It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decoding the Bible

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The bible is thought by many esoteric groups to be a container of great secrets of the past, and prophecies of what to come, I have a Bible that's over 200 years old, and I have the Tanakh, books on Buddhism and a host of other occult books, I'm not religious but I am searching for truths, and finding nuggets here and there, like the holy seas,

But an obvious one I noticed was how God made man in his image, that clearly says then that God is the solar system if we look at man and matter at the quantum level, and see them as a sum of parts of atoms, and atoms share the image of the solar system...

Does anyone have a better explanation than that for humans being made in gods image

Does anyone have any Bible decoding ideas of their own, another one I am trying to figure out is, at the beggining god made the heaven and the earth, then he makes the firmament and calls that heaven, so does this mean he made 2 heavens?
I might not believe in religiin but I believe in a creator and I've had some experiences or peaks through the veil to see there is magic in the world

I'm looking for people to bounce off, tell me if you have and decoding ideas involving the bible or and religious texts, I'm looking for ideas because I don't kniw the truth, that's why I'm searching

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Here are three rabbit holes for you:

Ivan Panin www.thehypertexts.com...

The Meru Project www.meru.org...

Bible Codes 1260d.com...
edit on 15-2-2022 by Lazarus Short because: ummm

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: GUGLiL

Heaven: where you go if you're a good human, where angels and the holy folks and such live.
Firmament: the star spangled drapes.

To me the important part is God made a contract with a group and through heavy synchronicities and good luck they avoided extinction ever since.
Everything else is...just unimportant fiction.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Thanks I havent heard of any of them, I will check them out

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Revelation seems to be quite prophetic, and psalm 23 reads like a guide on how to Traverse the unconscious

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Its just "Holy See".

If humans are made in the image of God he's getting a C- given our bodies limitations and serious lack of redundancy never mind rather limited longevity.
edit on 15-2-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I'm looking for ideas because I don't kniw the truth, that's why I'm searching

The truth is, none of us knows the truth. Not one of us.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Well we could start with the word you used “image”, in Hebrew it’s “tzelim”
www.yeshiva.co...
And that’s not as simple as image
Good luck with understanding the bible
If you really want to understand the bible, I suggest learning Greek and Hebrew

Outside of that, you are just guessing at what you read

God made the solar system, He isn’t it

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
That's true, but upon searching for truths you do find out what's not true

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Holy see, thanks that makes much more sense

And I will give him an A+ for my body

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   

And how often are prophecies true? Unless of course they're written after the fact but in code of the time.
Doesn't impress me though.
Like 666 is Nero. Caesar Nero in Aramaic with Hebrew gematria.
Past. Battle of Meggido too. Must have been quite impressive since it apparently became synonym for the worst imaginable butchering.
I mean it's not like it makes no sense at all, you just got to look at it in the context of its time. And maybe less 'magical' than the new-Christians.
The Catholics and orthodox outsourced that magical thinking to the fringe cults they enjoy. But the Luther people put everything on J.C. And what happened is basically just that all is J.C. And with that the magical took front centre as J.C.

I mean it's interesting how that happened, but more in something like psycho-history (not Azimov, though that too, but in this case psychology + history)
But that longing for J.C. to return got embarassing right after he was supposed to show up but didn't. So they told eachother stories that G. did resurrect him, but you can't see him just those interested in taking over his estate can.
Yeah right, sorry guys that's where you lost me.
But that's just me talking. Who cares...

If the book would have the recipe to unlock a greater consciousness why are those who believe the most so narrow and locked in?
I don't see any spiritual wisdom in reading one book and only one book and repeat and look for deeper meaning that just isn't there.

edit on 15-2-2022 by Peeple because: Claire!

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Also while we are on the number of the beast perhaps god is the beast and the number 666, Is really carbon, but then again everything is backwards isnt it, people die in hospitals

The Kabbalah teaches that much that is written is the opposite of truth, when you do your history and sea that the world has been controlled and fashioned, fabricated even for thousands of years then nothing can be seen as true and nothing and I mean nothing here can be taken for granted,

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Revelation 19, from 11,
Personally i first heard of covid on 11th month 2019
And army in white linen indeed
Cheers Peeps

edit on 15-2-2022 by GUGLiL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Thing is, nothing is really "clear" in that it makes sense to everyone in the same way. That's the beauty and the burden of faith or understanding. The mystery is by design. I don't know what the truth of the universe is right now, but I think most of us have some sense that's it's significant, yet unclear in our current forms. Some connect to it better than others and in different ways. I'm not sure having full understanding would even be beneficial as it could interfere with what we're here for. We were placed here for a reason. To experience life with certain factors predetermined. I believe this is so we're forced to face certain individual challenges that together with the universal human experience allows for different outcomes. So much is an illusion.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Paschar0

I've been searching aged 7 and never found the truth, but let me say since turning 40 my eyes have been opened to the illusion

Fun times

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
No two paths are the same. I am convinced that the Bible is the word of God and Jesus came to Earth to save humanity from sin and reconciled us with God. This is not something that came easy to believe. It took over a decade and lots of internal fighting. But through prayer, study, and worship I realize Jesus is who He said He is.

I am not sure anything I type will convince you or others. Once I was born again it became clear. The world, culture, news, and even science prove everyday the Bible is in fact the word of God.

Wild at Heart was one book that really helped me.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Interestingly the word name Adam, is 36 in Jewish Gematria, and a Carbon Atom has 3 and 6 coded in it

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MPoling

Yes that could be true, but for me Jesus Christ isn't a man, it could mean higher consciousness though

The literal view I hardly consider anymore Tbh, but I am fully aware I could be wrong, and in fact likely wrong, but perhaps closer to truth than most

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I think the topic of the bible is so sensitive that any arguments and conversations can be considered useless.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maryblack
I think the topic of the bible is so sensitive that any arguments and conversations can be considered useless.

Really, I think everything about it should be discussed, attacked questioned and explained, I believe it’s pretty accurate and valid and I always question it

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
My problem with the bible is man's hand in writing it .

In my opinion the only words we can take from God was the ten commandments and if we lived by those commandments our lives would probably be more fulfilled.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join