It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I don't believe "escaped from the lab" theory about Corona Virus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Thank you for perfectly expressing my thoughts on the origin of the phantom virus.

Yes it was created in the lab, but its release was intentional all the way.

The citizens of the world have been the targets of both a huge biological warfare event AND an equally huge psychological warfare event.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Have a gander at this ATS thread . . .

21st Century Pandemic Timeline

That should help the discussion.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I have family in the area of Colorado where this 'mysterious' illness was taking place in 2019, so I followed it closely. All schools in the district were closed for thorough cleaning over Thanksgiving break. Health authorities said it was not a flu virus, and didn't match any known viruses. Months later the claim was they had determined it actually was a flu virus.

We are taking this highly unusual action because this virus is extremely contagious and spreading quickly across our schools," district nursing coordinator Tanya Marvin said in a news release. "In addition, it appears that there is now a second, related virus that is affecting students, some of whom have already been ill in recent weeks. The combination of the two has created an unprecedented spread of illness."

www.3newsnow.com... rious-virus-shuts-down-every-school-in-colorado-district

In December 2018 Colorado became a hot spot for acute flaccid myelitis or AFM, a (rare?) mysterious illness similar to polio. It's been identified in 31 states now. Is it a new strain of polio that has evolved to avoid the vaccine?

The disproportionate number of AFM patients in Colorado may stem from doctors here being better at diagnosing and reporting the illness. Or, it’s possible that the viruses suspected of causing AFM may be more common in Colorado, health experts say. Researchers are racing to understand the causes and potential treatments for AFM.

www.uchealth.org... ike-illness/

I've found myself wondering if these mystery ailments aren't just small test runs.

In 1950, the U.S. Released a Bioweapon in San Francisco
This was one of hundreds of bioweapon simulations carried out in the 1950s and 1960s

www.smithsonianmag.com... eleased-bioweapon-san-francisco-180955819/

The Army tested 'germ warfare' on the NYC subway by smashing lightbulbs full of bacteria

www.businessinsider.com... -agents-were-tested-on-the-new-york-city-subway-2015-11?op=1

Here's a list of unethical experiments throughout the years:
en.wikipedia.org... in_the_United_States

There doesn't seem to be any shortage of new diseases to fear; the next round of forced vaccines could be just around the corner.

edit on 200000099America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
..." I believe an animal with COVID 19 died and was smuggled out by an underpaid lab worker who sold it in the wet market"...

Why do you think Wuhan has an institution to do research on bats transmitting viruses?
Why do you think the lab bats are the exact same bats sold on the wetmarket?
Bats are notorious virus carriers. There are a lot of people eating bats in Wuhan so there always was and, as long as those billion people don't change either the bats or their eating habits, a big opportunity for every nasty virus out there to break out to humans (as a new host).

There was no need for any foul play by any lab worker...Just catching the wrong bat and actually eating it was enough.

There are just to many of us and we all want the same so small chances become eventualities.

Bats carry viruses so when humanity eats bats the viruses find the new host: humanity.

Nature doesn't need foul play. It has time and opportunity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join