It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russel Brand Nails It

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I'm sure his affinity for the number 33 is nothing to ponder over, nor is the white horse in the background or his penchant for tattoos inspired by occult symbolism anything more than coincidence. edit on 8/1/22 by Grenade becau

Like any other knowledge, we shouldn’t remain ignorant of it just because it can be used for nefarious purposes. When the dark cabal is literally practicing magic and using occult knowledge we should educate ourselves about the same.

I’m weary of Brand and what his real motives are too, considering his background especially. However he may well have had some grand awakening and seen the light as it were.. going off what he has to say doesn’t feel like misdirection, getting behind milibands Labour was a real low point though.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Russel Brand I believe was voted one of the top intellectuals of our time.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Who is this guy???

Ummm…he’s a…brand…

YouSir

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Indeed, however some knowledge you just can't or don't want to share, especially not online.

For example i'm reading a book about Baphomet at the moment, i have no intention of starting a conversation about what i've learned.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
It's the right that loves and funds war, they make the most profit.

You know people are desperate if they take people like Russel seriously.

Because that's why every single voice from the right is summarily deleted from social media by Big Tech ... Riiiight. What's really going on over time is that people who lean left but aren't committed leftists as they have come to be today like Brand are starting to really see who they've been in bed with a don't actually like that brand of tyranny. They believe the right is that animal, but they see it on their left now as the more existential threat. And because they are getting bit by it from the left, they realize the more immediate enemy.

In short, they see the enemy and he is us, so to speak.

It doesn't mean that Russel Brand is my ally in many ways, but as far as this topic goes, we can walk together.

It's just like a lot of the feminists and lesbians who walk with me now on transgender issues.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

The absolute irony of this hot take, SHOOT THE MESSANGER, hurry!

The ignorance of people like you inspired me to write a movie script based on Russell Brands life, it's about a Hollywood whistle-blower who attempted to use his access to elite circles to expose world wide corruption and collusion, but people like you cared more about the fact he's a flawed man with a flawed past like most humans.

That the fact he was once a drug addict, or a womanizer or a comedian somehow discredits his ability to have anything of value to say or do for humanity. That for people like you people are disposable and irredeemable simply because of your perception of them from a far.

You would rather perish in drowning misery than listen to the words of a flawed man.

Thank you. Thank you for proving to me that you exist in spades.

The best part is, we're actually in direct contact with Russell to play the role he inspired, we'll I guess people like you inspired with how you respond to people like him.

Guess we don't have to worry about you watching it, 😏

edit on 8-1-2022 by FrayedEndsOfSanity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Peek your head out from behind a rock once in a while, he's been a worldwide talent for 20 years now.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

As irrational and judgemental as one would expect from an anon on a conspiracy site. Congrats you trope.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Ahh unchecked judgement and presumption. Man you folks are caricatures I nailed perfectly with the theme of my script.

He's quite open about the fact he's been a recovering addict for 20 years and sober for more than 15. He divorced Katie Perry because SHE was too far into the world you all accuse him of serving.

The guys been speaking out and against all the same conspiracies you folks claim to be against, hell he left Hollywood because they were going to OD him for saying things people of his stature aren't supposed to say. He literally gave it all up rather than sell out.

Watch an episode of Brand-X from 15 years ago, the dude has done more for humanity against the evils we all know exist than this entire site combined.

Some of you fools are completely ignorant to your biggest allies, which tells me the propaganda is working perfectly.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FrayedEndsOfSanity

If a person wants to find fault with what someone says, then the tactic is to delegitimize then by any means necessary rather than address their actual argument. They used the addict tactic with Limbaugh for years too. They'll do it with Brand if they feel he's gone "off the reservation".
edit on 8-1-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And if they go real far off the reservation they just OD them so those folks can say 'see I told you he was a no good junkie'

A Hollywood story as old as time.

I'm just the first one willing to tell it as a story of 'fiction'.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Take your insults to the mud pit.

Calls someone irrational and judgemental while at the same time insulting a stranger without any attempt to offer constructive debate.

Well done, the irony made me laugh.

edit on 8/1/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Your obsession with Brand is borderline creepy. You seem to love him almost as much as he loves himself.

You won’t last long here with that attitude.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I've been listening to what old Dirty Dinkler has to say for a while now.
He sure is getting to the crux of the matter quite succinctly and that seems to get many people's backs up.

Mentioned to some of my none conspiratorial minded friends that he was on the right track about 10 years ago and they prefered to attack the messanger rather than listen to the message.

I would expect a hell of a lot more from the folks here.

With out doubt he has his own agender, he even says as much. I suppose its just a case of, if his agenda aligns with yours.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Your obsession with Brand is borderline creepy. You seem to love him almost as much as he loves himself.

You won’t last long here with that attitude.

Hey Grenade.

If one wants to last long "here" - what would be the correct attitude to adopt? Or what would be the incorrect attitude to adopt? Not being sarcastic or anything. I mean a new poster may find that their reports are being ignored and have no idea why. I have observed that many long-time posters justify their POV by proclaiming that the foundational phrase of the site is to "deny ignorance", but what is the yardstick of measuring ignorance? How is it exactly defined?
edit on 8-1-2022 by HilterDayon because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I have to admit, watching and listening to that video you uploaded has blown me away. I looked for one quote to mention that I thought was relevant, but nothing could be taken out of context from the whole. I have found that to be the chief characteristic of the truth - when it is expressed it is best described as poetry or theatre or music or comedy.

It was gold, it was brave, it was spontaneous, it was truth.

"who is this limey imposter? Where forth did he come from? Never heard a da bum!"

Weww, you 'ave now incha, aye?

I seem to remember the Sanhedrin and the Pharisees saying the same thing: "OO is 'e? Where did 'e come from? Where did 'e get the affora-ee? OO gave 'im the badge? Just some trumped up son of a bloke wiv a degree in woodwork no less. 'E likes wood so much, lets see if 'e likes this cross.

Keanu Reeves is not "the one", Russ is!

Ooh ma gawd. I'm not gonna last long on 'ere after this.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

Attacking other members, slinging mud and calling people names without any justification isn't a good start.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

There's a reason he labelled his tour the Messiah Complex.

Again, i don't necessarily disagree with Brand, as i said he raises some fair points, his under the skin podcast has some interesting content and guests.

I never realised he had so many fan boys.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Attacking other members, slinging mud and calling people names without any justification isn't a good start.

What about loving yourself?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

What about it?

Abiding by the forum rules is part of being a member here.

Now can we get back on topic and make the thread a discussion rather than hijacking it to make it about other members?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join