It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trucker vaccine mandate 'a solution' to supply chain issues, not a hindrance

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   
According to the Canadian Transport Minister Omar Alghabra.
The solution to the supply chain issues is the vaccine mandate. These vaccines mandates haven't done anything to prevent transmissions and covid cases have risen a million.

You have these Minister officials, health officials lying through the teeth.

How are these vaccine mandate's a solution' to supply chain issues, not a hindrance? when you are forced to take three boosters with nly protection that gives you for 10 weeks?

These vaccine mandates and passes are unconstitutional agaisnt the Canadian charter of rights. I hope you Canadians had being stacking up this will take a while as our leaders and politicians haven't yet folded they are still seeing these vaxs as a way out of the pandemic.

edit on 25-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Let the truckers roll.We already have limited supply lines.WTF?
edit on CSTTueam2461 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Their goal isn't to fix the silly chain, it's too turn the public opinions hate and distrust into a weapon to use against people who do not comply with the mandate.

The peasants are restless, so they're telling the torch people that the pitchfork people are the reason they can't buy torches.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

it's too turn the public opinions hate and distrust into a weapon to use against people who do not comply with the mandate.

This will backfire as you know there are also vaccinated truckers going to these protests. Its the politicians, and others who imposed these mandates and passports that honestly haven't prevented anything..

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   
There's a reason the truckers for freedom gofundme has hit 4.2 million dollars.
There's a reason that every town and overpass they roll through is packed with people waving signs and flags and cheering them on.
An estimated 50k trucks and 500k people are descending on Ottawa from across the nation. I have a feeling it's going to get bigger as the trucks roll too.

Bring it on. I'm prepared. Let the stores run dry. Let walmart suffer with 0 profits for a few weeks. It needs to stop, now.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot
I agree with you.

The elitists should understand that its the useless eaters who make the world's economy. And supply the resources.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
There's a reason the truckers for freedom gofundme has hit 4.2 million dollars.
There's a reason that every town and overpass they roll through is packed with people waving signs and flags and cheering them on.
An estimated 50k trucks and 500k people are descending on Ottawa from across the nation. I have a feeling it's going to get bigger as the trucks roll too.

Bring it on. I'm prepared. Let the stores run dry. Let walmart suffer with 0 profits for a few weeks. It needs to stop, now.

Well said Patriot.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

You are right, the vaccines do very little and are ineffective.

My BFF who has barely left her house for 2 years, literally never left her house all of 2020 and most of 2021. She wears a mask everywhere and socially distances everywhere. She is triple vaccinated. She is immune compromised from cancer. She has been more cautious than anyone I know. When I visit her we sit outdoors 6 feet apart to chat.

Sunday she came down with COVID.

Vaccine mandates will help no one and certainly will do to the massive supply shortages what they have done to hospitals and health care (shut down except for COVID patients, leaving others to die of their untreated or undiagnosed non-COVID diseases).

edit on 1/25/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I am LOVING this freedom convoy!

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

GoFundMe… has apparently froze their 4+ million, until the show them what they are using it for Link

I for one believe they (governments of the world) are gonna get the short stick, they way they keep pushing and pushing. Because they aren’t going to have time to react on the final pushback.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
I agree with you.

The elitists should understand that its the useless eaters who make the world's economy. And supply the resources.

I agree with you , only that they aren't 'elites'. They only think they are better than the rest of us because they have happened to strike it rich through luck, being a ruthless psychopath and connections (birth etc). NOTHING ELSE.
These people are sick and bored out of their minds with billions to spend on nothing anymore , so they think of the next 'fun' thing to do : mess with the minions. It's like a simulation game to them I'm sure

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

It's mostly succeed in Europe. The unvaxxed are mostly Immigrants and the hard left, or new agers.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The only thing that would change anything in our world would be a direct assault on the elites. They pit us against each other to hide themselves.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
The only thing that would change anything in our world would be a direct assault on the elites.

Who you going after first?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Moron thinking: give truckers a hard time to enter Canada and somehow this will make the supply chain work smoother ???
What ???????

US truckers will simply say f*ck this and stop going to Canada

Justin and his idiot minister are setting up Canada for the exact same grocery store empty shelves crisis the UK had before Christmas.

Ultimately, the UK backed down on its' vaccine mandate for truckers and things returned to normal
edit on 25-1-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
The only thing that would change anything in our world would be a direct assault on the elites.

Who you going after first?

Ummm...Cesar ?.....

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
DP
edit on 25-1-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
Ummm...Cesar ?.....

Is that some Spanish guy? Or did you mean Caesar?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I've been prepared for the the supply chain breakdown for a while and warning others.
I live in a more rural part of Ontario and this was a local grocery store several days ago.

Maybe this is what it takes to wake people up and get them off their butts...

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: i8miceb4

I hope that such images will wake up and make them protest the politicians homes its pointless to protest at City halls when the polticans arent even there.

I saw some protests were being planned at a MP of Calgary.

<<   2 >>

join