It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if “Disclosure” Isn’t About “Aliens”?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I had a thought that I’m curious of the board’s take on:

What if “Disclosure” has nothing to do with “Aliens”?

Disclosure is talked about generally in the context of the existence of ET and associated tech.

What if what’s not being “disclosed” is entirely human? Or disclosure means being read in on what humanity actually is, can do and knows?

If the “truth” people have been seeking is far more Earthly than alien… it suggests the UFO community predicated everything on a false belief - the belief that advanced tech, propulsion and craft must be “alien” as humanity couldn’t have that kind of thing… which would leave people looking in all the wrong places….

VonBraun maybe hit on the idea of an “alien invasion” being a hoax but maybe the invasion already happened - the proliferation of “UAPs” and not “UFOs” - is the “invasion” even though everyone assumed the invasion was going to look like the movie Independence Day or any number of sciFi movies.

If I’m on the right track, hunt for disclosure should be rooted in playing forward history in a way that says humanity is actually ahead of where most think - kind of like the “third world” vs. a cutting edge city. Difference is those of us in “developed” nations are the third or fourth world compared to humanity’s true “peak”. Example - we played with nuclear propulsion for aircraft or spacecraft in the 50s and 60s but “stopped”… what if we didn’t stop? How advanced could that tech be 60 years on? I suspect far ahead of where we think it is…

If the above is true and there are far more human explanations for most of the “ufo” phenomenon… how would that change how you research the subject? What in history would be viewed differently than is common belief?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If you read a little history of the UFO saga and the type of aliens described with close encounters there really is not much wiggle room when it comes to Aliens as throughout history there have been sightings described. No doubt the MIC would like you to think it is the Russians or Chinese as that just means more research money for them.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
If you read a little history of the UFO saga and the type of aliens described with close encounters there really is not much wiggle room when it comes to Aliens as throughout history there have been sightings described. No doubt the MIC would like you to think it is the Russians or Chinese as that just means more research money for them.

I have read extensively on the UFO subject.

You’re right that sightings go way, way back.

Perhaps I could state my thought another way - if we took a more “earthly” approach to understanding what the “peak” of our tech/knowledge is - and that knowledge/tech was sufficiently advanced - we probably know a thing or two about ET.

Said another way, you find the apex of human tech by following very earthly breadcrumbs and that’s how you find ET - not by looking for ET specifically.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

No I don't think so.
I believe disclosure and revelation will go hand in hand and will first and foremost tell us about how the universe really works.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Right now, this would mean the end of the universe...

One can hope though

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I'll take this opportunity to proffer the greatest bathroom reader of all time if you're interested in the phenomena.

It's a real eye opener and perfect for short or long "thinking man" sessions due to it's format. Certainly as full a survey of the phenomena as I've seen and as such expands ones own mind about the subject.

Wonders in the Sky: Unexplained Aerial Objects from Antiquity to Modern Times by Jacques Vallee & Chris Aubeck

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   

A problem with your hypnosis is that all technology, regardless of how advanced it may appear, must be based in the physics which define the reality in which said technology exists. And the principles of those physics are universally discoverable, regardless of the "world" researching them.

This means that any sufficiently intelligent "third world" inhabitant could independently discover the most advanced "first" world concept, even if the technology to develop that knowledge does not yet exist: the "stone knives and bearskins" problem.

So, we may not yet have the technology to build and fly the UAP's we've seen, being "third world" as we are, but we should be able to explain how those "first" world's have used the physics of our shared reality to achieve their progress.

The sauce for their goose is the sauce on our gander.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I like you're thinking here. (I'm tired rn don't have much to say but I wanted to say that)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Wouldn't be better to dispose of Mr. Vallee, and go directly to the original pristine source: Carl Jung? Yes, it would be better.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   

What if Disclosure Isnt About Aliens

It's not , and what disclosure ?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Youde be surprised how on the ball you are!

ITs about the tech. The Old testament goes into extensive detail about where they come from and what their job is!

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
We are not alone in the universe and most importantly we are not the most advanced in the universe.

What we call the angels were God’s greatest creations before humans. Telling them they would have to bow down to humans caused the revolt in heaven. We are not the greatest but god says we have that potential.

We have to worry about those angels because this is about a power struggle and we know what happens when there is a fight for power..

I would imagine that a lot of other races stop by to check out the humans that will surpass the angels one day.
edit on 10-1-2022 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Disclosure and answers about UFO sightings and other potentially related phenomena are not the same thing.

Disclosure is simply TPTB providing the information they have that isn't already in the public domain.

Some of that trickles out occasionally through a variety of sources anyway but the only answers that will be received from TPTB are technological observations, unless you believe a hidden cabal somewhere has been hiding away the secrets of the universe.

Other than that there is a whole section of the "UFO community" that isn't predicated on the phenomena being ET related and I don't think the answers when we get them will be purely technological.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The Tom DeLong/To The Stars narrative is that there is ET intelligence that crashed advanced spaceships, but that most of the sightings now are secret government programs from the US/Russia with high tech crafts based on the crashed technology.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I see by your OP that you lean on the theory that UFOs are really human advanced technology. I think the problem with disclosure is more profound and therefore people will think more dangerous.
I think the problem they are having is in the semantics, ie. UFOs are just that, unidentified, which is a coverall, could be anything or anyone. But aliens and their resultant technology is more deeper.
1. Are alien extra terrestrial? This then opens the door for sceptics with "there can be no faster than light travel therefore no species could get to Earth from even a nearby star" or " humans would see them approaching Earth".
For believers there is " they will be far, far in advance of humans so they've found a way to traverse the great distances between worlds" and "we can't see them because they are cloaked".
2. Now think on this one, What if the Aliens are from here and have always been here. What if there is a dimension beside our dimension that we at the moment can't access. There would be no need to travel extra long distances and their comings and going would be instantaneous looking to us but for them a planned appearance.
THIS would be the problem for TPTB. Try to explain to the public that there are aliens that can come and go at will and we can't do a thing about it.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

then opens the door for sceptics with "there can be no faster than light travel therefore no species could get to Earth from even a nearby star" or " humans would see them approaching Earth"

You don't need faster than light to reach nearby stars. It depends on what's your biological lifespan (a mere 85 years lifetime for an average human). A probe, or a non-biological intelligence is not subject to that ridicule limitation. So yes, they can reach any star. But even if they have the human ridicule lifespan you can still reach the stars without violating light speed (like using Alcuberre's warp drive). The light speed limit refers to the fact that no object can exceed light speed in a given reference frame. Or, if you prefer, it means you cannot exceed light speed for a given period of time.

Anyway, you can be an skeptic even accepting that biological or non-biological entities can reach Sol-3 from Tau Ceti, Alpha Centauri, or Alpha Mensae. It is not that you don't believe in aliens because they cannot reach here from there. It is that the so-called UFOs behave so similarly to human engines, following a clear human logic, and doing the typical things humans do that, all in all, it is hard to believe they are not human-made.

About the dimensions within dimensions within dimensions they violate all known well-established physical principles, so the probability of aliens coming from hidden dimensions is even lower than the probability of fairies dancing in your garden any night with a full moon.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

The speed of light travel is a whole other enigma that science sees as an impossibility, till discovered.
Now UFOs with human capabilities????? According to the US spending trillions on their new F, what ever number it is now, is still thrust technology. As we would agree that the US is in advance of other nations. They cannot hover (not without thrust downwards), they are not silent, they cannot fly at high speed doing 90% turns. And no matter what anyone thinks of their technology ,they cannot cloak or disappear.
There is more reasons to look toward the extra dimension theory than interplanetary travel. Just because it NOW sounds fantastic does not exclude the probabilities.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I see by your OP that you lean on the theory that UFOs are really human advanced technology. I think the problem with disclosure is more profound and therefore people will think more dangerous.
I think the problem they are having is in the semantics, ie. UFOs are just that, unidentified, which is a coverall, could be anything or anyone. But aliens and their resultant technology is more deeper.
1. Are alien extra terrestrial? This then opens the door for sceptics with "there can be no faster than light travel therefore no species could get to Earth from even a nearby star" or " humans would see them approaching Earth".
For believers there is " they will be far, far in advance of humans so they've found a way to traverse the great distances between worlds" and "we can't see them because they are cloaked".
2. Now think on this one, What if the Aliens are from here and have always been here. What if there is a dimension beside our dimension that we at the moment can't access. There would be no need to travel extra long distances and their comings and going would be instantaneous looking to us but for them a planned appearance.
THIS would be the problem for TPTB. Try to explain to the public that there are aliens that can come and go at will and we can't do a thing about it.

I’m not saying that all advanced tech is human. Nor am I saying it’s all alien.

What I’m saying is that if we view this subject as “alien” or “human” that might not be the right lens to think about that through.

I’m of the mind ET exists. Where? Here? I don’t know definitively.

But, what I do know is I can think of “human” ways to look for ET - which is what a lot of people have done and yet some of our best evidence of their existence e is very “human” in nature.

To get to ET, it would probably be easier to follow the human breadcrumbs because, frankly, we don’t truly know what to look for to find ET. What I mean by that is we don’t know their preferences, physical needs, dependencies, where they’d want to live, motivations, etc.

On the other hand, we have a much better understanding of human motivations, preferences and far more historical knowledge to understand where “we” could be.

That’s why I’m wondering how to use that observation to find ET. It may be more productive to work the human angle to ET given humanity and how we operate is far easier to understand.

End of the day, I’d like to find ET like many others would. This is another train of thought that dawned on me in that pursuit.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I believe that its' a stretch to postulate that these wonderful flying machines, that defy the laws of any known physics, is the result of any earthly tech that we have here on Earth.

And since I don't believe in the possibility of interdimensional travel...I would have to assume that these interstellar travelers have broken the speed of light barrier --- If that is safe to be within the realm of possibility --- I would also assume that that these ETs' have a starship capable of constant acceleration, that would easily bring them up to the speed of light barrier, and beyond into the superluminal realm --- All with the capability of protecting the starship and crew from the negative effects of light speed, by having some kind of magnetic field that surrounds the starship itself.
edit on 10-1-2022 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Direne

The speed of light travel is a whole other enigma that science sees as an impossibility, till discovered.
Now UFOs with human capabilities????? According to the US spending trillions on their new F, what ever number it is now, is still thrust technology. As we would agree that the US is in advance of other nations. They cannot hover (not without thrust downwards), they are not silent, they cannot fly at high speed doing 90% turns. And no matter what anyone thinks of their technology ,they cannot cloak or disappear.
There is more reasons to look toward the extra dimension theory than interplanetary travel. Just because it NOW sounds fantastic does not exclude the probabilities.

Good points.

I’d flip this around though…

70 ish years later we’re still operating on thrust in the jet engine sense. But, we also know that nuclear energy, nuclear pumped lasers and other advancements can produce viable propulsion mechanisms.

My view is that jet aircraft have come a long, long way in terms of technology - but it’s still gas turbine powered thrust. We haven’t seen the next propeller to jet engine equivalent shift.

Based on all of the information I’ve read over the years, I’d honestly be shocked if we didn’t have the “next level” of propulsion already available with the physics fully understood.

I also suspect we have either found ET, they found us, or some combination of the two. The question for me then is did they give us the tech or did we already develop enough of it that whatever they shared with us is simply augmenting what we had/building on our understanding.

I any event, I suspect there’s much more at play here than is broadly understood to be true.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join