It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expect more worrisome variants after omicron, scientists say

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
As Omicron is turning out to be less deadlier.
They are now trying heavy to push the fear mongering the next variants. While using scientists to make most of the articles look legit.

In the article they continue to push the claim that the vaccines, boosters work while urging more vaccination.

Expect more worrisome variants after omicron, scientists say

They urge wider vaccination now, while today's shots still work.

They are calling it breakthrough infections, despite there are already two nations fully vaccainted and they had highest of covid cases since the pandemic had begun.

Omicron is more likely than delta to reinfect individuals who previously had COVID-19 and to cause “breakthrough infections” in vaccinated people while also attacking the unvaccinated. The World Health Organization reported a record 15 million new COVID-19 cases for the week of Jan. 3-9, a 55% increase from the previous week.

Not blaming the vax mandates for shortages

Along with keeping comparatively healthy people out of work and school, the ease with which the variant spreads increases the odds the virus will infect and linger inside people with weakened immune systems - giving it more time to develop potent mutations.

They Ignore that vaccinated are getting sicker and hospitalized

With so many unvaccinated people, he said, “the virus is still kind of in control of what's going on.”

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
These mRNA vaccines and their boosters arent doing their job and look who is pushing them the WHO.

And are pushing for a 100% vaccination rate a rate which was demanded by bill gates.

Experts say the virus won't become endemic like the flu as long as global vaccination rates are so low.

During a recent press conference, WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said that protecting people from future variants — including those that may be fully resistant to today's shots — depends on ending global vaccine inequity. Tedros said he’d like to see 70% of people in every country vaccinated by mid-year. Currently, there are dozens of countries where less than a quarter of the population is fully vaccinated, according to Johns Hopkins University statistics. And in the United States, many people continue to resist available vaccines.

There is a scientific reason why so many people still resist available vaccines. Pfizer and others should release their safety data.

Not hide the data for 75 years.

edit on 15-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Tokyo with a high rate of most professionals vaccinated, well the daily rate now of positive cases have skyrocketed. Remember the figures you hear are not the same day. The figures can be 2 or more days old, so what you hear is not current as of the day.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Tokyo with a high rate of most professionals vaccinated, well the daily rate now of positive cases have skyrocketed. Remember the figures you hear are not the same day. The figures can be 2 or more days old, so what you hear is not current as of the day.

How many vaccinated are hospitalized over there?

Its notable that they might not like the idea of leaving people un vaccinated.

The Truth will be known one way or the other.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

There's some poor person in a third world country that I'm sure would love to have mine and I'll happily pay to ship it to them. They can take all three of them for me if they want to, or spread it out among three, either way I'm fine with that.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

originally posted by: musicismagic

How many vaccinated are hospitalized over there?

Its notable that they might not like the idea of leaving people un vaccinated.

The Truth will be known one way or the other.

Hospital rates are currently down. Now since most agree that what ever it is can be treated at home or at designated hotels and other places. Doctors now visit those people . It's actually hard to be admitted to a hospital unless you come in by ambulance.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Seems there are a lot of Fortune Tellers in the Medical Industries Nowadays . Funny , I do not Recall that being the Case 3 Years Ago ..........Hmm....

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
It was on the news last night that researchers are seeing a sharp increase childhood diabetes- and it's being caused by having the mild, Omicron variant of Covid. So, in other words- 'statistics' are showing kids won't get very sick, but if you don't vax them you'll be turning them into diabetics.
There's no end to the horror that's being done, all for a world-wide political agenda.
edit on 60000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Scientists say?

Buhahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaa!

I'd rather consult an astrologer.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Megatron is coming...

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Other medical scientists say variants will keep coming, but only vary a little in intensity, like the FLU variants do.

I was listening to one of them explain it this morning.

People will always gravitate to the opinions that match their personalities. I've known people in my life who believe anyone who predicts any kind of doom, because in their heart and mind, they are cynical. Not surprisingly, each of them died from some illness, before reaching retirement age.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

However did we arrive at endemic diseases before there were vaccines? Who taught these experts?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not if you apply theraputics to the disease.

Just like the over use of antibiotits. You will create a sitiuation where the disease will proliferate against the drug/vaccine.

You're best bet right now is getting covid and get the antibodies naturally.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: carewemust

Not if you apply theraputics to the disease.

Just like the over use of antibiotits. You will create a sitiuation where the disease will proliferate against the drug/vaccine.

You're best bet right now is getting covid and get the antibodies naturally.

I haven't seen the study, but a doctor was on FoxNews Saturday describing the largest Omicron study conducted to date.

Two big points from the 57,000 study participants.

1) None of the 57,000 needed a ventilator or died.

2) Very few of the 57,000 have had Covid previously, but most of them were vaccinated.

You are 100% correct. NATURAL IMMUNITY is better than vaccines.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Do these experts have offshore? conflict of interests? if they are such health experts why do they ignore neutral immunity over vax immunity which only lasts very limited in short?

edit on 16-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   

It was definitely a terrifying red flag when the FDA and pfizer in court had demanded not to release thr 350,000 pages of data from their safety and efficacy trial.

idk I'd you're aware, but this decision was overturned in court, and we currently have 500 pages. The decision was overturnrd and it was set to 500 pages a month being released.

Again recently there was another overturned ruling in court and instead of them releasing 500 pages a month now they're set to release 10,000 pages a month.

I know in your post you mistakenly put 75 years, but it was 55 years. What's disgusting is the FDA was part of that effort to block the data for 55 years.

I thought you and everyone else following the thread would be interested to know (if you don't already) that the 55 year data block has been overturned twice over and now they're forced to release 10,0000 pages a month (and we already have 500 pages from thre first original 500 page release) so it should take about 35 months for the entirety of the information to be released, but each month we can look forward to learning more. As the first 500 pages which had information about the first number if weeks of vaccinations is already available, and already has a fair amount of information.

The first 500 pagdes (out of 350,000) were quite revealing, 1200 deaths and 10s of thousands of adverse events in the first number of weeks of the vaccine being administered in the trials.

edit on 16-1-2022 by Acknt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Acknt

Very interesting.

Do you have a link ?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I guess calling them "breakthrough infections" is a whole lot better PR sell to the public than calling them what they really are: "vaccine failures". :/

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Seems there are a lot of Fortune Tellers in the Medical Industries Nowadays . Funny , I do not Recall that being the Case 3 Years Ago ..........Hmm....

It has been suggested that the next variant is in the booster they are giving now.

That would be by planning rather than fortune telling or clairvoyance.

That is how they know in advance, they just watch the number taking the shots.

P

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I have never understood how completely controlling how we fight
covid is suppose convince people it wasn't created in a lab.

They were telling us all about how hydroxychloroquine wouldn't
work before they even had a chance to find out in a clinical study.

They want us to listen to their lunacy and be led to the slaughter.
with out a second thought. That way they don't have to worry
about taking our guns. This is all child's play to figure out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join