It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gene discovered that determines likelihood of severe infection or death from Covid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I have the AA vesion, the G version of the snp protects people from that. The thing is I have other protective gene snps and gensets that protect me from a virus. So, concentrating on one thing is dumb, I studied genetics a lot and most times, a deficiency like this can be canceled out by consuming a promotor or inhibitor of an enzyme in the body, the protein they talk about in this article is related to an enzyme. Narrow banded research in genetics does not always work. A lot of people in Northern Europe can have a gene variant and only those who have that variant get the disease associated with it...yet the vast majority, maybe ninety eight percent never get the disease because their diet has necessary elements in it that cancel out the risk factor by promoting or inhibiting the creation of an enzyme. This information on eating was handed down through the generations, but along comes health science which says this chemistry is bad for you then more people get the condition from listening to science instead of their ancestors knowledge.

Like I said, I did a lot of studying and research on this stuff and it is interesting, but often it is not worth worrying about. Most diseases that are genetic related are included in what I am talking about here, food chemistry has to match your genetics. I bet I scanned or read thirty thousand articles when studying genetics. What they are saying often does not match reality so I researched why.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
To further expound ...

I am not discounting a genetic link especially considering that we know that genetic variability is one of nature's safeguards against devastating disease. There will always be some in any given population who end up being immune for one reason or another through their genetics.

However, it does little good to write an article that tells people about a genetic link without going into the specifics of said link. What is this gene? Why does it predispose one to vulnerability? Those are at least two questions that ought to be addressed in any such article.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, same issue here with me. I am currently reading up on the German connection because that's my best chance currently.

I will / would have anyways, report it here once I feel confident enough to compose a post.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

CIA warned the US about the DNA data collection China was doing in the name of ancestry kits, then they started to target women in the UK that were pregnant with their DNA test.

Google was involved too.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well that was faster than I thought it would be.

Okay, so the first references go back to April 21.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

It is known that the human leukocyte antigen gene identified, HLA-DRB1*04:01, is directly correlated to latitude and longitude. This means more people in the North and West of Europe are likely to have this gene.

This suggests that populations of European descent will be more likely to remain asymptomatic but still transmit the disease to susceptible populations.

After I found out the gene and that it's on chromosome 6, I had enough to dig deeper and found this very recent study here. Here my "expertise" stops, but it has a lot of interesting information:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

But from looking at the tissue samples they found these genes mostly, it clicked.

I am vulnerable to flu shot's because of leukocyte storms I had in my past. So worse I had it for over a week and didn't knew it can be very deadly. I should have been in hospital each time. This is medically secured and in my files. Back then I did not know.

When I got the forced jabs, I had pains and cramps in all those regions with high gene count. I had COVID in 20 very early and although I had a real bad cough and feeling unwell for weeks, it didn't hit me as strong like with heavy fever.

So maybe this is the real deal because from what I know, I should have that gene. The weeks of feeling very #ty, similar to after flue shots, might have been an ongoing but weak leukocyte storm.

I am not an expert but that above just came to my mind and currently it makes sense to me. Someone with knowledge in that field hopefully corrects me if my conclusion is somewhat possible.

Hope the info I provided helps.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I have been thinking for some time, something like this has to be true, there has to be a reason that the odd random people fall to covid, with no real reason/comorbidity.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Shots make me feel like crap too - both of them, and I know on my mom's side at least that we are all pretty well Brit and after grandma got into genealogy, it turned out that she and grandpa were actually distant cousins although they didn't know it - five times removed or something. So whatever was there was somewhat reinforced.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

To be fair, this is initial information. I wouldn't release papers yet either... they need to be proofed and all data verified. Otherwise, the chances of having egg on their collective faces is pretty high... how many times have we seen someone make a simple mistake (aka a typo) and there be a dozen pages follow pointing it out as a reason to discount everything they said?

Now, if this information is not forthcoming in the next few weeks, then you might have a point.

TheRedneck

(post by Dalamax removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: trollz

I thought all along it was a genetic targeting bio weapon.
I also believe that it can be fine tuned.

You are correct. The Uyghurs are the target.

That explains the more severe symptoms in Native Americans, Mexicans, and Iranians.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Every tenth person? If only there were a better way to say that

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Think about this, how many people have been tested to see if they have covid? what if that test sample is also used to test DNA as well? mmmm, how many just had their DNA sample taken? I know I had 3 covid tests... just saying one can ponder right?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: camain

NPR recently admits that this is no conspiracy:

www.npr.org...

Yet, there are plenty of people that are pushing that it is:

www.usatoday.com...

I believe that ALL biometric data, voice, facial/body geometrics, and DNA are a new currency.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I believe this study is found here:

Conclusions: The rs11385949 G>GA variant, tagging the chromosome 3 gene cluster variation and predisposing to severe COVID-19, is associated with enhanced complement activation, both with C5a and terminal complement complex, while non-O blood group with C5a levels. These findings provide a link between genetic susceptibility to more severe COVID-19 and complement activation.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The Gene is on the Single nucleotide polymorphisms # rs11385949

edit on 15-1-2022 by Identified because: Add Conclusion

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I have the AA vesion, the G version of the snp protects people from that. 

What SNP are you looking at?

rs744373?

Study for this SNP and Covid:

www.spandidos-publications.com...

edit on 15-1-2022 by Identified because: Add study for rs744373

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
"a gene was discovered that determines the likelihood of a patient suffering from severe or fatal Covid-19

This is mostly BS...

Genetic predispositions are just that...

Genetic expression is what matters, and epigentics proves that just because you have a particular gene, doesn't mean it is active, or cannot be turned on or off by doing certain things - ie, fasting, changing to a healthy species appropriate diet, etc.
edit on 15-1-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well then shouldn't India have a much, much higher death rate than Europe. I know they were hit hard but the percentage of deaths to cases isn't that much higher?

Consider too that it's almost impossible to socially distance in some area.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified

I have the AA vesion, the G version of the snp protects people from that. 

What SNP are you looking at?

rs744373?

Study for this SNP and Covid:

www.spandidos-publications.com...

The gene I was looking at that came out recently in research was rs10774671 medicalxpress.com...

I assume that article in the OP was referring to that research.

In the rs744373 snp, I have the GG and all of the research I looked at does not show much of an increase in the GG alele risk. It does have more information pertaining to the alzheimer risk, maybe 1.18 or so and is implicated in some sorts of temporal lobe epilepsy, but not when they are caused by an injury. From what I did read about that snp just now, it's effects at least to alzheimer and possibly TLE can be lessened by dietary choices, tau is the result of excessive dopamine in the brain indirectly. The data on this snp talks about RS7 being the risk, the minor allele, but I find C is the minor allele in some stuff and G in others which makes it confusing.

Anyway, to control my TLE from the accident by diet, it lowers dopamine levels in the brain. There are quite a few of foods and herbs that inhibit replication of this virus that can do the same method of action as that Bin gene anyway. I was taught about some of those foods when I was young, back in the days when your parents pounded things into your head. I passed on some of that stuff to my kids and grandkids and found multiple other foods to combat viruses over the years, recently discovering the methods of actions which show how they work.

Been making medicinal soups to treat sickness for almost fifty years, showed to me by my parents, uncles and aunts, and grandparents. They also taught me about stuff like onion and garlic and certain herbs to fight sicknesses...all of which I verified by researching them about twelve years ago to present when the government opened up the databases and the research was released to the public.

Risk allele or not, the right kinds of foods can lower risk of severe covid and death from viruses.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Those risk alleles are actually included in my ancestry data, it goes on sale for fifty to eighty bucks a lot, and the livewello app is about twenty bucks still I think to look up whether you have the risk allele. You can download the file and unpack it and use the find function to check the snps without the livewello too, copy and paste the snp into the find and the snp appears..with stuff like AG AA GG AT or whatever your situation is, then you can look it up. Evaluating it on Livewello is not easy either, it takes lots of research. Ancestry does not collect everything though, a full genome has way more but I would rather research how to fix the problem with diet than take an interpretation which usually only shows an increased risk.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Thank you. This is the West Nile SNP as well.
I agree, getting healthy with diet and exercise is the first line defense for many illneses, Covid included.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join