It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can unvax people spread covid if they aren't infected

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This is a real question . If the unvax aren't infected just how the heck are they spreading the virus. I bring this up because now in this country, the vax are actually spreading the new corona. Also , currently the vaccine does not stop you from getting the covid. IT IS USELESS. But the selling point is one MIGHT get less sick. Where's the evidence. Seems the news is telling us the ICU are being filled up again . Vax or unvax , hiding the truth.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

They can't, but that takes a level of intelligence that seems to be lacking in a very large portion of people.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

People cannot separate the fact that these therapeutics do not reduce infection and spread (or they wear off in weeks). They are used to vaccines that do so whenever someone says someone is not vaccinated, it means they get infected and spread disease. Like with other diseases. They cannot differentiate. They do not want to differentiate.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

The problem is, if people are asymptomatic, they have no idea if they have it or not. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed, it doesn't matter. It's a way to control the masses through fear and further divide us. You see people standing in long lines to get tested, even when they're not sick. If you're not showing signs, why are you standing in a line for 3 hours to get tested for something you don't have ?

Just look at how they are demanding healthcare workers go back to work, even if they test positive. If they are so damn important and "essential workers" why do they keep firing them for not following the herd ?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
This is a real question . If the unvax aren't infected just how the heck are they spreading the virus. I bring this up because now in this country, the vax are actually spreading the new corona. Also , currently the vaccine does not stop you from getting the covid. IT IS USELESS. But the selling point is one MIGHT get less sick. Where's the evidence. Seems the news is telling us the ICU are being filled up again . Vax or unvax , hiding the truth.

At some point, everyone will be a carrier of the virus. Vaccinated or not, you will have the virus in your body and it will be contagious - but the antibodies not so much. I've been hearing from a lot of people across the spectrum of platforms that being sick and unvaccinated is 10x worse than getting sick after your vaccination. It saves on medical expenses and resources in a healthcare industry that was barely sufficient to begin with. Of course there's also the possibility that you can survive without the jab but it's like surviving a high speed bike accident wearing only a t shirt and a ball cap. FWIW.

edit on 17-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The unvaxxed, if they happen to catch this, will show signs and know to isolate or seek treatment. The latter part is a sore point of the vaxxed.

The vaxxed, if they happen to catch this, will likely be asymptomatic and go about their daily routine, spreading coof to all they have close contact with. They're seemingly fine with this.

I know, it makes no sense to me, either.

My State in Aus, is soon to implement restrictions the likes we've never seen. People will not even be able to visit a drive through bottleshop, unless they can show proof of being double jabbed.

And if you know us Aussies, that's going to go down like a brick dunny.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

The problem is, if people are asymptomatic, they have no idea if they have it or not. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed, it doesn't matter. It's a way to control the masses through fear and further divide us. You see people standing in long lines to get tested, even when they're not sick. If you're not showing signs, why are you standing in a line for 3 hours to get tested for something you don't have ?

Just look at how they are demanding healthcare workers go back to work, even if they test positive. If they are so damn important and "essential workers" why do they keep firing them for not following the herd ?

I seriously doubt that anyone can be 'asymptomatic' and have covid. And I certainly don't believe the so called 'positive' PCR tests. They have been proven to be faulty . They have just been using the excuse 'asymptomatic' to get people to test themselves, even when they're feeling fine, so that they can add more 'positive' cases to their data.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

At some point, everyone will be a carrier of the virus. Vaccinated or not, you will have the virus in your body and it will be contagious - but the antibodies not so much. I've been hearing from a lot of people across the spectrum of platforms that being sick and unvaccinated is 10x worse than getting sick after your vaccination. It saves on medical expenses and resources in a healthcare industry that was barely sufficient to begin with. Of course there's also the possibility that you can survive without the jab but it's like surviving a high speed bike accident wearing only a t shirt and a ball cap. FWIW.

Vaccination should always be nuanced. Getting covid for most people and ages is not that dangerous (like your example of driving on a bike high speed without any protective gear).

Just like a 20yr old is not forced to get the shingles vaccine or men the HPV vaccine or 75yr olds that live alone the Hep A vaccine-18yr olds should not be forced to get the covid vaccine+booster. It is a therapeutic that is helpful to certain age groups and comorbidities.

Very few young people are actually hospitalized FROM Covid-them not getting the vaccine would not have overwhelmed our health systems (which seems like they’d be overran if 10 ppl got paper cuts all at once).

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

And if you know us Aussies, that's going to go down like a brick dunny.

A sincerely hope so.
I hope you guys kick them in the nuts so hard, they’re heads spin.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Of course there's also the possibility that you can survive without the jab but it's like surviving a high speed bike accident wearing only a t shirt and a ball cap. FWIW.

Had Covid. Not vaccinated. Still here.

Wife had it.
Son had it.
Daughter had it.

None vaccinated. All still here.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   

This is a real question . If the unvax aren't infected just how the heck are they spreading the virus. ...

Because the virus they fear is NOT any medical issue.

The virus they fear is THE TRUTH.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
How could a boosted vaxed person get infected if they were fully boosted with four doses i do not understand this.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Of course there's also the possibility that you can survive without the jab but it's like surviving a high speed bike accident wearing only a t shirt and a ball cap. FWIW.

That's an argument built on lunacy. Sans the misnamed vaccine and dealing with the worst COVID has managed to throw at them, experts have stated that the actual number of infected is conservatively 2-3x the known (positively tested) number. Of that known, positively tested number, we've recorded 12,222,394 hospitalization with COVID (Download the raw data csv file from the link and add up the new weekly hospitalizations for the USA). We're presently at 67,631,191 confirmed cases. Let's use the low end expert judgement call of that number actually representing twice as many infections and say there have been 135,262,382 cases of COVID in the US since this began. 9% of those cases have resulted in hospitalization (or been detected during a hospitalization for another reason.) Now look at deaths. We are currently sitting at 874,321 Americans who have died with COVID... 0.65% of those infected with COVID have died with COVID I guaran damn tee you that high speed bike crashes, including those with helmets and pads, have a significantly higher casualty rate than COVID. That said, you wearing a helmet and pads while you ride high speedily protects all the riders around you, whether they are wearing gear or not, exactly as much as you getting a COVID shot protects everyone around you... in other words, it doesn't... which is why there has never been a federal bike helmet law.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

On a serious note here! Stop talking rubbish. COVID is like a flu ache to most people, if anything.
High speed bike crash is what you probably need to get your head back on track.s
Stop the fear mongering, stop being complicit in the lies and the narrative.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
How could a boosted vaxed person get infected if they were fully boosted with four doses i do not understand this.

Because their immune system is compromised, so anything will get them sick. And, anything = covid.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Because it’s not a vaccine…..it never was and it will never be a vaccine.
It’s a scam on humanity, pretty much like everything to do with the scamdemic is.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The idea is that vaccinated can catch covid but are less likely to spread because their bodies are able to fight it off very quickly (usually). Whereas unvaccinated get sick and remain sick, continuing it to spread. Therefore, giving the virus much more time to mutate and continue the pandemic.

If you think this is untrue, explain why. Because it seems to be at the heart of why we should all be vaccinated so the pandemic can end.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Even in places with 90% vaccinated rates, the media says ICU's are filling up with the Unvaxxed.

Maybe the media has convinced itself that if 10% of viewers take them seriously, they'll keep on perpetrating the lies?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Because their immune system is compromised, so anything will get them sick. And, anything = covid.

Can your immune system be overloaded?
A: In many cases, an immune system that overreacts is as harmful and dangerous as one that stops working. In general, an overactive immune system leads to many autoimmune disorders — because of hyperactive immune responses your body can't tell the difference between your healthy, normal cells and invaders.Dec 7, 2016

www.google.com... F-8#:~:text=Can%20your%20immune,Dec%207%2C%202016

if you keep pushing the system its not good thats why vaxies can get it.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Can your immune system be overloaded?
A: In many cases, an immune system that overreacts is as harmful and dangerous as one that stops working. In general, an overactive immune system leads to many autoimmune disorders — because of hyperactive immune responses your body can't tell the difference between your healthy, normal cells and invaders.Dec 7, 2016

www.google.com... F-8#:~:text=Can%20your%20immune,Dec%207%2C%202016

if you keep pushing the system its not good thats why vaxies can get it.

i suppose natural immunity can be compromised if taken all the jabs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join