It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedian and actor Bob Saget died yesterday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted but I just found out this morning.
Saget was found dead in his hotel room in Miami yesterday after he was due to check out.
He was 65.
Was never a huge fan, as in purposely searching out his stand up etc, but he seemed like a genuinely nice person from the interviews I have heard on the radio. He was just a guest on my local classic rock station a few weeks ago and was very gracious and funny.

www.msn.com...

RIP Mr Saget
A lot of us have fond memories of Full House but like the article says, he did a lot more than that.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I am absolutely a very huge fan of Norm MacDonald ever since I discovered him years ago (forgot how now...) and him at the roast of Saget is very funny and also poignant. Don't worry you don't need a FakeBook account. 2 great guys lost this last year.

www.facebook.com...

edit on 10/1/2022 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I don't have much in the way of sympathy with him. To me he's just another celebrity drone with a foul mind who chose the poison path. May his ignorance be a light to others.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
He made a few trips on lolita express to epsteins island.
All these tributes making him into this role model father figure make me want to puke.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Apparently the consensus among his comedic friends is that the Olsen Twins do not have fond memories at all, this "roast" of Bob paints a very disturbing image...

Eye opening roast of Bob Saget...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

Thank you for your input.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Not sure of that.
If true then I have no respect.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, I shall have to check it out.

a reply to: elementalgrove

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

That's so scummy.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You know how comedians are black sheep, like us CT's so I wonder if it's just really bad black humour.
I dunno.
I always like edgy #. In the military we tell a lot of 'unsafe' jokes and we know it's not true it's just BS so I hope that's the case.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Saget got upset when The Tourettes Guy vowed to stop swearing, and began substituting "Bob Saget" for the "s" word.
Saget spoke about it in a couple interviews.

My favorite Tourette's Guy clip:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I just remember watching the Aristocrat, documentary about this horribly filthy joke, and most every popular comedian does a good job with it depending on how disgusting they wanna go. Well I get to the extras on the dvd and Bob Saget does a version that leaves your ears ringing and stomach churning, the man had a serious knack for the disgusting despite his popular family show

It's on YT but I don't suggest watching unless you aren't easily offended or squeamish, but you'll understand why some weren't as fond of him

I wasn't aware of his epstein island visits, but not horribly surprised I guess

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Took a booster didn’t he?

Silly sod he was lucky enough not to die on the first two shots in 12 months

The Mass formation Madness continues

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I wanted to mention something that stood out to me about Bob Sagets' death. He was found with his left hand across his chest while his right hand was down on his bed. It just seemed to me that his hands were arranged post mortem. I am not sure though, I may be wrong.

Additionally if Bob Saget is right handed, if he felt any chest pain, normally the dominant hand the right hand would be found on his chest, not the left hand.

The left hand also has connection with the occult- the left hand path for example.

Bob Saget

What are your opinions on this?
edit on 10-1-2022 by onyx120 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2022 by onyx120 because: edited for grammart purposes

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

What a load of B.S.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Steadydietofnothing

He's not wrong

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

You know how comedians are black sheep, like us CT's so I wonder if it's just really bad black humour.
I dunno.
I always like edgy #. In the military we tell a lot of 'unsafe' jokes and we know it's not true it's just BS so I hope that's the case.

I understand that, however in every roast I have ever seen the focal point of a characteristic or behavior that is amplified always has its roots in truth.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Update 2.9.2022

It was revealed today the movie actor Bob Saget died last month from "brain bleed".

(WJW) – Bob Saget’s family revealed his cause of death one month after the “Full House” star was found dead in an Orlando hotel room.

“The authorities have determined that Bob passed from head trauma,” the family said in a statement obtained by NewsNation.

“They have concluded that he accidentally hit the back of his head on something, thought nothing of it and went to sleep.”

They said no drugs or alcohol were involved. TMZ called the injury a “brain bleed,” citing unnamed sources.
More at: wgntv.com...

In all things, MODERATION.

top topics

join