It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if “Disclosure” Isn’t About “Aliens”?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
An answer as to what closed down all those nuclear silos in the seventies would be nice. Surely there would have been follow up investigations into such alarming events? Unless it was already known what caused it?

edit on 22-7-2022 by emptywas because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2022 by emptywas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks
I’ll add - I suspect the propulsion aspect of this tech isn’t shared because it would have serious implications.

If I could travel from Seattle to London in 15 minutes or less, I could work in the UK and live in Seattle (or Vice-versa). The ability to live and work physically in-person wherever you would would create major issues from a regulatory, tax and capital flow standpoint.

Some areas would see a population explosion. Others mass outflows. Job postings would be global - not local or National - even more so than now. I could decide I want some authentic Italian food for dinner and decide to go to Sicily for a bite - because it’s 20 minutes away.

To me, the implications of that kind of physical inter connectivity are vast - thus we are still flying on 737s that were built in the 20th century.

Very true. But I think the true dealbreaker for disclosure is the energy source that supports that kind of travel. Joe Blow next door isn’t ready to handle this kind of energy source without misusing it, or it falling into the hands of terrorists.

Humanity is too immature and I therefore support non-disclosure 100%.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Disclosure is a tough one, that implies the government is fully aware of what is going on...

Yet, they struggle with vlc to show a half second video of a UAP and are pleading with pilots to come forward!

Either a very secret very small part of the government has billions to play with to investigate UAPs or...

They really don't have anything.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join