It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot video? Or at least one I have never seen.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Hello.

This might be one of the better bigfoot videos I have witnessed in awhile. This is interesting enough for me to consider that this might be valid. It has been shot from two different angles apparently and seems to show something peeking out from behind a rock and then an image of something walking in a clearing
. If it authentic it might be the best evidence I have seen in a long time in terms of visual proof.

youtu.be...
edit on 28-1-2022 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: GArnold

Can you post the direct link instead too...?

Those vids don't work

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Can you post the direct link instead too...?

Those vids don't work

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Great thanks

youtu.be...

Hopefully that fixed it.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Whatever it is, it looks very much like the 'thing' in the Patterson/Gimlin film.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Does Bigfoot sh!t in the woods. Evidently not, nobody ever finds it. Something that big should be leaving piles everywhere.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Grainy, blurry and in black and white. I'm assuming this was taken fairly recently, not with a potato back in the 50s, so why does it look so bad ?

With todays technology people can get a clear shot of an eagle flying from a mile away, but "Bigfoot" always turns out like this.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I don't think the second video is real, it isn't blurry enough. (sarc)

All kidding aside, the second video is rather interesting.

Thanks for sharing. Thanks, Bigburgh for fixing.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Grainy, blurry and in black and white. I'm assuming this was taken fairly recently, not with a potato back in the 50s, so why does it look so bad ?

With todays technology people can get a clear shot of an eagle flying from a mile away, but "Bigfoot" always turns out like this.

“I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. ”
— Mitch Hedberg

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
First let me say that I believe there is a strong likelihood of BF. That said, this looks decent, but moves like a guy in a suit. Anything compelling I have seen before seems much more natural for the size.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
yea I haven't seen these anywhere but I got questions...

So there were 2 cameras? and one got it peeking out from behind a rock and the other is it wandering leisurely through the woods?

my default response anytime I see bigfoot clip videos, is they need to show more of the film to get the context.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
First let me say that I believe there is a strong likelihood of BF. That said, this looks decent, but moves like a guy in a suit. Anything compelling I have seen before seems much more natural for the size.

I tend to agree; the body proportions are all wrong from what Bigfoot is known to have. The arms especially seem to short, and it doesn't swivel its hips when walking.

The first video looks like a guy in a baseball cap spying on the fisherman. Maybe it looked like an ape IRL, but the camera lens distorted it?.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Great thanks

youtu.be...

Hopefully that fixed it.

Cheers for the real links..

but I stopped instantly with the music. got milk? You don't need a production team...

oy vey...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Does Bigfoot sh!t in the woods. Evidently not, nobody ever finds it. Something that big should be leaving piles everywhere.

Elijah Woods!! ha haaa...

I broke a plate with a sarah... I know I should have been more careful, but she was a silverspoon!!

Speaking of spoons, never hit your heather... with her spoon! I have nothing else...

So that's it. I'm signing off, it's not my name, but it looks better on my taxes..

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
PGF is real.

This is garbage.

Good day.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Maybe he/she eats it. I'm not saying that's a very probable explanation, but it is a possibility nonetheless.

Or maybe they bury it.
edit on 1/28/22 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Looks like they had their UFO camera while out in the woods. Next time take the bigfoot camera and they'll see a UFO!!

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

While watching the second video, it occurred to me that the BF was walking around with something thick under his fur on his back. My mind compared it to an astronaut on the moon. I likened it to an astronaut on the moon with all the survival apparatus under the space suit. Just that BF has a furry space suit, lol... camouflage, maybe?

I've heard of theories that BF is an extraterrestrial, IDK...
edit on 1/28/2022 by NightFlight because: Left out some important

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

I saw a bigfoot documentary once where their poop was found, like a massive walnut whip.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Looks legit, someone prophesised that at the end times we will be seeing a lot more of these, I think it was an American Indian.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join