It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo Nazis Seen in In Ukraine, Kharkiv?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
a reply to: vNex92

Has Trump told us there are fine people on both sides yet?

hope this is just mocking him with "being cheeky" (as my brit friends say)

if it is ... well played.

scrounger

ps dont give him ideas, he already has enough assinine ones filling his head

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

You know, what is hilarious (not) about the pro-Russia faction playing the 'Nazi card' is how, after FORTY-FIVE years of the presence of the Soviet Army and NKVD/KGB on East German soil,

there were so many god-damned Neonazis that sprouted up in the former East Germany just as soon as the Soviets pulled out.

Are we really supposed to believe that the Soviets/Russia had a problem with those groups being there? Because, one knows, the KBG was effective at rooting out opposition when they wanted to do so.

And yet, ALL those Neonazis were already in East Germany and "ready to go".

That tells me something. Either:

The Soviets/Russians KNEW they were there and didn't care (in other words, they're not THAT worried about Nazis anymore),

or,

The KGB and Soviet Army intel at that time was a complete pack of incompetent buffoons, including, of course, dear Mr. Putin, who at that time was a KGB man in East Germany.

Maybe the pro-Russia crowd can explain that conundrum to the rest of us.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Aye they are kicking about Florida also at the weekend, Orlando i think.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I agree with what your saying

the KGB was quite efficient and RUTHLESS in weeding out any group that was a threat to communism, russia, and themselves.

even the chairmen of the Political Bureau and the whole Political Bureau itself FEARD the KGB.

to be honest they had an easier time without those pesky things like courts, civil rights and public scrutiny.

the other silly thing in playing the Nazi card is to use it to claim russia is invading to stop them .

so we are to think the people of ukraine want to trade a gestapo (if their Nazi claim is true, it isnt but for sake of discussion) for an EVEN WORSE secret service of the KGB?

i dont know which is worse

this guy actually thinks that.
or that he thinks ANY RATIONAL PERSON with even only two working brain cells would believe him

scrounger

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Swastika is about as old as civilization about 10 000 BCE. It is ancient religious symbol used by Buddhists and Hindus and can be seen in South Korea too, basicly all around Eurasia. It is an old symbol and in India it means well being.
Everything was fine before Hitler took it as a logo, but because of one man should every Eurasian countries and India forget their thousands of years culture and heritage ?

In Ukraine there were ancient symbol Trypillian swastika in ceramics
dates 3000 BC LINK

Just something to chew on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join