It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decoding the Bible

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Musicman

But it's not man's hand, if you've experienced intuition, synchronicities, visions, moments of clarity, etc thus is not man, if you've experienced these types of things you know there is an overarching force that's in play, men are tools it would seem, or instruments of something higher

I'm not so versed in the bible but from what I have read it could be interpetated as there being more than one lord being spoken about, but there is only one creator

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

I will read the second one in bed l, but the third one was interesting also. With the number being 72,

72 is a recurring number in religious texts
72 virgins, 72 Demons

Thanks

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You missed the part where Adam and Eve eat a poisoned apple and corrupt their DNA with Satans disgusting DNA 🧬, that’s why mankind is susceptible to his bull# that we are his children, and not Gods.

The whole Bible is that there is a war between the children of God and the children of Satan, Satan promises anything you want, God says listen to me Child, and I will save you from his trap, listen to my Son and you will be saved, believe what he says and who he is and you will have eternal life and paradise. And that’s basically it, and wars are a mess, of good vs evil.

The nazis exterminating the Jews and conquest was seen as a just war against the good vs the bad, the occult Nazi and their bs eugenic war designed to rid German DNA 🧬 of this Jewish poison Satan told them, was their fault, the Jews, so kill them all, and purify the Nazi blood into immortal Nordic Gods.

The Bible is the truth, and people live on different fronts of this invisible war, that is very real, and it’s ending prophecy is Revelations.

edit on 15-2-2022 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
God, Creator of the universe, is transcendent of material limitations. But when God, or Godly forms, manifest in the material plane they emerge as human beings. Think about it, humans are the ideal vessel for a Creator to inhabit - high brain to body ratio, opposable thumbs, uprightness, and so on allows us to effectively create the ideas that emerge in our head.

God conceiving matter resulted in the creation of the first human. Conceive means to both impregnate and also to imagine. This impregnation of matter to form a human (Genesis 1-3) is the archetypal design that emerged in the limitless Mind of God. Matter is derived from the latin word 'mater', meaning "mother". God the Father therefore conceived His children, human beings, in His image by instilling matter (Mother) with His Spirit (Father). We carry this Spirit within our material vessels each and every day, but fall short of this glory due to our adoration of matter (i.e. 'whoring', hence the feminine "mater") rather than the Spirit within us.

Christ conquered when he renounced faith in the material, and fully pledged His allegiance to the Spirit within.
edit on 15-2-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
The etymology of the word syringe, is stynax, anc. Greek meaning pan flute, with flute meaning to blow, so equating a syringe with a mouth, and rod of iron and sword with needle, it would appear revelation could be talking about our current climate, with the smiting of nations,
All this is synonymous with the Simeon tribe of Israel and Bill Gates can be rolled into this mental masterpiece of a slapstick illusion

Honestly though Biden is a clone of Stan Laurel
Clown world more like an idiocracy where an average mind is now a genius

And before a Trumper says yeah, he Oliver Hardy, talked a good game but ultimately he was acting the idiot, just like his counterpart

They are all related, cousins like, but family is the most important
edit on 15-2-2022 by GUGLiL because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2022 by GUGLiL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
God, Creator of the universe, is transcendent of material limitations. But when God, or Godly forms, manifest in the material plane they emerge as human beings. Think about it, humans are the ideal vessel for a Creator to inhabit - high brain to body ratio, opposable thumbs, uprightness, and so on allows us to effectively create the ideas that emerge in our head.

God conceiving matter resulted in the creation of the first human. Conceive means to both impregnate and also to imagine. This impregnation of matter to form a human (Genesis 1-3) is the archetypal design that emerged in the limitless Mind of God. Matter is derived from the latin word 'mater', meaning "mother". God the Father therefore conceived His children, human beings, in His image by instilling matter (Mother) with His Spirit (Father). We carry this Spirit within our material vessels each and every day, but fall short of this glory due to our adoration of matter (i.e. 'whoring', hence the feminine "mater") rather than the Spirit within us.

Christ conquered when he renounced faith in the material, and fully pledged His allegiance to the Spirit within.

Jesus the Christ was NOT a Gnostic.

As for the Creation, Genesis 1:1 can be redone like this: "In the beginning (TIME), God (SPIRIT) created (ENERGY) the heavens (SPACE) and the earth (MATTER). There it is, all the elements of cosmology.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GUGLiL

Here ya go.

A Twisted History: Genesis and the Cosmos

books.google.com...=onepage&q&f=false

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I take old and new testaments as a mixer of Semitic history, legends and myths, there are different layers of reality to the stories and sometimes multiple different accounts were used to create a single story, I think Kamal Salibi's books have the best explanation on this claim.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short
So Time is Satan, or Saturn, father time, material god, the demiurge, and christ is, consciousness, anointed consciousness, and lucifer is knowledge
It makes me think that possibly the number 12, is about 12 different personas of Christ, or Jacob

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The word no ledge, means you will fall haha

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Well we could start with the word you used “image”, in Hebrew it’s “tzelim”
www.yeshiva.co...
And that’s not as simple as image
Good luck with understanding the bible
If you really want to understand the bible, I suggest learning Greek and Hebrew

Outside of that, you are just guessing at what you read

God made the solar system, He isn’t it

An image for us is a electric signal to our brain, perhaps God created man firstly in his own version of this. God’s imagination, he imaged us in imaginings.

Second creation could be forming us physically within his creation, within his imaginings, so that we can interact with each other (as emanations of the deity) To know each other and ponder, worship the creator in every waking moment.

Look around you and question. Be filled with the wonderous amazement of a child. This is glory to the ancient of days.

edit on 15-2-2022 by Dalamax because: Typo

edit on 15-2-2022 by Dalamax because: Words words words

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

That's what patients who were cured of schizophrenia by RD LAING described, they had an ego death and were filled with the possibilities, the wonderment of children,

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
May I suggest books and videos from Chuck Missler
and www.khouse.org...

Here is a good one to start:

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: GUGLiL
The bible is thought by many esoteric groups to be a container of great secrets of the past, and prophecies of what to come, I have a Bible that's over 200 years old, and I have the Tanakh, books on Buddhism and a host of other occult books, I'm not religious but I am searching for truths, and finding nuggets here and there, like the holy seas,'...

I'm looking for people to bounce off, tell me if you have and decoding ideas involving the bible or and religious texts, I'm looking for ideas because I don't kniw the truth, that's why I'm searching

You need to start with the idea that the Bible isn't a single book. It is a collection of books... a set of 66 books (the pared down Protestant Bible) or 73 books (the original Bible, used by Catholics) Each of these books had several variations and they were written over a period of several hundred years. So there's actually three authors of Genesis and three different manuscripts that were put together to make the book. Job has at least two different authors...and so on and so forth.

There were a lot of fights (and some excommunications) over what went into the Bible. Some of the creators wanted documents that are now not in the Bible. Revelation was almost taken out of the original Bible because many felt it wasn't accurate.

So it's not a single book by a single author -- it's more like a set of magazines that has multiple writers and a bunch of editors.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd
Aye but see when a writer stays up to 3 am and writes a masterpiece, often these people explain that it wasn't them that writ it, like musicians hit with a force of inspiration, the words come from nowhere, 8 know this happens as it has happened to me
People may take the credit but often the say there was another power working through them

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

If the Bible is the truth it seems to be full of rather a few contradictions.

As to your prophecy aka ""Revelations"" we have discussed this before but all prophecy is essentially self fulfilling down to the very nature of the beast in question because an individuals expectations about another person, entity, or eventually, result in the person or entity acting in ways that confirm said expectations.

Now where your ""invisible war"" is concerned, well that's rather handy considering your combatants are also invisible anthropomorphized entities that are nothing more than a product of Man's fear and fallibility at play.

All you need is proof to prove what's real, somehow i imagine just like everyone else your faith wont be able to provide proof of the actual tangible sorts.
edit on 16-2-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Colossians 1:15 says that Christ is the image of the invisible God.

The 'image of god' is what appears here and now......ever present but ever changing.....full of apparent people, dogs, trees, sounds.....full of whatever is appearing.

Ramana Maharshi and the Cinema Screen Analogy.
shanmugamp.org...

Ramana Maharshi often used the analogy of a cinema screen. The contents of the screen keep changing but the screen itself doesn’t change. The same way, You, the Self or the pure awareness doesn’t change while the contents of the consciousness keep changing…

edit on 16-2-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

So interesting as I was pondering these thoughts before reading your post again, I was thinking

In the( beginning there was 0,) (then God, created1,) (heaven, and earth, duality 2)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
No thing was created.

The Tao te Ching says:
Naming is the origin of all particular things.

There is just the screen of consciousness......and it appears as what is.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join