It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fairy caught on camera ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   
There is a guy that have a channel called "401 Files" that just put up a video claiming footage of a fairy perhaps.

In one of previously exploring videos, it takes place in North Yorkshire moors, so I guess that is where he caught the footage.

I do not know what kind of creature he caught on camera, but it kinda got a humanoid shape to it.
edit on 25-1-2022 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

He should rename his channel to 401 flies.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Well lit person in foreground, camera is not properly set up to expose object In shadowy background. A bird moving to fast for lighting conditions, and blurs.

In the 1990’s it was called “rods”

first became aware of the wild speculation about rods (a.k.a. “flying rods,” “skyfish,” etc.) in the 1990s when a videographer announced finding unusual unidentified flying objects in video footage of base jumpers plummeting into Mexico’s Sótano de las Golondrinas (Cave of the Swallows, actually an enormous sinkhole). Any reasonable person with a basic understanding of photography would look at the images and say, “Wow, there sure were a lot of insects flying around the cave that day.” UFO buff Jose Escamilla had captured similar images and interpreted them as a previously unknown life form capable of supersonic speed and/or interdimensional phase-shifting. So much for Ockham’s Razor.

This phenomenon has already been thoroughly debunked as videographic distortion of flying insects and other fast-moving, out-of-focus objects, but MQ was obviously going to milk the “mystery” for as many ratings points as possible. Milk it they did, from interviews with self-described “Rod Man” Escamilla to largely unsuccessful wind-tunnel tests of model rods at Iowa State University.

fieldguidetohummingbirds.wordpress.com...

edit on 25-1-2022 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Well if you watch the video, he does not believe it was in the background.. because he thinks it looks like it put something on his jacket. And if you watch the video, in the still pictures it does not look like a bird at all.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   
looks like a bug - not sure which species. Could be crane fly, or lacewing, something like that, or it could be two connected during mating.

the light on his jacket I think is just reflection from the sun behind him, as he changes his body position.

I'm fairly sure this isn't a fairy or humanoid flying being.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Well, historically fairies are more or less human size. The small ones are a recent development during the last hundred years or so. Mainly after the development of photography.

I see a bug or small bird that is photographed badly.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Because that doesn't get clicks.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Mayfly riding another Mayfly. YeeHaw!.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I don't know how anyone sees that video and jumps to 'fairy'. It would be like the daylight being gone at 8pm and thinking 'gee the sun must have died out'.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Looks like a horse fly to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

You

Well if you watch the video, he does not believe it was in the background.

Well he is wrong. What evidence does the individual have its not the well understood and documented blurring from being poorly lit, and not the object of focus.

because he thinks it looks like it put something on his jacket.

In fifth grade. We were outside doing some art projects, a bird $hit on my teachers shirt.

And if you watch the video, in the still pictures it does not look like a bird at all.

It doesn’t look like a fairy either, looks like a blur.

Why would it look like a bird if it was blurred from being poorly lit, not the point of focus, and moving too fast for the lighting conditions.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Perhaps the fairies have knowledge of our recording devices and are even more careful of being seen?

Yes, that's the most obvious explanation.

So why did this fairy hover up to this guy? Is he special in some way? Does he smell good?

Unlikely.

He's just a dude.

Like thousands of others regularly talking bollocks into a device, so surely the fairy would know it was dangerous.

A dude with a youtube channel about other wacky bollocks, like dogmen, and bigfoot, and cryptoids, and glimmer men, and ufos, and aliens, and lizard people. Interspersed with random walks through the uk wilderness listening for creepy noises.

Everyone's got to have a hobby haven't they?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This video is just like episodes of the History Channel - he takes about two seconds of video and expands it to over five minutes. Also, what we see is far from convincing. Hooey, BS and hokum.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: baggy7981

It’s like the super secret UFOs flying around the earth to collude with world governments, but leave their marker lights on so they can be filmed flying on their super secret missions.
edit on 25-1-2022 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
If you are blessed to be on the river at the hatch...hang on to your rod, it is gonna be a busy day!

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I watched two blurs chasing each other in the yard one day, having seen them a few times previously I watched as they flew around. I stood on the front porch searching and seeing them and one came ten feet away from me and turned towards me and I saw what it was....some big strange colored hummingbird. It's wings flapping super fast distorted what I saw but when facing me it's wings just made a blur around the sides and most of the way on the top, but I think a person could have seen it somewhat if it was overhead.

I researched what I had seen and it turned out to be a special hummingbird that gets bigger and is not usually this far north. Reading some articles by people who studied birds I found that an energetic little hummingbird could also create this effect, but most could not. Being that these bigger hummingbirds have greater wing size, it cloaks them more from what I read.

The distortion might be able to be picked up by a camera and look different than what is normally seen. I have seen blurs flying before, but thought they were just floaters in my eyes causing that effect which may have been the actual case the other times throughout my life. I do not know what this video is showing, and for sure there are species that we do not know of yet that this could be a picture of, one with fast wings...possibly a bug of somekind too. They are discovering new species every day, they have been there but people did not investigate them and professionals often just discounted the sightings of others and even their own observations. There very well could be some kind of creature out there that was once called a fairy. But I think they are rare and if they do exist, they probably exist in small areas of the world. I suppose our use of pesticides killed off most of these creatures if they existed. Just because a creature has some human like shape does not mean it is related to us.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I have a huge flower garden.
Whatever I’m growing is a magnet for dragonflies. If you catch a glimpse of them at the right moment they look exactly like little flying humans.

Not saying there aren’t fairies, as I do believe in the paranormal. I just think 99% of sightings are actually dragonflies and other flying insects.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

It looks like a moth or butterfly, seriously.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If it looks like an insect, acts like an insect, flies like an insect.

Then its probably a fairy, right?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
A shining example of wishful thinking...

or... A specter fairy from the Zeti Reticuli Atmos frambosa zomfobulation area that gave us a rare glimpse of their special features that turned out to not be special at all. Nonetheless, it certainly must be a species from the 1001 versions of special known versions of variations known to human kind. Next week, if I can get my hands on some special "medicine" I will totally be in on this sighting and will then probably have even gooder feedback, perchance even my own captures of the fay folk.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join