It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fairy caught on camera ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I can't see how they determined it's sexual orientation, or even its gender, from the video.

edit on 25/1/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I can't see how they determined it's sexual orientation, or even its gender, from the video.

I do not believe they did that ?
And it was not him that saw the thing, it was his viewers.. he just made a video bout it after.
I would guess there is both female and male of these things if they exist

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I have a huge flower garden.
Whatever I’m growing is a magnet for dragonflies. If you catch a glimpse of them at the right moment they look exactly like little flying humans.

Not saying there aren’t fairies, as I do believe in the paranormal. I just think 99% of sightings are actually dragonflies and other flying insects.

Ok cool, what do you think the thing in the video is ?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

It's definitely not a fly. Unless flies have the ability to transform and break apart, and form back as one again. Not that it looks like a fairy either.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
A bug. Tho I can’t rule out the existence of cryptically and extradimensional species; in fact, after a lifetime of loving the idea of it all but not once leaving a situation without deciding the only possible explanation for these things is misunderstanding, in my mid 30s I finally had my own experience and one which was simply black and white paranormal when I walked onto my porch looked over my lagoon and trees and saw the willow th’wisps phenomenon and interacted with it before the 30 or so lights stopped in unison, paused, then rocketed skyward into space. When u finally get your real life experience it opens the world and your mind like no amount of stories or open mindedness could ever do.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I agree, a bug. Overall low light with a back lit subject slows down the shutter speed in a camcorder, which distorts moving objects. So a bug flies up to your shoulder, then flies away when you are of no further interest to it? So what?

edit on 25-1-2022 by Rich Z because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
If you are blessed to be on the river at the hatch...hang on to your rod, it is gonna be a busy day!

I have been blessed many a time.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Yup, as an avid hiker and camper, I see that stuff all the time. Never thought to catch the flying insects to check if they were fairies.

I would have loved some pixy dust too. Missed connections I guess.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Sorry just got my funny bone and I had to.

(it's an excerpt from the promo video for the upcoming Fable 2 game)

I would say that is just a fly, that said who knows and if Orbs are a thing then maybe some spirits can manifest as tiny people but why?, ancient Fairy legend's were not about tiny creatures though, the Gentry of the scots and the Tuatha De Danann of the Irish were said to be large as were the original Nordic Elves or Elder race, the small people though have always also been believed in as well with the pixy's and other mythical beings featuring in many folklores around the world.

Some believe they may be folk memories of real lost races of small people like and other human races that once existed - or maybe still do?.

I would not steal it from children since belief in this is part of innocence and growing up but there is a time when you have to realize that the money under your pillow was put there by your mom and not a tooth fairy.

But once again do they exist?, absence of proof is NOT proof against and we are incredibly conceited to assume they do not when in fact maybe, just maybe they do, more likely if indeed they are spiritual in nature as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Looks like debris from a tree, ash, or a barn owl feather, but difficult to say.

Here's my "fairy" video from my security camera. Saw the footage next day, no one was around as it was early evening and have a fenced in yard with motion detection.

edit on 26-1-2022 by saint4God because: Time correction

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Looks fake as usual.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

There is proof of fairies in that vid but it isn't the bug.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I mean I'm not sure what it is, but with no other pictures/videos to reference it could honestly be anything. Although the flight physics are a little off, there are many insects that fly like that so it's not that alarming.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: saint4God

Whoa, now that is much more convincing than OP's video. If it's legit of course

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Fairies and sprits are all around, we just stopped listening to them.

I've you've ever seen a praying mantis fly, you know fairies are real.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981

Everyone's got to have a hobby haven't they?

Unfortunately, some also make a hobby out of their pathological scepticism, just as others do for their credulity or superstition.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join