It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've cracked the code. Mega-conspiracy. BCI.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Alex is controlled don’t forget. Check out the footage Mathew north has on YouTube. He apparently passed away recently. a reply to: Zenchuck

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Humans are created to worship our creator, that is why everyone seems to be looking for a (someone or something) to worship if they have not found their creator.

They long ago found a part in the brain that can turn off the need to worship our creator, if they get us in a position where they can shut down all of that part of our brains they THINK they can win this fight.
They want us connected to the cloud and then THEY will instruct our heads to do what they want and worship them instead.

Add a false sense of happiness by stimulating the brain to feel it.
We will laugh as we kill children and eat dung.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   
It’s not what you put in your mouth that makes you unclean. It’s that which comes out of your mouth.

a reply to: SeaWorthy

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Zenchuck

Well that's cracking but you might wanna put the pipe down.

If you really wish to know what ties us all together its simply being Human we are a social animal you see that likes to keep talking.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

originally posted by: and14263
When you say: "unjabbed remarking on personality changes in jabbed."

I assume this is entirely anecdotal?

Please expand.

My views changed significantly after being jabbed. I had huge cognitive dissonance as defence mechanism against the poor choice I made. But I don't think my personality changed.

My wife got vaccinated and nothing changed. Bitchy before shot and bitchy after. So there goes that hypothesis

I read somewhere that the jab can add an extra day to the menstrual cycle...so "vaxx" = more bitchy!

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

Me either. 69 yrs, heart problems 10 yrs....all 3 jabs by April 21...I'm fine.... actually much better day to day...

Just me tho....not talking anyone else.

PS Wife 59 yrs old, 3 jabs by May 20, Guidance councilor...workin everyday ..

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Humans are created to worship our creator, that is why everyone seems to be looking for a (someone or something) to worship if they have not found their creator.

I wonder then, how exactly you explain someone like me who has a desire to worship no one, and nothing from my earliest recorded age?

They long ago found a part in the brain that can turn off the need to worship our creator, if they get us in a position where they can shut down all of that part of our brains they THINK they can win this fight.
They want us connected to the cloud and then THEY will instruct our heads to do what they want and worship them instead.

Whomever "they" are (which you're conspicuously vague - no, void - on) never "got to me" as i never believed this crap. Now what?

So, in what alternate reality are you judging a "false" signal to the brain, stimulating endorphins to produce this allged "faux happiness", with an actual signal to the brain, which is literally how you display happiness or not?
edit on 10-1-2022 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

And do not forget the implantable chips coming next year, life is going to be soo peachy.

I think chips are red herring at this point. The surveillance and tracing technology is already evolving beyond the need of chips. Face and gait scanning cameras, fingerprint scans, retina scans and eventually even surfaces will probably be able read the dna from constantly discarded skin cells. They don't really need chips to lock you into the system, your whole body will be the key to the system.

Meanwhile, while people have been warning about the chip since the 60s, the surveillance and data mining control grid has slowly been ever growing.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

I wonder then, how exactly you explain someone like me who has a desire to worship no one, and nothing from my earliest recorded age?

Whomever "they" are (which you're conspicuously vague - no, void - on) never "got to me" as i never believed this crap. Now what?

So, in what alternate reality are you judging a "false" signal to the brain, stimulating endorphins to produce this allged "faux happiness", with an actual signal to the brain, which is literally how you display happiness or not?

Everybody worships something, it doesn't have to be a being. It can be money and material things, it can even be ideologies and philosophies, like science.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: themessengernevermatters

Everybody worships something, it doesn't have to be a being. It can be money and material things, it can even be ideologies and philosophies, like science.

Ok well, in this case you're wrong. You speak only for you. I worship nothing.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

mRNA technology used to create designer proteins in cells.

The scary part ?
"Genetic material" was injected into three(or more) rats. The material was designed to enter the hypothalamus gland . When the researchers aimed a specific type of laser at their hypothalamus , the rats went into full attack mode . Oh , yeah , and one died after the injection .

Many have been talking about the weird color coming from street lights. They shine blue or purple and officials say these are "defective" products. I think the changes in light bulbs over the years is directly related as is the all-digital tv signal. Every one of these technologies have subtle applications we have no clue about. We're in for one wild ride I believe.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Nothing is something?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You can believe what you want. If you are a human you have some model of the universe and your place in it holding it all together. Some foundation philosophy, that if dispelled would cause a crisis of faith. Only animals don't have to worry about that, that comes with higher order of thought.
edit on 10-1-2022 by themessengernevermatters because: typo

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: themessengernevermatters

We are animals.

And how do you know that other animals don't have a crisis of faith?

Humans like to think they are smart, collectively through, and generally speaking, they are only as smart as the loudest person in the group.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I can attest that the first 2 words of this title express the totality of this thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Perhaps you worship yourself and don't even know it.

They have very outspokenly told us they plan of simulating the happiness artificially.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Worship is often misconstrued as being exclusively within the purview of religious ideology and practice. People think that not ascribing to organized religion or not believing in God necessarily implies not worshipping anything. However, modern neuroscience and psychology tell us that worship is a human universal and seems to be hardwired into our biology. There has been a growing body of literature that supports the notion that the brain seems to have unique areas associated with spiritual seeking of the Divine. Rhawn Joseph, a neuropsychologist, argues that the structure and function of the brain predispose us to believe in God.

yaqeeninstitute.org...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

Just my 2 cents…most of the people I know have not had health problems nor have their personalities changed after being vaccinated (that I’ve noticed). Nor are they any more irrational than unvaccinated people. There are 3 with sudden heart issues (significant but hardly most people).

Any anecdote that goes against the narrative is just kind of ignored.

Heard that your friends uncles coworker got the vaccine and had a heart attack soon after= Good juicy research.

ATS members that got a vaccine almost a year ago and have had no adverse effects and remained covid free= That is just an anecdote and must be an outlier.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I can attest that the first 2 words of this title express the totality of this thread.

Losing my job, regular phone calls from the government health services. Guards stationed outside the library and swimming pool. Not allowed in any restaurant. Talk of even stricter measures including imprisonment or forced compliance. I can't say it doesn't or wont have a long term effect on my mental health.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
When you say: "unjabbed remarking on personality changes in jabbed."

I assume this is entirely anecdotal?

Please expand.

My views changed significantly after being jabbed. I had huge cognitive dissonance as defence mechanism against the poor choice I made. But I don't think my personality changed.

Entirely anecdotally, I noticed the same thing.

Best way I can describe it is people were more aggressive and emotional.

It impacted me personally to a certain degree. I wouldn’t describe it as depression but a sense of apathy and a loss of drive, ambition and most sadly a loss of passion about most things.

That’s all coming back for me but I can say 100% I look back on how I was over last summer and I’m a different person today in many ways (internally) and back to my former self.

Outwardly not everyone would have noticed that but I’m very aware of how I devolved and rose back to where I am today internally.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join