It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas: DARPA Leaked Documents also Mention Ivermectin and HCQ as "Curative" for Covid-19

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
In a previous thread, we learned that as far back as 2005, Dr. Fauci knew HCQ was a potent treatment for corona viruses. Now, with the recent Project Veritas leak of classified documents from DARPA, we find that not only did Fauci blatantly lie about gain of function research, but that he hid the truth of both Ivermectin and HCQ. Both of these drugs are mentioned as the cure for Covid-19 in a document from 2020.

Ivermectin ‘Works Throughout All Phases’ Of COVID According To Leaked Military Documents
Update (1505ET): As more and more information pours out of the Project Veritas leaked military documents, there appears to be a damning section in support of Ivermectin as a Covid-19 treatment.
“Ivermectin (identified as curative in April 2020) works throughout all phases of illness because it both inhibits viral replication and modulates the immune response.”

The implications of this are earth shattering. DARPA admitted these drugs are "curative." Which means we already had a cure for Covid-19 in early 2020, and a vaccine was never required. Instead this knowledge was hidden so that a vaccine could be forced on us.

SOURCE

LINK TO FULL DOCUMENT
edit on 12-1-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This is the nail in their coffin, an “Emergency” experimental jab should have never been approved, let alone be mandated !

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
This is the nail in their coffin, an “Emergency” experimental jab should have never been approved, let alone be mandated !

Yeah, although we've known this all along. I expect the trolls to be along shortly.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

As you get older you learn to do you own research.

The price of horse ivermectin has gone up five fold.
It was a better bet than crypto or the stock market!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The Republic is officially lost if nothing is done about this.

I won’t hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Viral infections are caused by parasites, just like bacterial infections are caused by bacteria. Bacteria doesn't depend on a host for it's survival like a virus does.

Antivirals = antiparasitics

🙏❤

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Yeah, although we've known this all along. I expect the trolls to be along shortly.

Yeah, don’t let it discourage you / us, keep fighting the Good fight, lol, I “accidentally” typed God fight by mistake, or was it ?
We didn’t help to build this prison overnight and it won’t be fixed overnight either. I try not to feel vindictive, mostly for my own Peace of Mind, but I’d be lying if I told you I haven’t wished that Every Doctor who knowingly withheld these cures from their patients who needlessly died, feel the wrath of that shame and karma.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Proves that the Democrats and their propaganda wing, the mainstream media and Big Tech are complicit in a plan to depopulate the earth. Massive genocide.

Also proves one leader would not cooperate, Trump.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
Proves that the Democrats and their propaganda wing, the mainstream media and Big Tech are complicit in a plan to depopulate the earth. Massive genocide.

Also proves one leader would not cooperate, Trump.

I was hoping it wasn't depopulation, even though I made a thread about it, but at this point, what else is it?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Many of us have known this, which is probably why tonic water with quinine was sitting on end-cap shelves in many stores throughout the pandemic.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What is darpa? I've seen that word on ATS for 10 years and have never looked it up.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
In a previous thread, we learned that as far back as 2005, Dr. Fauci knew HCQ was a potent treatment for corona viruses. Now, with the recent Project Veritas leak of classified documents from DARPA, we find that not only did Fauci blatantly lie about gain of function research, but that he hid the truth of both Ivermectin and HCQ. Both of these drugs are mentioned as the cure for Covid-19 in a document from 2020.

Ivermectin ‘Works Throughout All Phases’ Of COVID According To Leaked Military Documents
Update (1505ET): As more and more information pours out of the Project Veritas leaked military documents, there appears to be a damning section in support of Ivermectin as a Covid-19 treatment.
“Ivermectin (identified as curative in April 2020) works throughout all phases of illness because it both inhibits viral replication and modulates the immune response.”

The implications of this are earth shattering. DARPA admitted these drugs are "curative." Which means we already had a cure for Covid-19 in early 2020, and a vaccine was never required. Instead this knowledge was hidden so that a vaccine could be forced on us.

SOURCE

LINK TO FULL DOCUMENT

That appears terrible.
Mr biden has some explaining to do.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is incorrect. Viruses aren't parasites.

a reply to: loveguy

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Now's as good a time as ever.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Now's as good a time as ever.

a reply to: carewemust

It's on my to-do list.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What is darpa? I've seen that word on ATS for 10 years and have never looked it up.

DARPA

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Viruses are small obligate intracellular parasites, which by definition contain either a RNA or DNA genome surrounded by a protective, virus-coded protein coat.

PubMed

They are the essence of parasite.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You are under the assumption that an anti-parasitic doesn't have any antiviral properties.

As far as Ivermectin and HCQ goes, you are wrong.
edit on 12-1-2022 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Viral infections are caused by parasites, just like bacterial infections are caused by bacteria. Bacteria doesn't depend on a host for it's survival like a virus does.

🙏❤

You realize that drugs can be used for off label treatments and that infact the FDA encourages this?

You realize that a drug can have more than one property? Benedryl used to be studied for anti depressant properties but it is also an anti histamine.

Are you saying one drug can never do more than one thing?

It's an anti parasitic. So, you're point is....??

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

🙏❤

Why do you keep on spewing this nonsense, its like saying "Puppies are born from Seahorses, just like Kittens are born from cats". Viruses are viruses, parasites are parasites two completely different different family of organisms.

Also you want to know why anti parasitics work sometimes with things like this? because ALL of us have internal parasites of some sort or another, and they are a constant drain on our immune system, you get rid of the parasites you get a short lived immune system boost.

And your gut bacteria would love to have a word with you about their codependency with you, after all they cant live outside your gut for very long and you cant live particularly very healthily without them either, also your mitochondria are EXTREMELY dependent on their host, the little energy giving buggers cant live without you or more specifically your cells they reside in they've become so codependent with each other.

edit:- and of note im fully aware Parasites can carry their own viral infections (some of which can be transferred to the host), that in no way shape or form is indicative of the idea viral infections are solely caused by parasites as the person i qouted seems to be trying their damnedest to assert.
edit on 12-1-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join