It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian exports hit record highs in 2021

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The Western media are accustomed to presenting Russia as a backward country with raw materials. Even President Obama called Russia a "gas station country." Hence the confidence that by cutting off raw material exports, Russia can be broken.

Leaving aside China and Southeast Asia, which are successfully replacing European countries in Russian raw materials and energy exports. I want to present to you, dear members of the forum, information about Russia's non-commodity and non-energy exports in 2021.

According to the liberal and globalist Russianpublication Lenta, which can hardly be suspected of loving the Russian authorities, in the first 11 months of 2021, Russian non-commodity non-energy exports reached $170.5 billion, and by the end of the year it will amount to a record $191 billion. This was stated by the head of the analytical center "Russian Export Center" Veronika Nikishina.

According to her, the growth in annual terms will be 36 percent (in 2020 - $141 billion). In the previous forecast, NOE in 2021 was expected at $185 billion.

Nikishina pointed out that the improvement in performance is noted in all product segments. The best situation is in the export of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, fertilizers, woodworking products, chemicals, plastics and power equipment.

From January to November, deliveries abroad of the chemical industry increased by 54 percent, metallurgy - by 52 percent, timber industry - by 43 percent, engineering - by 31 percent, and food - by 23 percent.

The main buyers of Russian goods were China, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Turkey and the United States ($7.9 billion).

Speaking of the USA. For me, the news was very funny that the United States became the largest buyer of Russian ice cream in 2021 (based on the results of 11 months), follows from the materials of the Agroexport center.

The United States rushed to buy this product, in 2021 they imported 10.6 thousand tons of Russian ice cream, which is 2.8 times more than a year earlier. The cost of supplies soared 3.1 times, to $28.7 million.

In total, Russia exported 32.8 thousand tons of ice cream worth $84.5 million. This is respectively 26.5 and 49.8 percent more than in 2020.

The leader of 2020 - Kazakhstan - moved to second place. In real terms, supplies of ice cream to its market decreased by 12.2 percent (up to 9.6 thousand tons), in value terms they increased by 10.6 percent (up to $21.5 million). Mongolia is in third place. In total, last year Russian ice cream was sold in two dozen countries.

Here is such sweet news about American sanctions against Russia. Let's not talk about ice cream, it turns out that in 2021 Russia outstripped Saudi Arabia and took first place in the import market of petroleum products in the United States.

More sanctions, good and different.

Thank you))))

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Good news and congrats to the 146 million citizens of Russia.

Some leaders have what it takes to "Make __________ Great Again!", and some do not.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

What’s the name of the ice cream products; and is Nancy Pelosi hogging it all 🤣

Russia is strong, Trump knew that!

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

What’s the name of the ice cream products; and is Nancy Pelosi hogging it all 🤣

Russia is strong, Trump knew that!

I know that the American population is overweight. But wanting to eat all the ice cream imported from Russia for one woman is super cruel. Personally, I eat ice cream during a romantic dinner with my beloved, with strawberries, chocolate and other fantasies)))

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Good news and congrats to the 146 million citizens of Russia.

Some leaders have what it takes to "Make __________ Great Again!", and some do not.

I'm ready to subscribe to Trump's slogan: "Let's make America great again!".
I am honest and sincere.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Your beloved sounds like a lucky woman

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
A record (and growing) number of Americans feel PUTIN is a stronger leader than BIDEN.

No surprise here: news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Your beloved sounds like a lucky woman

To be honest, there are many difficulties. However, like everyone else.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A record (and growing) number of Americans feel PUTIN is a stronger leader than BIDEN.

No surprise here: news.yahoo.com...

If men have real friendship, then it makes no difference who is richer or more successful at the moment. Friendship implies disinterested help while maintaining complete equality. This is how it should be between countries, in particular between the US and Russia. But while Russia has no one to be friends with, unfortunately (((

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Maybe a week in Bora Bora would help 😏

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Maybe a week in Bora Bora would help 😏

We all have jobs, students, readers, TV broadcasts, etc. For Russians, the most affordable and romantic place to stay is the Chinese island of Hainan. But even there, American submarines and aircraft carriers constantly sail (((

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I get it. I haven’t had a real vacation in over 30 years. My last vac day, my sister, son, his friend and I drove to NH. We rented skimobiles in the afternoon, got lost driving around for hours in experimental forest. By the grace of god made it back safely.

Walked around town after visiting all the shops, had dinner, then drove home the next day! It was short but felt like days 😁

eta: it was my most memorable vacation day. I loved that one day trip, and was in awe of my sons’ bravery 💙🍀
edit on 28-1-2022 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I get it. I haven’t had a real vacation in over 30 years. My last vac day, my sister, son, his friend and I drove to NH. We rented skimobiles in the afternoon, got lost driving around for hours in experimental forest. By the grace of god made it back safely.

Walked around town after visiting all the shops, had dinner, then drove home the next day! It was short but felt like days 😁

It's been a sad vacation
There are many holidays in Russia, and we try to travel as much as possible, combining it with our needs. But it doesn't always work out, unfortunately. So I try to make it as good as possible to triple it at home.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Here’s to all of us and hopefully better times 🥂

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Here’s to all of us and hopefully better times 🥂

let's drink. Raising my glass of vodka right now)))

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Excellent news, I was thinking on moving to Russia, it seems the sanest country on the planet.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg
Excellent news, I was thinking on moving to Russia, it seems the sanest country on the planet.

Welcome. Many people from the West move to live in Russia. They consider this country the last stronghold of Christianity, morality and goodness. In fact, there are many problems here, but the Russians are optimistic about the future and are ready to share everything.

new topics

top topics

join