understand what heaven will be like.

If I'm experiencing perfection everyday and I already have access to all knowledge that ever existed, why would I need or want to experience something different? Every hope, wish, and dream will already be fulfilled. When you're living an existence where everyone truly loves each other, there is no need for sleep, there is no sin, pain, sorrow, death, or evil, how can that be Hell? It worries me that some people feel like chaos, drama, or evil brings some kind of sick fulfillment, entertainment, or a sense of peace. The fact that you somehow believe that perfection could "never end well" doesn't even make sense, but such is the limitation of the human mind for some I guess. I find that sad really, which is something I'll never experience in heaven someday either.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I find it sad that some people suffer while alive. They can't grasp the perfection of the moment. in their mind there is perfection somewhere, they will eventually go to one day but it's not now nor here. So whatever they experience now is not enough they can't feel fulfilled as there has to be something better.
this is a real loss of life quality, fortunately not mine.

Yeah well... I tend to say:" in the end everything will be fine and if it's not fine, it's not the end."

So maybe yes, in the end, which us just another beginning everything will be fine, but it is also the end of everything.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   

My life here on earth is good, no suffering involved, but there is no such thing as perfection here on earth, regardless of your use of the term. I'm as fulfilled as I possibly can be for living in this imperfect world, but that doesn't change the fact that I still have to share this planet with violent, stupid, and crazy people. That alone can bring a loss of quality of life whether you want to admit that to yourself or not, depending on how much you have to deal with other people in your life.

Knowing that there is a better place doesn't limit my ability to appreciate and enjoy what this life can offer, despite the pitfalls. I've always found new beginnings and change as exciting without dwelling on the end of the past, so I don't/can't really relate to "what ifs". There are times when I feel sorry for my kids because they haven't/won't get to experience the same level of freedom and safety I did growing up into adulthood, but they don't know any different and they're doing well despite that fact.

Your somewhat contradictory statements lead me to believe that you've deluded yourself into believing that you haven't suffered loss in the quality of your life vs. what it could be, which is fine if that's what it takes to bring peace in this imperfect world. Just don't let it limit your mind and stunt your spiritual growth.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I guess everyone gets to choose his favorite delusion, trough which he'll seek spiritual growth.

The psychological background for utopias is always interesting. one aspect is, you'll never reach it. but hey, it's a good motivator for people that don't inherently strife for betterment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join