It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've cracked the code. Mega-conspiracy. BCI.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Dreamkidd
Precisely my point .
I saw it on "Ancient Aliens"
The only part that caught my attention , BTW

My question is, why would they need to "implement" such technologies?

FFS look around you, people are already controlled by their mobile devices 5G or not....and everyone knows this. The human condition is the problem, not technology.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Precisely my point .

FFS look around you, people are already controlled by their mobile devices 5G or not....and everyone knows this. The human condition is the problem, not technology.

Different colors of light produces different reactions in the rats .
With a specific red light , the rats went into full attack mode .

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I love a good theory, but anyone who believes this knows nothing about molecular chemistry or how nanoparticles actually work. Either that or they just don't realise how small an s1 subgroup of the coronavirus actually is. These things can not be remote controlled to change people. Besides, if they could a simple crop duster would work great, right? But as for 5G, when I have 4G signal my phone is great, when it has a 5g signal, it's trash.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Precisely my point .

Different colors of light produces different reactions in the rats .
With a specific red light , the rats went into full attack mode .

Ok but that's not 5G related is it (or maybe i should say not brain control interface related)? I mean there have been studies on humans too where certain colors of certain rooms produced different emotional results, no rats needed for that.
edit on 14-1-2022 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Humans are created to worship our creator, that is why everyone seems to be looking for a (someone or something) to worship if they have not found their creator.

They long ago found a part in the brain that can turn off the need to worship our creator, if they get us in a position where they can shut down all of that part of our brains they THINK they can win this fight.
They want us connected to the cloud and then THEY will instruct our heads to do what they want and worship them instead.

Add a false sense of happiness by stimulating the brain to feel it.
We will laugh as we kill children and eat dung.

What sort of insane evil entity would create a race of sentient, self-aware beings just to worship it? Particularly when the supposed creator is AWOL, and we all have differing ideas of who or what the creator is and many will fight to the death to defend those ideas? I don't believe it is deliberate.

It is a by product of ego, of fear of death. We want to believe there is more to things than just the here and now. That we are a part of a greater purpose. It is one of our greatest flaws and prevents many of us from living life to the full, and ultimately wasting it for the pursuit of what is likely to be eternal nothingness. Of course there is no way we can presently know for sure.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

Maybe your should ask him before you jusdge he is certainly still everywhere.

What sort of insane evil entity would create a race of sentient, self-aware beings just to worship it?

You still have free will who you worship with all the consequences.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
We are each an emanation of the Ancient of Days, forming a sea of humanity.

The body and soul of God, who separated the waters and revealed dry land.

It is why God is unknowable and unbound, who can know the views of the whole of humanity?

It is also why blindly adopting the ideas of others is a disservice to everyone and a dangerous practice.

We are God experiencing our own creation and interacting with ourselves.

reply to: MetalChickAmy

edit on 14-1-2022 by Dalamax because: Know thyself

edit on 14-1-2022 by Dalamax because: And spell your checking

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I'm so sorry that I didn't see your post sooner - it may be too late for this to help...

First, my whole family (hubby & me age 60, daughter 23, my parents nearly 80) all had the Johnson&Johnson shot last Spring.

None of us had any problem, but - we were also following the 'Covid prevention protocol' listed at this link:
covid19criticalcare.com...

Actually, they have added to the protocols since that time, so here is the part that we all have been following:

(See the linked page for the amounts)

Vitamin D3
Vitamin C
Quercetin
Zinc
Melatonin

If you can possibly put off actually getting the shot for one more week (maybe make the appt. for the 22nd and say it was the earliest you could get in?), that would give you time to get the supplements built up a bit in your body, which would increase the effectiveness.

Also, here's a link to a new website where people who got the vax can check the 'batch number' and find out how many bad reactions have been reported to the VAERS system for a particular batch:

www.howbadismybatch.com...

(with all the brands of vaccines, about 90% of adverse events have come from 5% of the batches used)

Note: At the website, the J & J batches are listed as Janssen (think it's the corporate name)

So, if you have that site pulled up on your phone when they pull out the vial - you can ask to see the batch number, plug it into the website and see if that batch is associated with a 'disturbing' amount of 'damage'..

I hope this info turns out helpful - Good Luck!!

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Thanks!

I did cancel my appointment for tomorrow to wait it out a bit longer. Still not sure if my employer will respect the court decision.

A couple of those supplements I'll add to my list and get them. Missing a couple of those.

Appreciate the thoughtfulness in your reply.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join