It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saline Vs Vaccine - death rates; vaccine toxicity explained.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow
Viral infections are caused by parasites that are harmless without a host to sustain them.
Bacterial infections are caused by bacteria, that does not require a host to sustain them.

Getting the medical community to admit this deceit, doesn't appear on the horizon ATP.

Treat viruses as parasites instead of allowing them to perpetuate would kill their cash cow.

🙏❤

edit on (1/10/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I did wind up using a concoction I made for anti-parasites.. but mainly on me and my fiance(I do this every couple of years by default..). We haven't gotten sick at all since 2019, (which is weird cause I am the one without an immune system). I mean I could try that.. it would be harmless.. just not the best tasting XD.

I also used Sweet Annie during the start of the pandemic. Which I boosted with vitamin C, (Tripples the power of the herb - to anti-cancer levels even.

There's only 1 problem I can think of.. what if the parasites are acidic based. What if it's part of that "immortal breed". Originally covid was defeated by applying acids to the mucus membrane.. if the vaccine is acidic in nature that would explain the damage which would be in line with a (you guessed it salt overdose).. but I have zero idea how to treat an acidic parasite.

Because that would require risk that could neutralize stomach acids which could again cause just as much harm.

Can anyone actually confirm a pH level of the vaccines? Assuming they are adding more parasites to the body. Because I did have my fams on sweet annie + c during the original spread. So whatever sickness is literally from the vaccine.
edit on 10-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: Acidic vaccines?

edit on 10-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: You gave me a new perspective.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
But they didn't use saline as a placebo did they?

I'm almost certain I read that the 'placebo group' were given a meningitis vaccine which would easily account for side effects

Try as I might I CANNOT now find the article I read; it wasn't an 'antivaxx' source before anyone asks, it was what most here would consider 'official'

So much has been wiped from the net in the last 2 years - I'd say a good 25% of my chrome bookmarks no longer exist

If anyone knows of the article I'm referring to and it's whereabouts, it'd be great if somebody could post it

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

You just gave me an interesting theory.. acidic based vaccines.. it would fall inline with the saline or salt damages.. and could easily hide within it.. grr.. misdirection.. I am going to have to hit the books on this one. Because as far as I am aware of certain(multiple) Acidic parasites can not be killed.. Especially without neutralizing the host..

Oi vey I really hope this is not the case. I remember seeing a video about parasites in the vaccines. But I totally don't remember what they tried to call them. Because I just brushed it off as a total sham.. like everyone else..
edit on 10-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WraithOfEva777

No idea what was in the placebo, was hoping to find some clues by symptom comparing to try and figure out their vaccine compounds since each lot seems to change per batch. But closest thing I found to those symptoms that line up was saline based off of various convos.
edit on 10-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

2ml of NS will have absolutely no effect. Nothing in any of your links state any such thing. Part of the problem in switching to other formulas such as LR or Plasmalyte is that there isn't always research on compatibility with other medications. Either way, feel free to show me any research showing 2ml of NS will cause organ damage.

Also, Doctors have ZERO control over what batch of the vaccine you get, zero. No Doctor at my hospital can do anything to pick or change the batch, and EVERY batch has an expiration date, it's not even possible for me to give it without one since I have to check the expiration before giving it.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: Xtrozero

Because they are still testing the vaccine, there was at least a dozen studies on going even to this day with various preconditions even mixed vaccine studies are being done even though they haven't been fully tested or expected to complete until 2025.

Some of the mixed studies include mengintis and Tetnus, not just jnj/mod/pfizer combos.

So what is your point in all this? If they have on going studies that is what they do, have always done. They are not doing on going studies using the general public as there are consent forms and such to be in a study as a person is required to know they are part of a study and need to approve it unlike in the farther past when they just kind of did them.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
My line of thinking begins where targeting white blood cells comes into play...I'm a lot of things but not a licensed physician...👍

just a pin prick

Talk of blood clots began right after the jab, not before.

thrombosis

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Am glad to see folks discussing anti-parasitics.

Reminded me to start a new course of "Green" black-walnut, wormwood complex.

And still have to order the Hulda-Clark book : " The cure for all diseases."
Hopefully before they 'disappear' it...

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
Over the past several months I have read a lot of disputes about "placebo's killing people". Today I intend to end this dispute by proving placebo's kill because of 1 simple ingredient: Salt

Can you guys please work on getting your story straight? I thought the reason some of us vaxxed werent getting sick or suffering from side effects or dying as you all seem to claim was because there are tainted and untainted batches...

So now the safe saline solution placebo batches, which would do nothing to you system, are now the ones that kill you? Thanks to salt.

I eat 100 times more salt per day in my lunch alone than there is or was possibly in any of the 2 small vaxx jabs ive had 4 or so months apart from one another.

Yet somehow (given ive had no issues or reactions to this vaccine so therefore MUST be one of those who had the so called fake/placebo vaxx from the safe batches according to the anti vaxxers logic) the ones ive had are now supposed to kill me?.. due to a little salt water in my muscle tissue.

Are you honestly taking the god damn piss or something?
edit on 11-1-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Nope, sorry, 2ml of normal saline will now cause major organ failure and death. Very serious business.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Nope, sorry, 2ml of normal saline will now cause major organ failure and death. Very serious business.

Ah crap, guess ill start getting my affairs in order then...

And i had so much to live for too, god damn salt water. **shakes fist in the air**

Speaking of air, how come no one talks about how toxic Oxygen is, its a scientific conspiracy i tell ya... we're born so free and innocent then we all start breathing this stuff and it then starts attacking and ageing our cells until one day boom it finally gets us.

Oh and im being serious with the Oxygen bit lol, it really is slowly killing all of us, always find that funny that this thing we cant live without is also slowly doing us in heh. But thats life I guess... could be worse, it could be salty sea air. Dun dun duuuun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join