It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo Nazis Seen in In Ukraine, Kharkiv?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Remember the NGOs? the founding of starting protest movements agaisnt countries that arent allied to tradiionally to western casues like NATO, EU?

In Ukraine, Kharkiv a small group of proclaiming 'Kharkiv is Ukraine' in city near Russian border. At the same time that same group proclaiming. They were carrying flags of pro Neo Nazi right groups.

Seen in the jpost article image.

Kiev regional police head accused of neo-Nazi ties
In this article, JPost claims the Ukrainians are marking the Day of Ukrainian Cossacks to honor the role of the movement in the country’s history. What they forget to mention to the readers is that in the image.

There flags that Azov fighters and other neo nazi groups had being seen on using. The Anarchist/Nazi symbol on the blue/yellow.

Thousands rally proclaiming 'Kharkiv is Ukraine' in city near Russian border

Much of Eastern Ukraine dont share the same views as Kharkiv.
The same region in Kharkiy had underwent a heavy nazi military occupation.

The German Occupation of Kharkov in color photographs, 1941

The city of Kharkov (Kharkiv) was subject to its first occupation during the war (24 October 1941), which lasted until 16 February 1943. The city never became part of Reichskommissariat Ukraine because of its proximity to the front. The staff of the LV Army Corps acted as the occupational authority, using 57.ID as an occupation force.

Azov, Ukraine's Most Prominent Ultranationalist Group, Sets Its Sights On U.S., Europe

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Honestly, it's this aspect of the Ukrainian Situation 4.0 or 5.0 I don't know what version is this? but it's the Nazi element they perhaps have. Yes, I know this could all be Putin's propaganda, but it doesn't mean the spectre of a growing potential NAZI element isn't concerning.

I have no doubt it is there it's just difficult to know how much it is and on top of it seems corrupt as hell on top of these Nazi elements

Need to find out more, what are your thoughts here?

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Careful what we believe is paramount.

Robert Rundo is a known (underground known) Federal Informant (U.S.) and Controlled Opposition instigator 🤫

Quite a few like him 😎

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Their insignia definitely reminds me of an iteration of the SS logo.

That being said, with how loosly the term neo Nazi has been used, I'm at least a little skeptical of just how "Nazi" they are.

I have no doubt there are strong sentiments of nationalism in a nation who's sovereignty is under such extreme threat. And I know that nationalists instantly get associated with Nazis.

Not doubting, just healthy skeptism... Or maybe it's my to a fault desire to play Devils advocate.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That part area of Ukraine has a strong memory of the German Military occupation.

Their insignia definitely reminds me of an iteration of the SS logo

After being exposed by western news media outlets right wing groups in Ukraine had being trying to be more "friendly" because of their agenda.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
The flag also has the nazi "black sun" image although its in white on the flag, in the backround-
i1.wp.com...
Definite nazi symbol(and occult)
en.wikipedia.org...(symbol)

I remember seeing it during the last round of trouble in Ukraine and thinking it was shady AF.

Also,there has been talk of Wagner group members being sent to the Border with Ukraine.
They are putins equivelent to Blackwater/XE,kind of a deniable yet controlled mercenary army of the russian government.
And some of them have Nazi tattoos and wear Nazi symbols-
informnapalm.org...

SO,if it dos kick off in Ukraine we could see Russian Nazis fighting Ukrainian Nazis.
How TF is THAT for clown world?
Shame they have to wreck Ukraine and kill innocents though-can't we all just chip in and rent an island for all the Nazis to go kill each other on?
I might start a gofundme.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
could this be the 'False Flag' stuff certain people are suggesting?

what could be more positive than killing Nazis?

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero
Nah,the Azov Battalion nazis are the "good" nazis(according to those who spin this narrative) who are fighting FOR Ukraine,but just so happen to be Nazis for some odd reason,especially as the OG Nazis murdered their way through Ukraine in WW2..

It really is some alternate timeline clown simulation shenenigans.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
to be honest all i see is pro russian supporters playing the "nazi" card.

oh look... there is "nazi" in ukraine ...
so we as "freedom loving soviets" must invade so we can "free and protect" the people from the Nazis .

look lets say there are a few nazis in ukraine (for sake of DISCUSSION ONLY).
That is justifies russia TO INVADE THE COUNTRY?

really?

because last i checked be (again for discussion only) nazi, Buddhists, jews, hell one eyed one horned flying purple people eaters worshiping the great spaghetti monster .

THEY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO INVADE AND TAKE OVER A SOVERN NATION... PERIOD

im sorry OP and others like him

but your "nazi card" has been declined

scrounger

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

but your "nazi card" has been declined

You dont know the history of Ukraine very well or the eastern parts of Ukraine.
Do you even a bit of history of Ukraine when it was occupied by the Nazis? what the Nazis did in Ukraine is no different what they did in the Balkans like in Croatia and other regions during their military occupation.

to be honest all i see is pro russian supporters playing the "nazi" card.

I am not Pro Russia even a NDP Canadian MP called out the Ukrainian Nazis was criticized for it. The conflict in Ukraine takes back a more to WW2/WW1 even.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: ElGoobero
Nah,the Azov Battalion nazis are the "good" nazis(according to those who spin this narrative) who are fighting FOR Ukraine,but just so happen to be Nazis for some odd reason,especially as the OG Nazis murdered their way through Ukraine in WW2..

It really is some alternate timeline clown simulation shenenigans.

When the White House claims that the Russians will be using a false flag in Ukraine to stage attack dont be surprised if they are giving the green light to groups like Azov Battalion.

edit on 6-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

well YES I DO know the history of the ukraine in WWII

one side was the facist communist party under stalin and the invading army was Nazi germany.

with partisan groups against both sides and for both sides thrown into the mix.

after WWII ukraine suffered HEAVILY under communism and fought like hell to become an INDEPENDENT COUNTRY.

when achieving that COMMUNIST RUSSIA wanted them back

going so far as take over crimea to which the world did ZIPPO.

now they are threatening to take them over and your issue is you MAY have saw SOME nazis

i have yet to see ANY PROOF the whole country and leadership is Nazi

but your saying overtly and covertly that we should not intervene in russia WANTING TO INVADE A SOVERN NATION because there may (AGAIN KEY WORD MAY) be SOME (KEY WORD SOME) nazis.

we should not let them into NATO because you think there are Nazis.

so by common logic of this and other posts if your NOT against RUSSIA INVADING A SOVERN NATION OF UKRAINE then your FOR IT..
PERIOD..

btw how exactly is RUSSIA better for ukraine than ukraine being independent again?

scrounger

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

after WWII ukraine suffered HEAVILY under communism and fought like hell to become an INDEPENDENT COUNTRY.

You lose your status of independence if u join either EU, NATO you know what it means to be independent? to be truly free from all influence.

If you join the EU/NATO then you are part of the EU/NATO western sphere of influence. If EU/Germany says to you as a member "Ukraine" you must accpet the refuges you will have no choice but to accpet it.

Whatever its an issue of immigration or ecmoncy.

now they are threatening to take them over and your issue is you MAY have saw SOME nazis

Some Nazis? they had marches in Kiev for the past two years now. Not just any marches torch marches in Kiev honoring some of the WW2 nazi soldiers and their own nationalists.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   

The Eastern,Russian ethnic wanted independence. The same way the same NATO/US officials are rejecting Spain's catalonia region to be independent.

In your words.
Catalonia can not be independent.
Crimea can not be independent.

But Ukraine is and can still be independent after it joins NATO how are they still independent if they became part of sphere of influence?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

You lose your status of independence if u join either EU, NATO you know what it means to be independent? to be truly free from all influence.

If you join the EU/NATO then you are part of the EU/NATO western sphere of influence.

key word INFLUENCE. you can FREELY LEAVE AS YOU FREELY JOIN EU OR NATO.. btw they are TWO SEPERATE ENTITIES. Yet still retain YOUR OWN COUNTRIES INDEPENDENCE.. NATO yes.. EU tad more complicated but still UKRAINE. Btw its their CHOICE to join or not...

If EU/Germany says to you as a member "Ukraine" you must accpet the refuges you will have no choice but to accpet it.

guess you have not been keeping up on EU politics but alot of EU countries ARE REFUSING TO FOLLOW REFUGEE demands from the EU council.. in any rate what does refugees have to do with RUSSIA INVADING UKRAINE? still waiting for an answer to that

Whatever its an issue of immigration or ecmoncy.

Some Nazis? they had marches in Kiev for the past two years now. Not just any marches torch marches in Kiev honoring some of the WW2 nazi soldiers and their own nationalists.

AGAIN SOME NAZIS .. to repeat SOME NAZI (presuming your right) marching. SO? we (sadly ) have some nazi marching here in US.. i DARE YOU to claim we are a NAZI RUN system of government.. you have yet to prove the government of ukraine is following the NAZI government of wwII germany..

I answered your points to be fair to you..

HOWEVER

NOT ONE .. LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN NOT ONE JUSTIFIES RUSSIA BEING ABLE TO INVADE UKRAINE .
NOT ONE... justifies us not helping or accepting into NATO A COUNTRY WILLINGLY ASKING FOR HELP

not one justifes a COMMUNIST FACIST GOVERMENT OF RUSSIA BEING ABLE TO INVADE UKRAINE.

your rants, ramblings, and deflections have ZERO RELIVANCE to this main issue

what you clearly are saying is YOU SUPPORT RUSSIA TO INVADE UKRAINE.. PERIOD.

scrounger

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   

The Eastern,Russian ethnic wanted independence. The same way the same NATO/US officials are rejecting Spain's catalonia region to be independent.

um really? oh provide INDEPENDENT PROOF of this.. not the claims of (you guessed it) COMMUNIST RUSSIA.

In your words.
Catalonia can not be independent.
Crimea can not be independent.

um where did i say this again? but specifically to your question PART/STATE of a country can no more ask for independence than one of the states in the USA.. unless the LAW OF THAT COUNTRY provides for this.. again the claims they wanted independence by POPULAR VOTE is russia.

But Ukraine is and can still be independent after it joins NATO how are they still independent if they became part of sphere of influence?

the same way BRITIAN AND GERMANY are intependent countries from USA in NATO.. along with if they dont like it later they can leave like FRANCE DID. prove ANY OF NATO COUNTRIES are not intependent.. it is a SELF DEFENSE ORGANIZATION. man you just cant deal with REALITY can you

Hate to break it to you but you cant repeat the same propaganda over and over and it becomes the truth

for the hundreth time.. all your posts show CLEARLY YOUR OK WITH COMMUNIST RUSSIA INVADING AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY.

so i must ask at this point
are you a paid troll for russia or just really like communism

scrounger

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Once you join a geopolitical, sphere of influence the status of your rights "intependent, independence" politics of your country must be decided by either DC,NATO/EU.

Lets say a Ukrainian president wants to have a friendly relationship with Russia and "Not Putin in Future" sorry NATO wont allow it.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   

CLEARLY YOUR OK WITH COMMUNIST RUSSIA INVADING AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY.

Your still believing that nonsense? did Russia invade Georgia yet? if WW3 happens dont look at Ukraine look in the Balkans.
edit on 6-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Has Trump told us there are fine people on both sides yet?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Once you join a geopolitical, sphere of influence the status of your rights "intependent, independence" politics of your country must be decided by either DC,NATO/EU.

AGAIN outside of miltary cooperation protocols what EXACTLY does joining Nato or having the US as an ally change in how they RUN THEIR COUNTRY. AGAIN THEY CAN CHOOSE TO JOIN ANY OF THEM AND CHOOSE TO LEAVE.. its up to them .. still waiting for PROOF of your claims

Lets say a Ukrainian president wants to have a friendly relationship with Russia and "Not Putin in Future" sorry NATO wont allow it.

show me EXACTLY WHERE any NATO country does not have "friendly relationships with russia"? hell they are buying russian energy, have embasseies and treaties with them.. JUST LIKE WE DO... all are part of NATO...the ONLY THING they cant do is be part of NATO and the WARSAW pact defense agreements. they have to choose one or like france choose NONE. if they choose to leave NATO then NATO cant do anything about it.. AGAIN france did it and i dont see any "they cant do that" happening.

so again i ask three questions

1. show me where russia HAS THE RIGHT TO INVADE UKRAINE A SOVERN INDEPENDENT NATION

2. show me where they DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHO THEY MAKE TREATIES WITH AND JOIN?

3. are you a russian paid troll or really love communist russia

oh BTW noticed you ignoring your previous claims that ukraine is a NAZI country

wonder why

scrounger

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join