It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki and the Matrix of Lies. The Missing Links.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

You mentioned "archon soul trap" in another thread, so I did look it up. I found this jewel.

He mentions "Machine Elves" as messengers. That falls into the previous subject of messages, and, messengers. Something I have been aware of for at least 20 years... Something I have kept to myself, not because I cant explain, but because at this point, it shouldn't.

This fella explains the light, and the evil ones on the spiritual side. I dont take "Trips" so I must focus on the physical world. I have very little doubts that these Archons use the homo capensis meat bag to control the world. To cause the pain and suffering we see, as they in the flesh reap the profits from setting up the ugly and painful events we are all forced to endure. It is the only way they could walk among us, undetected.. Well, until now lol

This is why they desperately try to keep the DNA pure, so it can be utilized to the max. In breading is a necessity.

I sure hope the good guys were able to get my wife before she entered the light....

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

You mentioned "archon soul trap" in another thread, so I did look it up. I found this jewel.

He mentions "Machine Elves" as messengers. That falls into the previous subject of messages, and, messengers. Something I have been aware of for at least 20 years... Something I have kept to myself, not because I cant explain, but because at this point, it shouldn't.

This fella explains the light, and the evil ones on the spiritual side. I dont take "Trips" so I must focus on the physical world. I have very little doubts that these Archons use the homo capensis meat bag to control the world. To cause the pain and suffering we see, as they in the flesh reap the profits from setting up the ugly and painful events we are all forced to endure. It is the only way they could walk among us, undetected.. Well, until now lol

This is why they desperately try to keep the DNA pure, so it can be utilized to the max. In breading is a necessity.

I sure hope the good guys were able to get my wife before she entered the light....

Basically I do Believe we as Intelligent Creatures Endowed with Free Will , are More Powerful than any Parasitic Entity that Feeds Off our Lifeforce in order to Continue to Survive . I Also Believe that Our Spirit/Soul/ Physical Body Connection is Eternal and Indestructible , and within Ourselves the Awesome Power of Our Original Creator Resides , but it takes a Conscious Discipline to become Aware of that Fact .We are All Capable of " Saving " Ourselves if we Only make the Personal Effort to Find the Way Back to the SOURCE........

edit on 9-9-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Dorthy found the Source..

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

It all depends on what you consider "source". Dorthy wanted to go home, her source. The parallel is Dorthy actually did go to her source in a dream world. A world that is physically our source, our home. We all make the journey "over the rainbow" to live in this dream world, nightmare to many. But our origins, our source is where the heart is. And upon death if we are not tricked, fooled, we may return, home.

For the divine source I have always felt that the Divine Creator upon completion of this Universe did the unthinkable. He divided his spirit into trillions upon trillions of little sparks of light, souls. And gave them all, free will. So in this state of division he can be defeated until he reassembles himself into unity on this side of reality. Something I assume the wicked witch would fear above all else. Miracles can happen when those little sparks come together...
edit on AMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago18910 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

edit on AMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago20910 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

On second thought you might be Right about that . The Interpretations of Symbolism can be Varied according to the Individual . What Fascinates me is the Author of the Wizard Of Oz Lyman Frank Baum . Was his Authoring of this Story Channeled through him from another Realm of Existance , and the Entirety of the Story Expressed in Metaphor to be Easily Understandable to even the Least of an Uneducated Population ?

"The Dreamer of Oz (1990) Full Movie" Frank Baum story. "The Minds Eye"...

www.youtube.com...

(22,474)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Oh look. Someone has the same idea...

Not sure as to who is really who. But I bet they are all of the "bloodline"...

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   

A little more about Franks mindset, which seems to follow the train of thought.

Such facts about Baum's life are widely known. What is not so well known, however, is Baum's interest in theosophy. Michael Patrick Hearn, one of the best of Baum's biographers, has made the most extensive, and virtually the only, acknowledgment of that interest:

His son Frank admitted the author's interest in Theosophy, but also reported that the elder Baum could not accept all its teachings. He firmly believed in reincarnation; he had faith in the immortality of the soul and believed that he and his wife had been together in many past states and would be together in future reincarnations, but he did not accept the possibility of the transmigration of souls from human beings to animals or vice versa, as in Hinduism. He was in agreement with the Theosophical belief that man on Earth was only one step on a great ladder that passed through many states of consciousness, through many universes, to a final state of Enlightenment. He did believe in Karma, that whatever good or evil one does in his lifetime returns to him as reward or punishment in future reincarnations.... He believed that all the great religious teachers of history had found their inspiration from the same source, a common Creator. [72-73]

www.theosophical.org...

And it follows my point that Dorthy wasn't just whisked away to the land of Oz, but was in a sense reincarnating there, at least in the short term. It appears he was using his personal belief system to project the story. But the inspiration may have come from a higher "Third Eye" perspective.

But it was the movie and its edits that brought out the finer points. The writers of the movie of 1939 should be given great credit for their contributions..

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Oh look. Someone has the same idea...

Not sure as to who is really who. But I bet they are all of the "bloodline"...

LOL , Kissinger as Enlil . Birds of a Feather .........

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I anagramed Henry Kissenger like 20 yrs ago.
And I got King Henry's Sire. So there's that!

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
So off we go chasing reincarnations. lol lol

Since the Homo Capensis can "connect" to the unseen world, he might be able to know of the work those incarnations did, and the direction of their plots...

Just thinking out loud lol

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Since the Homo Capensis can "connect" to the unseen world, he might be able to know of the work those incarnations did, and the direction of their plots...

Well , Since the Topic Drifted to Reincarnations , an Interesting Take on it ...........

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Well , Since the Topic Drifted to Reincarnations , an Interesting Take on it ...........

Oh, you give me head aches lol

Yes, there are deep truths in that vid. And that is all I'm saying about that.

You know this guy isn't playing Guitar strings, he's playing Heart Strings.. And he is vibrating the world.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Some of Us are Hot on their Trail of Revealing Deceptions that are Currently Oppressing Humanity from the Shadows,,, *)

" No wonder the homo-capensis snake bloodline nephilim descendant feminist witch race Illuminati Luciferian Satanists look down on the lowly humans and despise them, and consider them for eugenics elimination. They are liberal academia and Ph.D. graduates and high IQ company executives, but they are dumb to the point of being suicidal, or cowards to the point of being like ostriches that put their head in a hole in the ground and think they are safe. There is always a reason why this present life is hell for the Christians, and heaven for the Satanists. The reason is eternity. The Christians need to experience this evil on earth and the love of God, in order to more fully appreciate goodness and existence and God, and to rule as godly leaders in heaven as God’s children, and the joy may be complete. The Satanists need to experience the affluence and decadence of this earth, in order that the torment and suffering in hell will be full, and even worse because of their memories of decadence and indulgence on the earth."

*** Intelligence news update from the Human Homo-Sapiens Race Survival Resistance (HRSR) headquarters and WDS International Coalition Alliance (ICA) battlefront ....................

humanracesurvivalresistance.wordpress.com... inati-luciferian-satanists-look-down-on-the-lowly-humans-and-despise-them-and-consider-them-for-eugenics-elimi/
edit on 21-9-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Thought I lost ya. But then again life must go on... Painting, staining etc..

Been tracking down the "Tamga" of Khazaria. Funny thing, its virtually identical to the Ukrainian State Symbol..

Then transforms into a more ancient symbol, of Moloch. (Bohemian Grove)

I have noticed how life used to be so simple, so easy, anyone could work on their own car, etc. Then,slowly things became ever increasingly complicated. People simply accept this as natural, normal.

As your article alludes to, the Homo Capensis is intelligent, and I suspect has made the world more complicated in order to confuse and depower the average person,and to dominate over the world.

In my view the Homo Capensis is the missing link and the common denominator to all that is wrong with this world. Though I must admit, it would get pretty boring if they were not around to challenge us. Though not too boring as people do have a tendency to do stupid things on their own lol.

Who knows what we could achieve if our collective were allowed to follow our unmolested destiny. Heaven on Earth?

I strongly suspect the Homo Capensis makes things more difficult, complicated intentionally as a tool, weapon, in order to dominate over the lesser gifted humanity. For it is then they can man the positions of power, and rule.

Tracing back in time these mindsets leads one to the origins of these Imposter human beings "We shall make man in our image, our likeness", the Anunnaki. The Homo Capensis follows the rules of engagement written out in the ,Talmud, for that is their Bible. It gives them the authority to treat all others, as animals, to do with as they please.

Your article states they wish to eliminate the Homo Sapiens. This is not true, they only wish to diminish our numbers down to a level they can manage. A useful number of, slaves, as it was in their good old days... This would include the best and the brightest of the Homo Sapiens.

As far as the "spiritual" aspects, well, its just not of this world and can not be confirmed, nor tracked. And as such can not be used to justify any intentions, actions. Though it might be absolutely true their are "Players" in that realm, we must act in relationship to "this" physical world, and what we find here. It also mentions a Loyalty to Jesus. There is no doubt in my mind that such a person did exist in our world, by any name. And it may again be absolutely true Jesus in spirit is just as real today, is not physically here, not in this realm. He may actually physically reside in Hyperboria, maybe even the King of his realm, but not here, yet. Though I must admit, this is subject to change

As the song goes "We didnt start the fire", but, we are challenged, to put it out. The fire being the Capensis infestation...
Its nice to know their are people out there trying to do just that. As long as it isnt another "Internet Sysop" LOL

The top right photo is, unmm, humbling to say the least

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

humanracesurvivalresistance.wordpress.com... inati-luciferian-satanists-look-down-on-the-lowly-humans-and-despise-them-and-consider-them-for-eugenics-elimi/

This Guy gets it to an Extent.........

Well . I Personally am Still Ready to Endeavor to Persevere Over the Outrageous Fortunes in this Human Life of Ours Presently here on Planet Earth Because I have come to " Get " the Idea of Some Form of Suffering in this Life is Necessary , and is a Good Thing in the Long Run . It Seems the Right Road for the Personal Evolution of the Mind , Body , and Soul to Take . I Truly Believe It Really does Enable one to Eventually Savor the Good Things Life has to Offer Us in the NOW , that Aware Humans can Actually See while also Believing and Hoping in a Better Existence Awaiting Us in the " Afterlife " God Willing . Fret Not my Friend , See You on de " Utter Side " one Day . I'll Even Buy you a Drink for Old Times sake ASE . So , ................*)

edit on 22-9-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

" Your article states they wish to eliminate the Homo Sapiens. This is not true, they only wish to diminish our numbers down to a level they can manage. A useful number of, slaves, as it was in their good old days... This would include the best and the brightest of the Homo Sapiens."

If you Happen to be one of the " Diminished " , I would Imagine your Last Living Thoughts on this Earth would be one of Totality seeing so Many Others Dying Around You , but I do Agree that Why would " They " Completely Eliminate your Most Productive Controlled Power Source ? Never Prudent to Waste Resources is it ?

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   

A question to you.

The Biblical story of Cain and Able. Do you think its possible for this story to actually be describing the two human species? Cain being the Homo Capensis, and Able being the Homo Sapiens. ???

And as time progressed, the Bloodlines of Cain became the "Canaanites?

x.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

A question to you.

The Biblical story of Cain and Able. Do you think its possible for this story to actually be describing the two human species? Cain being the Homo Capensis, and Able being the Homo Sapiens. ???

x.com...

Well , Possibly . Cain was Guilty of Jealousy towards his Brother Abel who he Imagined God Favored over him and did not Feel Remorse for his Actions . That does sound like a known Capensis Behavior . They were both Born of the Same Mother and Father so doesn't that Imply they were Both of the Same Bloodline of Homo Homo Sapiens ? Or , was Cain maybe an Adopted Son ? ........Hmm....

An Interesting take on the Story here .

interestingliterature.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

A question to you.

x.com...

Well , Possibly . Cain was Guilty of Jealousy towards his Brother Abel who he Imagined God Favored over him and did not Feel Remorse for his Actions . That does sound like a known Capensis Behavior . They were both Born of the Same Mother and Father so doesn't that Imply they were Both of the Same Bloodline of Homo Homo Sapiens ? Or , was Cain maybe an Adopted Son ? ........Hmm....

An Interesting take on the Story here .

interestingliterature.com...
Im seeing "the Original Sin" playing into this as, Eve may have been playing around with snake... Or, she got raped. Enki states he in essence saw some woman he had to have, and their were children born, hidden, raised, and became royalty. In other words, Cain could have been a Bastard child, but raised as their own...

I have also read where there were two sets of "Adam's & Eve's" Adam, and Adapa.. So I'm getting that the Biblical story is a very compressed version, minus the Capensis.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

The Late Jim Marrs Reveals some Interesting Moments in History that were Never taught in Schools............

In regard on your thoughts of the " Mythical " Hyperborea , what are your Thoughts on the " Mythical Agartha ?

A interesting Video here on that Subject .

edit on 26-9-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Thank you for the memories lol. I met Jim once but only for a very few minutes, at a UFO convention. He was one of my mentors. But at that time not much was being released about Sumeria, and with that I disagree with him, it all did not start in Sumeria... Ill finish the videos later tonight

As a welder I spent a great deal of time sweeping up after a project. One day I reached down and picked up a pile of the "Slag". This is most all the little molten balls that fly off during the electric welding process. I examined the little balls and discovered the vast majority of these little balls, were hollow with one opening. That stuck in my mind for years.

In regard on your thoughts of the " Mythical " Hyperborea , what are your Thoughts on the " Mythical Agartha ?
If Jim had only considered "Hyperboria", he might have had a different opinion. But then again, very very few people have, because of the "Matrix of Lies".

If I were challenged with Terraforming a planet, and I already knew planets are naturally hollow because of the creation process, I would not start on the exterior of the planet. I would start, on the guarded, inside. This would be logical as the exterior is not naturally a container. Just add water, seeds, and wait...

Eventually as conditions permit, and the planet is in the, whats known as the "Inhabitable Zone", water, gasses, and life forms would eventually spread out onto the exterior surface... Intentionally or otherwise.

It would then be a logical assumption that life, intelligent or otherwise would first appear in that "garden", and later migrate to the outer surface.

How water would be injected into a planet would require a "Vessel" that not only could traverse the vast distances of space, but also mate with the natural opening (Nibiru) of a planet. It would naturally be, hollow, "Spherical" in nature with one or more controllable openings to dispense the water.

I would guess, bet, that the name of our garden, was Hyperboria. Where all life originated, and issued from. It is the storehouse of life forms, and one reason the "moon gods" didn't particularly care about wiping life off the exterior( 3 or 4 times) of the planet, as it could be restocked over time.

"Agartha" is what Hyperboria is called today, but as I understand it could also be the name if its capital city. Naturally being the oldest city on earth, inside or out, would mean that the population would be far older and superior to anything the exterior world could imagine. They would be superior in the sciences, arts, and even the spiritual realm, comparatively speaking. It has been suggested that the average lifespan can be 1500 years, and this would account for the biblical stories of the Patriarchs long life spans. Just imagine what could be invented, discovered with such long lives, especially when people, work together... I would guess, imagine, the NSA has nothing, absolutely nothing, on them lol lol

In the gospel of Judas, Judas challenges Jesus about where Jesus came from. Judas shares a dream in which he described this great house with a "green" ceiling, and the lager than life people. Judas asks Jesus to take him there, but Jesus said no morals will live with the Great Generation. This attitude, may have changed, as I have read accounts that "Management" may have changed as well. Yes, I agree, Jesus came from Hyperboria, and spiritually returned.

You ever heard the term "Jesus H Christ"? I wonder what the H stands for lol lol lol

I can only imagine that the greatest pain, downfall of this realm, is a long life of, boredom. And in that, can be the purest form of hell on earth.... People dying, just to get the hell out of their........... Or, just get the chance to listen to a moral spew nonsense, on the "inter"net lol lol lol lol. Did I just say that? LOL LOL LOL

www.gospels.net...

When mankind migrated out, or kicked out, what ever lol lol

HEBREW MYTHOLOGY OF THE DELUGE, CHANGE IN THE SUN AND MOON AND MANKIND

Hebrew mythology assigns to the period preceding Adam’s expulsion different geophysical and biological conditions. The sun shone permanently on the Earth, and the Garden of Eden, placed in the East, was, it must be conceived, under perpetual rays of the Dawn. The earth was not watered by rain, but mist ascending from the ground condensed as dew upon the leaves. “The plants looked only to the earth for nourishment.” Man was of exceedingly great stature: “The dimensions of man’s body were gigantic.” His appearance was unlike that of later men: “His body was overlaid with a horny skin.” But a day came and the celestial illumination ceased: “The sun . . . had grown dark the instant Adam became guilty of disobedience.” (3) The flames of the ever-turning sword terrified Adam (Genesis 3:24). In another legend it is told that the celestial light shone a little in the darkness. And then “the celestial light ceased, to the consternation of Adam.” The illumination of the first period never returned. The sky that man was used to see never appeared before him again: “The firmament is not the same as the heavens of the first day.” The “day” of Genesis, as I have already noted, is said to be equal to a thousand years.

It was after the fall of man, according to Hebrew tradition, that the sun set for the first time: “The first time Adam witnessed the sinking of the sun, he was seized with anxious fears. All the night he spent in tears. When day began to dawn, he understood that what he had deplored was but the course of nature.” It was also then that the seasons began. This is told in the following story: “Adam noticed that the days were growing shorter and feared lest the world be darkened . . . but after the winter solstice he saw that the days grew longer again.”

The earth also underwent changes: “Independent before, she was hereafter to wait to be watered by the rain from above.” (4) The variety of species diminished. Man, according to Hebrew legends, decreased in size; there was a “vast difference between his later and his former state—between his supernatural size then, and his shrunken size now.” (5) He also lost his horny skin. The whole of nature altered its ways.

References

Quoted in Athanasius Kircher, Turris Babel sive Archonotologia (Amsterdam, 1679), p. 134.

“The very angels and the celestial beings were grieved by the transgression of Adam. The moon alone laughed wherefore God . . . obscured her light.” Ginzberg, Legends, I, 80.

www.greatdreams.com...

Hyperboria? Yea, just a myth............

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join