It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do I see in pictures (almost a Rorschach test)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
One of the forum members gave me a link "proving" Russia's preparations for an attack on Ukraine - www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thought that my discussion of this link is worthy of the existence of a separate topic.

To begin, I make an official statement on my behalf: I do not see 100,000 Russian soldiers in any of the photographs.

The article claims that this place is Novoozerne.

Even Wikipedia knows that this is a naval base - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Naval_Base_(Ukraine)

But for some reason, in the pictures, instead of beautiful ships, they slip us land military equipment.

edit on 2 9 2022 by turretless because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Let's take another map - bestmaps.ru...

What a pity that all the troops disappeared somewhere!

I don't know when it was photographed, but below you can see the inscription "2022 Maxar"

Now let's take Wikimapia and it says "Donuzlav wind farm" about it - wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=45.398691&lon=33.155150&z=15&m=w&show=/11010689/ru/Донузлавская-ветровая-электростанция

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The Ryskey invasion is about gone from the news. What were they trying to hide with it??

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

The Ryskey invasion is about gone from the news. What were they trying to hide with it??

Russian economist Mikhail Khazin believes that the United States cannot directly tell their European freeloaders from NATO that there is no money for them now. Therefore, the US and Russia are playing this complex combination. When the confrontation reaches its maximum, the US will step aside and tell the Europeans: "If you want to fight Russia, do it alone."

Perhaps Mikhail Khazin is wrong.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Is there any information about the exercises of Russian troops in Novoozerne?

website of the Ministry of Defense -

In Crimea, the field trip of a separate marine engineering regiment of the Black Sea Fleet is being completed

24.10.2017 (18:50)

The personnel of the regiment of the marine engineering regiment of the Black Sea Fleet is completing tasks at the training ground located on the coast of Lake Donuzlav near the village of Novoozerne (Crimea).

As part of the field trip, the military personnel practiced actions to deploy the regiment's command post, carry out measures to camouflage and hide forces in the areas of concentration, guard and defend the camp in the face of aviation activities, sabotage and reconnaissance groups and the threat of enemy amphibious landings.

In accordance with the purpose of the Marine Engineering Regiment of the Black Sea Fleet is capable of solving problems of fortification equipment of lines and positions, the installation of various types of barriers, mining and clearance of terrain and objects.

The personnel will work out the issues of preparing and maintaining the routes for the movement of forces, including through water barriers, water treatment and power supply to the forces in the field, diving support for engineering work.

function.mil.ru...

From media -

The Black Sea Fleet resumed active use of the Novoozerne base on the western coast of Crimea

January 17, 2019

Units of the engineering troops of the Black Sea Fleet conducted exercises to ensure the vital activity of the fleet forces at the Novoozerne base on the western coast of Crimea in the Donuzlav Bay, the press service of the Black Sea Fleet reported on Thursday.
According to the press service of the Black Sea Fleet, "the personnel of the regiment worked out actions for special camouflage of berths to disorientate the enemy, as well as for the use of AD-100 mobile power plants based on Ural and KAMAZ vehicles to restore power to ships and support vessels standing at the berth after damage to the berthing front."

In accordance with the exercise plan, the servicemen carried out the crossing of equipment and servicemen of the engineering regiment across the Donuzlav Bay using floating PTS transporters.

www.interfax-russia.ru/south-and-north-caucasus/main/chf-vozobnovil-aktivnoe-ispolzovanie-punkta-bazirovaniya-novoozernoe-na-zapadnom-beregu-kryma

That's all.

Do I need to explain to you that engineering troops are not the kind of troops that are designed to attack the enemy?

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Now let's turn to the photos.

The first important thing is that you cannot check the dates of these pictures (these dates are simply reported to us and we must believe in them). I could not find satellite photos of this place anywhere for the period 2021-2022.

The second thing is that apart from a few buildings, everything else is some kind of rectangles and squares of different colors that cannot be identified in any way.

The third thing is source of information is the anonymous people of Maxar and the "global intelligence company Janes." That is, information is provided to you by two private companies, one from the USA and the other from England.

In the end, who is responsible for this information? To whom will you send claims if the information turns out to be false?

new topics

top topics

join