It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New NIH Horror (Not Trans Monkeys)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Do you recall how Fauci's NIH dropped dough on a group that was shooting up male monkeys with feminizing hormones hoping to "transition" them and study transgender behavior?

Now we have this: A government app to help trans teens hook up with adult men for sex.

The National Institute of Health (NIH) dropped roughly $8 million on an app that gathers data on the sex lives of gay and trans boys as young as 13 who have sex with men. The boys download the app and report what they are doing sexually with men. The app even has games and activities that help these boys limit their “risk” in sexual situations.

So we're clear, this is an app for boys transitioning to be girls who use the app to help them have sex with grown men. The government created this app, monitors it, and allows this behavior to continue and commission studies on the data they gather from it!

At what stage is all this not illegal? They are getting away with it under the idea that it's "educational" and helps them avoid risky behavior, but at what point do we all become cool with the idea that the government knows about adults having sex with kids and simply lets that proceed?

I don’t know what part of this story is the most disturbing. Here are the nominees:

There is an app that chronicles the sex lives of gay and transgender boys as young as 13.
There are 13-year-old boys who believe they are girls.
There are 13-year-old boys having sex with men.
The National Institute of Health spent $8 million on this app.
Some of that money went to the boys who are chronicling their sex lives.
Parental permission isn’t needed to partake.

So a 13-year-old who wants to be a girl doesn't have to tell his/her parents he/she is meeting up with adult men to have sex and using the app in order to do it? That sounds less risky to me already ...

And Columbia University is complicit. They're the ones taking the data to create studies on all this.

Columbia University is being paid mad stacks by the feds to take the “data” from the MYPEEPS app and whip up studies. This isn’t their first rodeo. The feds also paid Columbia to look into whether or not marijuana use lends itself to gay black men in Chicago contracting HIV and another on how alcohol is involved in sexual assaults among bisexual women.

You can also see some of the fun stuff the government has paid them to study in the past.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Trannys/LGBTpronounsnowIknowmyABCs "research" has been, is and always will be about legalizing pedophilia and ensuring those PERVERTS have access to YOUR kids without your knowledge or consenta reply to: ketsuko

edit on 27-1-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
Trannys/LGBTpronounsnowIknowmyABCs "research" has been, is and always will be about legalizing pedophilia and ensuring those PERVERTS have access to YOUR kids without your knowledge or consenta reply to: ketsuko

Watch your pronouns you might offend someone/something

This is bizzaro world this app needs to be prosecuted in court and vilified in ethical boards. This doesn’t read like science to me, it reads like evil

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
This is vile.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

How true !

My apologies, I did not mean "perverts".

I meant "GROSS SICKO PEDOPHILES THAT WILL FACE INSTANT LEAD ENEMA SHOULD THEY TOUCH MY GRANDDAUGHTER"

Better ?

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

How true !

My apologies, I did not mean "perverts".

I meant "GROSS SICKO PEDOPHILES THAT WILL FACE INSTANT LEAD ENEMA SHOULD THEY TOUCH MY GRANDDAUGHTER"

Better ?

That’s more like it 👍🏾

I was reading earlier today about all the pronouns being used for all the special people out there and your post made me think upon that a little while longer

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   
To brotherman: you do know that not everyone who is into twisted sex likes rainbows, is special, or is into politics right? Or is everyone not sure what exactly it is they are upset at? I mean I'm pretty sure dungeon Bob knows that thing he does down the street is not approved of in the bible. Just as an example.
edit on 28-1-2022 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
You do know this is about government funded sexual exploitation of children with medically acknowledged mental issues? a reply to: TheReaversChain

edit on 28/1/2022 by 20Eyes1974 because: Sp

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheReaversChain

There’s a reason (a legal reason) these types of people and demographical age group can’t just go hook up at the local bar right? Well now they got an app for that, and it’s vile.

Saw you took your post down, why?
edit on 28-1-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Whose they? Pedophiles dont go to bars. And men hooking up arent looking for kids. So? ..

Like I said. You might disapprove of men boffing but so what?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 20Eyes1974

Yes defend your team but dont bother to stick up for people who arent involved.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Why'd you mention I edited my post after I put it back up?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheReaversChain

Whose they? Pedophiles dont go to bars. And men hooking up arent looking for kids. So? ..

Like I said. You might disapprove of men boffing but so what?

What do you mean who’s they? Didn’t you read the op? Transsexual teenage boys and adult men/ adult gay men/ adult pedophiles, that’s who “they” are.

I believe your missing my point.

Because you did have it down, how was I supposed to know you were going to put it back up? That doesn’t normally happen around here.
edit on 28-1-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Now you're lying. I took a screenshot and it's still there. Stop the stuff. You're also playing with words. You are not being reasonable.

ETA. I guess ats doesn't follow thru. No I edited and it got wiped but it is up there now.🙂

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I might have misread your post. I see what you mean now. Yeah and pretty vile about that app. Ngl.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Someone get this person a beer

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheReaversChain

Now you're lying. I took a screenshot and it's still there. Stop the stuff. You're also playing with words. You are not being reasonable.

ETA. I guess ats doesn't follow thru. No I edited and it got wiped but it is up there now.🙂

I didn’t lie, wasn’t playing with words. Wtf does playing with words even mean in this construct?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   

You've seen the post and its eta. I'm gonna go. Ok? Lets not trash the ops thread with all this..stuff. I'm going to drop it so have a good night.

Ok? .Ok. ...👌

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Man that was mild, there are some pronouns out there that will get you a perma ban hammer.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
-
edit on 28-1-2022 by TheReaversChain because: ......-

top topics

<<   2 >>

join