It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you going to order or use the at-home COVID tests? Don't

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleSun

Thanks for the wisdom from your very well connected mother!

I've had colds and flu from time to time throughout my life. I never needed to be tested to know that I was sick.

These tests are the foundation of the scam. At least 50-50 odds that the test swabs might contain toxins themselves.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
Personally, I still view it the same way I've always seen it: If I'm not sick, then I don't need a test to tell me whether or not I'm sick.

Unsurprisingly, that also works just fine the other way: If I'm sick, then I don't need a test to tell me whether or not I'm sick.

The test is not to show whether you are "sick" or not.

It's to see if you have Covid and can therefore pass it on to others. Who might be vulnerable.

Has this not sunk in yet?

Amen brother... It's about protecting others... Not finding out if you're sick...

Some people are asymptomatic, then pass it to their grandma who then dies...

It's about a sense of social responsibility.. something that is severely lacking in this here community..

PA

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Personally, I still view it the same way I've always seen it: If I'm not sick, then I don't need a test to tell me whether or not I'm sick.

Unsurprisingly, that also works just fine the other way: If I'm sick, then I don't need a test to tell me whether or not I'm sick.

It's to see if you have Covid and can therefore pass it on to others. Who might be vulnerable.

But your favorite “vaccine” will stop you from getting it…..oh wait…no it won’t.

We were never told that in the UK... We were told it reduces your chances of getting hospitalised with severe illness and protects the NHS.. And guess what, the data suggest very strongly that it has been a massive success in this respect...

PA

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1

Obviously to you we are all too f-n stupid to understand a damn thing regarding covid. Your the smart one. Why do you even lower yourself to interact with us dumb fux?
Why waste your time with a group as misinformed as ATS regulars?
You and a few others on here seem to have all the answers.
Forgive the rest of us for not being as enlightened as you apparently are.

You're forgiven...

You'll understand one day.. When you're older and more mature and have a bit of life experience you'll understand that there isn't a conspiracy in literally EVERYTHING...

PA

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Of course it is. There was recently a party here a friend went to. All unvaccinated. 8 people have covid now, no big deal right? Natural immunity. Except one of those 8 is a 6 month pregnant woman who has developed blood clots in her lungs and legs from Covid, hospitalized of course. Hoping for the best for mom and baby.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

LOL. Come to the aid of your fellow social justice warrior. If you are honest with yourself you would realize you are ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOURSELF! Most people can't take that responsibility as it is, yet you want them to take on the responsibility of others in society too. Very altruistic but not going to happen in any worthwhile manner.
Your idealism is charming.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

LOL. Come to the aid of your fellow social justice warrior. If you are honest with yourself you would realize you are ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOURSELF! Most people can't take that responsibility as it is, yet you want them to take on the responsibility of others in society too. Very altruistic but not going to happen in any worthwhile manner.

"Social justice warrior"?

You referring to me?

Anyone who knows me in the slightest might find that funny!

So, you are selfish and proud of it?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Thanks for the wisdom from your very well connected mother!

I've had colds and flu from time to time throughout my life. I never needed to be tested to know that I was sick.

These tests are the foundation of the scam. At least 50-50 odds that the test swabs might contain toxins themselves.

Point is about Covid testing is you can be asymptomatic and test positive but can pass it on to more vulnerable folk.

50-50 odds?

Why aren't the bodies piling up in the streets?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

This is dumb. I took a rapid test before symptoms and tested positive and guess what... I had covid.

This stopped me from giving my aunt covid who has lupus.

Don't be dumb if you've been exposed you aren't getting some government chip from sticking a swab up your nose.

I don't believe in mandatory vaccines but denying testing is dumb dumb dumb.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

That's a weak argument.

If you knowingly spread the virus or don't care about people with weakened immune systems then yes you're selfish.

I had covid and got the Vax because I have a GF and aunt with weakened immune systems. I'm not gonna go to their house with the flu and not expect to spread it.

Because that's stupid and selfish

My 5G service is great though

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Not true at all. There have been many times that I've said that exact thing because what I wasn't saying was classified.

Some of us took our oaths seriously.

Jaden

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Had to fill out paperwork & show ID for the drive-thru PCR test & results come on your phone.
Hospital already had all me info...
The ON/GO DIY home kit you have to download their QR code & enter all info & the only way to get results is on your phone.
I did not take that test & the test says....
This product has NOT been FDA cleared or approved, but has been authorized by FDA under an EUA.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Hey Oldcarpy munch, pre covid did you wear a mask, test yourself, and vaccinate to protect the old and vulnerable from colds and flu's? We all know flu's and colds can kill old and vulnerable as well right? Did you do your part in protecting the vulnerable pre covid? If not, its quite possible that you may have previously spread a cold or flu that eventually reached someone vulnerable, and caused them death.

We're you as altruistic then as you are now?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Well you are the 1%. Yes opsec etc etc, but you know that they are telling the truth in those situations, it’s the vague, avoid the subject, acting secretive is what’s telling.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
We were never told that in the UK... We were told it reduces your chances of getting hospitalised with severe illness and protects the NHS.. And guess what, the data suggest very strongly that it has been a massive success in this respect...
PA

The data that's manipulated to say whatever the government needs it to suggest.

Although at this point, a little light pruning of silver tops is not necessarily a bad thing. Governmentally speaking, they are dead weight. And jesus christ they infest the roads in the UK, it's a wonder anyone gets anywhere with all the ford kugas and kia sportages and other similar npc mobiles diddering around.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Just out of curiosity, umm couldn't something be added to water, or a dozen other things if the world governments have a plan to do something to the population? Why would it be a few select home tests?

Lol I guess that would be too easy.

This is just another Covid / evil government doom and gloom thread, just play along.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Obviously you should always listen to your momma. But for the rest of us, what can you offer to support your idea that’s factual data, not hearsay? Not saying I don’t think it’s possible, but from what you have provided in the OP and the course of this thread I just don’t think it’s probable.

There’s a lot of mistrust of the government for good reason on the subject of covid, but you haven’t sold me the tests are actually a delivery of some toxins a reply to: PurpleSun

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: The GUT
I dunno, but like I said the tests are a bad idea for all kinds of reasons.

What's the difference if you test positive or negative?

If you're sick ... you're still sick. If it's COVID ... you're still sick with COVID ... test or not.

If you're not sick, why even risk testing yourself?

We don't know what's in the vial anymore than what the test swab may have been contaminated with.

Back in the before times, when our society wasn't filled with pussies, if you were sick, you stayed home, took over-the-counter meds and rested until you got better. You used to avoid people so they didn't get sick.

If you got worse, you went to a doctor.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I don't buy the OP's story, why would his retired mother not tell him what is actually in the test, but just say there is something in the test...lol That makes zero sense... I can't tell you what is in it due to national security or whatever, but don't use it...

The main reason not to use it is because they just want to inflate the numbers even more, and that is more diabolical than anything the OP is talking about. The big question is you get COVID or a normal FLU and you are better in less than a week, WHY is it so important to you to know, why should you even care? If you have some COVID symptoms then assume you have it and move on, its not like it would change anything if you see a positive test, but boy the Goverment would love to see 10s of millions of home kits come back positive to keep this crap going.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reptile31
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Hey Oldcarpy munch, pre covid did you wear a mask, test yourself, and vaccinate to protect the old and vulnerable from colds and flu's? We all know flu's and colds can kill old and vulnerable as well right? Did you do your part in protecting the vulnerable pre covid? If not, its quite possible that you may have previously spread a cold or flu that eventually reached someone vulnerable, and caused them death.

We're you as altruistic then as you are now?

There isn't a vaccine for the common cold. It's not exactly fatal either.

If you get flu you know all about it.

You don't spread it by avoiding contact with others, unless you are a bit of a dick.

Point is, you can have Covid, be asymptomatic, and spread it.

So your question is pointless.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join