It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m Beyond Happier - and Healthier! - Now That I Am “Unvaccinated”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I am posting this in the D&P forum as I believe this should live here.

I have no links to share.

Mods - not that you need my permission, but if you think this should be moved I respect that - I am offering a testimony and first-hand update about something I care about. If this needs to be removed entirely - no hard feelings.

Preamble over….

I was extremely displeased to get the jab in the first place.

I got the jab because my employer would make my life hard for not getting it.

Now, said employer is mandating a booster by 3/1/22 if you are eligible. Otherwise, they’ll make your life hard if you encounter COVID or get sent home due to exposure.

I am not getting the booster.

I got both shots in May of 21 and proceeded to:

- gain 45 lbs in 5 months despite being MORE active year/year and have data to prove it.
- Develop RA and Hypothyroidism
- Be cognitively “off” and more emotional

I’m now 6+ months removed from getting that garbage shoved in my body. I did it willingly but I will never, ever forget how I felt waiting in line for that shot. I’ve never felt more “forced” to do anything in my life.

If my employer terminates me, so be it. It took me fasting 16-18 hours a day, finding a good concoction of NATURAL supplements to take daily and months of rest to finally not spend every non-working hour on the couch, be able to be active again and feel “normal”.

Not a chance in heck I’m getting jabbed again.

So, I am now part of the “great unwashed” who “doesn’t care about others”. I’m fine with that. I wouldn’t have gotten the shot in the first place I’d it wasn’t for work. Better some people think I have a problem than develop another autoimmune disorder - I’m putting my health first.

The vaccines should NEVER have been given to everyone. We know not everyone is the same - yet we jab away.

Since I’m technically “unvaccinated” now, please welcome me to the club. I’ve already physically paid the price for the jab so any words of “I told you so” are agreed with.

Enough is enough.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Right there with you.

I did the one J&J and done and have no plan to take another.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Never feel bad about your decision. If you weren’t meant to have made it, you wouldn’t have been able to. We cannot see the full gravity of The Plan.

Also, welcome ^__^

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Congratulations on your epiphany against fascist tyranny.

Now that the corrupt CDC will not give out the number of deaths FROM Covid as opposed to deaths WITH Covid, the truth might finally come out that the world’s “deadliest” virus is really nothing more than regular influenza death rates and by all accounts, less than regular flu death rates.

Anyway it’s not a real vaccine when you can still get it and transmit it…..it’s fake.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I was lied to by the government when we were told that if I got the vax it would 95% protect me from COVID, and I took the vaccine.

I was outright lied to.

I was lied to by the government when we were told that if I got the booster, I would once again be 95% protected from COVID, and I took the vaccine.

I was outright lied to.

I was lied to by the government when we were told another booster would protect me from getting very sick if I got COVID, and I took the 3rd booster.

I was outright lied to.

Yet with all these lies, the Biden administration is trying to force people to be vaccinated, for what? We now see it was all a bunch of lies and the vaccines really have done very little if anything with COVID raging even among the triple vaxed and hospitals once again overwhelmed.

We see monoclonal treatment for COVID being rationed by the Biden administration based on the color of your skin. That is immoral.

We see monoclonal treatment for COVID being rationed and a minimal amount, not nearly enough, provided to states who didn't vote for Biden. That is immoral.

I see the current government as lying to the people with the aide, enthusiastic support, including active censorship of people who tried to warn us what was really happening, by big tech (Facebook/Twitter/Google, etc.) and CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS.

I see the government trying to force all Americans to take a vaccine that doesn't work and which they tried to seal the research and documents on it for 75 years. Why? With all the lies I find this very suspicious at a minimum.

I am triple vaxed, I am very pro vaccine, as my Uncle is deaf because of the measles. I believe in vaccines, I no longer believe the government about this particular vaccine and won't get anymore of them because I can no longer trust the government to tell the truth.

A former state surgeon general friend I spoke with today who is super pro-vax said to me that it is inevitable that all of us, even the triple vaxed will eventually get COVID. The truth.

edit on 1/9/22 by The2Billies because: format

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I never got the first ones, but they're making life harder every day for it.

Tomorrow the new official policy comes out at work.

Your story is going to help me wish through it instead of giving in. I need all the help I can get.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

It's too late.

You have died.

I saw it online, the vaccine is the primary tool in the depopulation agenda of the lizards, Bill Gates, Soros, 5G, and Fauci.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm sorry you were forced to get the jab, and had such a bad experience. I hope your health continues to improve!

gain 45 lbs in 5 months despite being MORE active year/year and have data to prove it.
and
It took me fasting 16-18 hours a day, finding a good concoction of NATURAL supplements to take daily and months of rest to finally not spend every non-working hour on the couch, be able to be active again .......

The vaccine does have a number of reports suggesting it caused hypothyroidism. Not being able to engage in normal activity would certainly explain such a weight gain, and now that you are back to normal activity and thyroid treatment it should reverse. Some of the problems being attributed to the vax don't seem to be reversable. It doesn't sound like the vaccine is a good fit for your system, so kudos for not taking another risk!

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Spartakush removed for political trolling and baiting)
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
I will not quote your post due to length .
I will say , yours is one of the best posts about the COVID vaccine to be found anywhere.
The trouble is not they lied , the problem is NO ONE knows what the vaccine is for nor what it does .
So , they are in full damage control , and have been since the start .
1) The vaccine will prevent you from getting COVID . Wait , we were wrong.
2) The vaccine will stop the spread. Wait , we were wrong.
3) The vaccine will make the symptoms less severe . Wait , we were wrong .
4) Just take the damned vaccine. We don't know what it really does , but take it anyway .

The logic of the insane .

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It's too late.

You have died.

I saw it online, the vaccine is the primary tool in the depopulation agenda of the lizards, Bill Gates, Soros, 5G, and Fauci.

Nothing about my health issues, as the father of three children whom I literally couldn’t play with for months, is funny.

At all.

Karma can be a nasty bitch, sir. You should keep that in mind.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I'm sorry you were forced to get the jab, and had such a bad experience. I hope your health continues to improve!

gain 45 lbs in 5 months despite being MORE active year/year and have data to prove it.
and
It took me fasting 16-18 hours a day, finding a good concoction of NATURAL supplements to take daily and months of rest to finally not spend every non-working hour on the couch, be able to be active again .......

The vaccine does have a number of reports suggesting it caused hypothyroidism. Not being able to engage in normal activity would certainly explain such a weight gain, and now that you are back to normal activity and thyroid treatment it should reverse. Some of the problems being attributed to the vax don't seem to be reversable. It doesn't sound like the vaccine is a good fit for your system, so kudos for not taking another risk!

Thank you for the reply and encouragement!

I’ve got about 20lbs off now. I’m 6’4” and was about 235lbs prior to the jab. I cycle, lift, am active, etc. I also took ZERO prescription drugs, have physicals performed consistently and have no family history of either of the diseases.

I ballooned 45lbs and hard to work extremely hard to maintain only a 20lb weight gain. Still up 25.

The Synthroid is helping. As is me fasting. After a 48 hour fast to reset my system things started going in a better direction. I remain very disciplined (just broke a 20 hour fast about 1.5 hours ago) and am serious about solving this.

Aside from the autoimmune issues my blood work is perfect based on my doctor’s analysis. I can manage both the RA and the Hypothyroidism - and with any luck (and the help of my homeopathic practitioner) I’ll be able to continue this recovery by NATURAL means.

It’s been a journey and I’m not hitting reset on that with a booster.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Welcome, Brother! If I didn't get a jab I couldn't see my great-nephew who has a rare crippling disease and my 97-yr old pop felt better if I did. My nephew is an incredible kid and we are closer to each other than we are to anyone else. We need each other.

I did the J&J because no way mRNA---not that I think it's much if any safer. I felt violated too. I literally lost much sleep over giving up my autonomy.

In the end, however, my CNN-watching father has come around. First he agreed we should not go with mRNA after I explained why.

When it came time according to the scammers for boosters I set him down and explained why I was through come what may. After going over the evidence he decided he's done too! Folk are waking up.

Not only that my vaccination status is no longer an issue with me & my nephew rolling like the adventure dogs we are!!

edit on 9-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

It's too late.

You have died.

Whatever happened to the old liberals who were anti establishment?
Quite sad actually.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

It's too late.

You have died.

You shlould have done that joke at my friends funeral last week.
Maybe try it on my brother who had a heart attack, or the young mother I know with myocarditis now.

Hahaha!! Lol!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I hear you op. It feels good to be a pureblood still.

The negative side is my wife is annoyed now, because all the wimmin hitting on me constantly.

Ugh...

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Develop RA and Hypothyroidism

Can you go into more detail on the hypothyroidism that you're experiencing? I ask because I know possibly two people experiencing something possibly similar.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Whatever happened to the old liberals who were anti establishment?
Quite sad actually.

That aspect alone is proof of concept for Mass Formation Psychosis.

That's why I have a lot of respect for folk like Glenn Greenwald. He's radical as hell in many ways but he's not a hypocrite.

Watching the MFP-NPC's worship the FBI & CIA these days is sickening. They give great weight and respect to folk like John Brennan & Hayden...and even effing Milley. Bizzarro-World.

edit on 9-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join