It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Postal Service has a new page today for ordering free COVID-19 tests

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Here is a link for that USPS free test order page:

faq.usps.com...

That test offer appeared about one hour ago. The US Biden administration's new website for ordering free COVID-19 tests is scheduled to launch tomorrow. So the US Postal Service will now let us get a jump on that ordering process by one day.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill

Sage words of advice for those who cannot help themselves but to order a kit from the US Federal government...

If they ask for your email address, use one you don't mind being spammed on continuously for the next few years.

If they ask for your mailing address, use a PO box.. otherwise, Joe Biden's Stormtroopers could be paying you a visit at some point.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
when has the government ever provided anything free that didn't come with a catch?

A resounding no thank you.

link   
a reply to: carewemust
You don't have to use an email.
You don't even have to use your real name.

A friend told me.
LOL

Might be nice to help out some of these parents, that have to test their dang kids everyday. They can only get 4 free on this site.
edit on 18-1-2022 by chiefsmom because: addition

link   
The wife ordered the tests through the post office about half hour ago. We might need to test our cats some day.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
They want mail to P.O box or non valid residential address. I ordered my 1 time order of 4 tests. Can't wait to see "Made in China " on the box.a reply to: carewemust

edit on Januarypm31b202222527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
No thank you no telling what is on those swabs .

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Hasn't the UK been doing this for a year or so now?

US behind the curve, yet again.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The wife ordered the tests through the post office about half hour ago. We might need to test our cats some day.

How will the CDC know who or what in your house tests positive?

They have to keep their statistics and and associated fanning of fear in high gear.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fatboy527
They wont mail to P.O box or non valid residential address. I ordered my 1 time order of 4 tests. Can't wait to see "Made in China " on the box.a reply to: carewemust

Thank you. That's a red flag.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Agreed. A good friend of mine built her own house about 15 miles outside of a small Alaskan town and only has a PO Box. Guess health isn't exactly the first goal here.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Hasn't the UK been doing this for a year or so now?

US behind the curve, yet again.

And India gives their citizens a med kit that contains ivermectin when they say they're infected, while the rest of us are still pushing the jabs that don't work.
Most of the world is behind the curve.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: rickymouse

How will the CDC know who or what in your house tests positive?

They have to keep their statistics and and associated fanning of fear in high gear.

The heads of those health agencies don't care, they probably own piles of stock in the companies making the tests.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

They want mail to P.O box or non valid residential address. I ordered my 1 time order of 4 tests. Can't wait to see "Made in China " on the box.a reply to: carewemust

With Biden announcing that one billion tests have been ordered for this great giveaway.....
Just how much money will US taxpayers be paying China in the end?
Helping Fauci make that virus was a great investment for them.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
And just like that tests on the open market became that much harder to find ...

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Do these test kits expire in 2 months like the ones I got from the store the other day?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
And just like that tests on the open market became that much harder to find ...

Excellent observation.

The next goal is to find out what communications occurred between the federal government and the company producing these kits.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

No not "Made in China".....

"Smuggled Duty-Free from Mexico" 🤣🥥

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

A place to order .free COVID tests, eh? That's nice.

But I have an alternative that is much faster, more cost effective and pretty much as reliable.

Just go here and get your test.
=======================================
ETA: I got my results back. Dammit, I'll have to quarantine now! Or maybe I'll just try again.

Had to test three times as the first two were inconclusive ("Cannot predict now", and Ask again later.)

:
edit on 2022 1 18 by incoserv because: added covid test restults.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Yes, my husband got the Email we are entitle to 4 test each, woo hoo, I think one of the test should be positive for most people.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join