It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expect more worrisome variants after omicron, scientists say

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
It's come to the point that when I hear, "scientists say ..." or "medical experts say ..." or "politicians say ...", I just roll my eyes.

ZERO credibility! All of them have ZERO credibility with me. Most of them, when they lie they are speaking their native language.

"Scientists say ..." just as soon be "dog farted."

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Then they set up a study that was destined to failure under the conditions of the study. They made sure the subjects they chose were already on death's doorstep when HCQ is supposed to be a treatment started early in the course of illness, not once you are already getting ready to be put on a ventilator.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

You only now reached that point after years of climate studies and years of so-called social science and psychology studies that revealed how mentally unbalanced conservatives are?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Dr. Oz challenges 'petty tyrant' Fauci to a debate in 'Kilmeade Show' interview

www.foxnews.com...

Fauci is a criminal, his wife is nothing but another lap dog for pharma working in the FDA, he is been asked over and over to a debate on covid by Dr. OZ and fauci like the petty tyrant he is he does not even think his kind can lower itself to a debate when he is the law of the land on covid.

The pharma jabs are useless, people are getting immunity naturally as they get sick, that is the way is going to be, but the criminals in pharma and CDC rather have thousands of Americans die with side effects of their useless jabs than letting them get treatments that can save their lives.

Now Pharma criminals are after the littler children, because they know they have immunity when the littler children starts to get maimed for life with the useless jabs.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You only now reached that point after years of climate studies and years of so-called social science and psychology studies that revealed how mentally unbalanced conservatives are?

Nope! Been there for a long time; at least since the W. administration. I've just gotten harder about it the last couple of years. Before they played with politics and the economy; not they're playing with people's lives.
edit on 2022 1 16 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Plus, I'm married to a scientist who works with others. They're as human as anyone else.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: vNex92

Scientists say?

Buhahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaa!

I'd rather consult an astrologer.

But Bill Gates said it's over after omicron...Oh who to believe.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I don't know about y'all but I am way past caring what scientist think.

I have a shaman and sweat lodge that works better

edit on 16-1-2022 by sraven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
I guess calling them "breakthrough infections" is a whole lot better PR sell to the public than calling them what they really are: "vaccine failures". :/

Sounds familiar, like when Pharma coined the term "breakthrough pain" for doctors to increase oxy dosage , contributing to the opioid crisis, as seen in the series Dopesick, a must see imo.

then the scene goes to richard sackler 04:08 he's talking to his lawyers about 04:09 figuring out a medical condition that 04:12 would require an oxycontin patient 04:16 to double 04:18 their dose 04:20 that's when breakthrough pain comes into 04:23 effect 04:26 um breakthrough pain is a specific type 04:30 pain 04:31 that breaks through 04:33 the 12-hour cycle 04:36 their solution is to double the dose 04:40 if they are on 04:42 a 10 milligram dose 04:45 bump it up to 20 if they are already on 04:47 20 then double to 40. 04:51 the whole point of this 04:54 is for reps to get doc to double the 04:57 doses 04:58 for the patients this breakthrough pain 05:02 usually happens on the 9th and 10th hour 05:06 especially 05:08 if the pain is uniquely acute 05:13 so after this 05:15 billy calls dr fenix 05:18 with breakthrough pain info 05:21 and tries to get him to double 05:23 the doses 05:25 of his patients 05:29 dr fennick said 05:31 no 05:33 that's too strong or narcotic for that 05:37 [Music] 05:42 then the rep tells doctor to double the 05:44 10 milligram to 20 05:47 on the patient 05:48 with back pain 05:51 so as you see here 05:53 which kind of baffled me when i watched 05:55 the episode okay how is the sales 05:58 representative going to tell the doctor 06:00 who went to school for eight plus years 06:04 how to do their job 06:06 medical school

Source @ 4:03- 5:29

Mind blowing(sadistic and criminal) the power and effect pharma has on medical community. Beware of Pharma vernacular!
edit on 0amf31534531 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The next variants will be just your common corona colds, but you still will test positive for covid, I think this the reason that the senile piece of crap in the white house wants to make everybody get tested soo the positives stay high, and his tyranny can keep spreading.

The power that covid gives the democrats is too good to let go.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Randyvine2

Then they set up a study that was destined to failure under the conditions of the study. They made sure the subjects they chose were already on death's doorstep when HCQ is supposed to be a treatment started early in the course of illness, not once you are already getting ready to be put on a ventilator.

You and your hubby seem to be doing well thru all this Ket.

Good to see you both navigating and still shining thru all the uncertainty.

Good deal
edit on 16-1-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I keep seeing things about a new variant by the end of March but they all have been behind schedule. Next ones bad to make up for the failure of this one

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
It was on the news last night that researchers are seeing a sharp increase childhood diabetes- and it's being caused by having the mild, Omicron variant of Covid. So, in other words- 'statistics' are showing kids won't get very sick, but if you don't vax them you'll be turning them into diabetics.
There's no end to the horror that's being done, all for a world-wide political agenda.

Meanwhile my triple vaxed, masked and bubbled daughter has covid and her double vaxed husband too. The vax doesn't work, yet now in the US there are calls by the left to mobilize the National Guard to force the unvaxed to stay in their homes. Just like China. www.foxnews.com...

edit on 1/16/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
The next variants will be just your common corona colds, but you still will test positive for covid, I think this the reason that the senile piece of crap in the white house wants to make everybody get tested soo the positives stay high, and his tyranny can keep spreading.

The power that covid gives the democrats is too good to let go.

Remember, Obama, King of the Democratic Party, said he wished that the President was able to be just like the Chinese President with the same power. Looks like the Dems are trying hard to emulate China.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Keep in mind that is several jabs coming on this year, one made by the US military, the Pfizer moron one targeting supposedly the moron variant and another that is about inducing Tcells, plus an assortment of pills and sprays and you name it.

Soo yes I guess the variants needs to keep coming, is still money to be made.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Thought I caught a blurb while driving to work that said natural immunity provides longer protection than initially thought, vaccine and booster provides a large boost in protection for a short time, while vaccine plus infection provides a much longer and much stronger reaction to the virus.

So of course they will only push booster booster booster.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Yep, China can force treatments on their population, test them and pretty much do whatever they want, in the US is a bit different, here is about mandating people into pharma treatments and experimentation in the name of science with the help of a man made pandemic.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Maybe it should read: ‘Expect more worrisome variants after omicron, the Pfizer sales & marketing department say

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   
DP
edit on 17-1-2022 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:38 AM
link   
America would have been conquered in less than 2 weeks during WWII, if the current crop of wimps running things in this country, were running things back then. The doctors would tell the men not to fight, until they've been fully vaccinated, and the generals would agree. woke wimps all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join