It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot video? Or at least one I have never seen.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

With that logic my back yard should be one big giant mound of dog poop by now.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Showed this to a friend that had a close range encounter when he was a kid. His response was, "That's him."

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
It looks like a good imitation of the Patterson film. Too close for me to believe it, though. I don't believe you can sneak up on Bigfoot.
edit on 29-1-2022 by Dapaga because: took out the word, "pretty" before "good"

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Any word about where the film was taken?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dapaga
It looks like a good imitation of the Patterson film. Too close for me to believe it, though. I don't believe you can sneak up on Bigfoot.

Maybe it looks like a good immitation because both clips are authentic? Maybe that's how the creature walks, the gait is almost identical in both clips. Maybe like Patterson, the guy just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Just going by all reports I've heard, those shoulders are very narrow and the arms short. What do I know?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
PGF is real.

This is garbage.

Good day.

But the framework on that episode of convenient happenstance is rather lottery.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Dapaga

Maybe it looks like a good immitation because both clips are authentic? Maybe that's how the creature walks, the gait is almost identical in both clips. Maybe like Patterson, the guy just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Maybe.

And maybe not.

In the PGF we saw a model walk the catwalk for all to see...and film. Not the stuff of countless reports submitted over generations.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I agree no report mentions a sighting that includes a subject acting like 'patty' does. If the PG film subject is real, it acts differently than all other accounts.

a reply to: BiffTannen

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I must say it's an amazing video. You can actually see the muscles is the buttocks and legs as the creature walks. I don't understand in these times of technology, why is the video in black & white?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

In this day and age black and white video is suspect, so is the very low resolution. It also appears as though the video was intentionally darkened.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Does Bigfoot sh!t in the woods. Evidently not, nobody ever finds it. Something that big should be leaving piles everywhere.

You do know some species like humans will bury their poop in the ground you would never know they did it.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
David Drogden owns the video.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: KenDodd
David Drogden owns the video.

Never heard of him, who is he?

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Two things that strike me as legit.
One, you definitely see the bottom of it's foot as it's walking away, obviously a bare foot. Second is as it walks it's placing one foot in front of the other in a straight line, like seen in so many other alleged trackways.

Cool Find!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
You can clearly see, this is not a person in a monkey suit. I could actually see the movement of muscle underneath the hair. As a witness to an Sasquatch encounter, these creatures are thick in Ohio, and they are not your friendly giant's of the wilderness. They will eat you. a reply to: Bigburgh

top topics

<< 1   >>

join