It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Will Now Be Cured

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   
HERE

Man claims his penis shrank 1.5 inches, ‘COVID d – – k is real’ say docs

Lord Have Mercy! They are going to be handing out Ivermectin out like candy.
They will have Ivermectin body wash. Everyone will be given therapeutics. Boosters will be given out weekly during lunches.
Masking will be required, Conservative and Liberal men will go arm in arm as they lock down positive women and children.

Nothing, and I mean nothing will cure a disease faster than mens need to have their manly parts intact.
Nations will cooperate, they will share data. They will put every scientist on earth on the Save the D project.
Living will just be a nice side effect.

Joking, but not Joking!!!!

edit on 20-1-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You know, there is a nice button above the reply box that has a square with an arrow pointing from it. Please use it to prevent broken links. It's pointing the same way, ironically, as the phallic symbol for male. I'd love to read this article, sounds like it could be amusing.

Edit to see if I can get the link to work after doing a web search for it.
Honey I shrunk my junk
edit on 1-20-2022 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

That story looks like a fear mongering articles

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
annnd Im vaxxed...

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

HERE

nypost.com...enis-shrunk-after-contracting-covid/

I wonder if there is a filter or something that prevents the links, none are working. Anyway very easy to look up and the story is on several sites.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

That story looks like a fear mongering articles

It is well known that Covid can cause vascular issues…

The main reason that we think this occurs is something what we call endothelial dysfunction,” she explained. “That’s basically the cells that line your blood vessels … and they’re really important for the function of many different organs.”

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Oh, I missed read the headline I thought holy hell it shrunk down to 1.5 inches....still not good

nypost.com...enis-shrunk-after-contracting-covid/

Talk about getting the short end of the stick.

As if contracting COVID wasn’t bad enough, a dismayed man now claims that he’s lost a whopping 1.5 inches from the length of his penis as a lingering result of the vile virus.

“My penis has shrunk,” lamented the griping guy in a letter to the “How To Do It” podcast this week.

“I’m a heterosexual man in my 30s,” he said, anonymously — only referring to himself as “coming up short.”

“In July of last year, I contracted COVID and was very sick. When I got out of the hospital, I had some erectile dysfunction issues,” he added.

The purportedly once-well-endowed man went on to explain that prior to his diagnosis, he boasted an “above average”-sized tool.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Goodness. The propaganda is being pored on thick. Or is it getting the short end of the shaft.
I will open it up to the others on this forum to come up with other double entendre.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

I will open it up to the others on this forum to come up with other double entendre.

I doubt we can beat , um, yours.....

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I made a comment about this months ago and the mods deleted it guess they thought I was trolling.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   

It's true. Even if we had to raid every single decent charity and steal from every church, old ladies and the disabled, men would take food out of the mouths of starving people if the reason was to save the D.

For the future of humanity, of course. Ahem!

That's just the way it is.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Links not working mean it's true.

If women are having the same side effect, we are even.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Ahh so, cunning Chinese plot all along, as suspected. They have always had inferior manhood size, so engineered a pandemic to standardise the problem. Sneaky.

On a somewhat more serious note - When did Bill Gates say the pandemic would end? Asking for a friend.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Actually he says to expect many more to come in the future, as in him and and wef folks will probably roll them out for every American election now until they can disarms and enslave us all. Well that's why we thank our creator for our skills in making bullets and receivers in caves and woods that can never be entirely eliminated.

And btw, grenade dropping drones are now being used by the Mexican cartels. That is active drone bombing just south of the border now between crininal terrorist drug gangs. I'm sure an Obama 2.0 would love to continue the tradition of killing American citizens with drone strikes without charge or indictment right here in the CONUS.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

It's true. Even if we had to raid every single decent charity and steal from every church, old ladies and the disabled, men would take food out of the mouths of starving people if the reason was to save the D.

It’s all a set up, next thing ya know they’ll be telling ya the new vaccine will make your # 10in long and thick like a beer can. They’ve been working on this ploy ever since they learned giving away sandwiches, weed, and lottery tickets won’t make everyone get vaccinated 100%

I’ve been joking about this for a long time 🍆

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

It’s all a set up, next thing ya know they’ll be telling ya the new vaccine will make your # 10in long and thick like a beer can.

You know what? Maybeee the vax isn't all that bad...

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   

It’s all a set up, next thing ya know they’ll be telling ya the new vaccine will make your # 10in long and thick like a beer can.

Don’t do it man, no matter how tempting the lie.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Nah its a trap.......

Bloke realises his pecker is smaller so tries harder to please his suiters, in the process of trying so hard to make up for his reduction he overworks his heart that is suffering undiagnosed miocarditis and whamo- heart attack.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I don't know man, apart from Brotherman we could probably all do with an extra inch, or two.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
It seems like what really happened is he was trying entertain a new friend and they said "um that's all you got?" And he blamed covid for his shortcomings because it's the thing to do these days

top topics

<<   2 >>

join