It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Goal of MRNA is an Immortality Drug

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Most of the skepticism about Corona vaccines isn't targeted at the vaccine itself. Introducing a spike protein that teaches your immune system to look out for Corona is a pretty normal vaccine method. It's kind of weak sauce, because it doesn't comprehensively teach your immune system about Corona's whole structure, just one part, but I wouldn't describe it as "unsafe".

The skepticism is about the delivery method. Encapsulating MRNA packets so they can bypass your immune system and implant MRNA into your cells to get the cells to generate those spike proteins. It's an untested technology that's involves quite a lot of jury rigging of systems inside your body that nobody has ever tried to tamper with before.

So what is the angle?

This is what MRNA was in 2005:

www.statnews.com...

But Rossi didn’t have vaccines on his mind when he set out to build on their findings in 2007 as a new assistant professor at Harvard Medical School running his own lab.

He wondered whether modified messenger RNA might hold the key to obtaining something else researchers desperately wanted: a new source of embryonic stem cells.

In a feat of biological alchemy, embryonic stem cells can turn into any type of cell in the body. That gives them the potential to treat a dizzying array of conditions, from Parkinson’s disease to spinal cord injuries.

But using those cells for research had created an ethical firestorm because they are harvested from discarded embryos.

Rossi thought he might be able to sidestep the controversy. He would use modified messenger molecules to reprogram adult cells so that they acted like embryonic stem cells.

The technology was actually directed at creating embryonic stem cells from an adult cell. So they wouldn't need to be harvested from discarded embryos. (However, this also means you know how to make cells immortal. And a step away from being able to extend telomeres and rejuvenate them.)

For either purpose, be it stem cell creation, or vaccination, the delivery process using encapsulation is still the same, and essential.

But how do you get permission to test something so obviously dangerous? Without Corona they wouldn't even have permission to try this in a lab on voluntary subjects. Nevermind being permitted to use it on the public at large, and have a (very old) president mandating that millions of people accept the treatment even when they say they don't want it.

But immortality can be a very enticing promise to a person who only has a few years left.

Getting test data on the encapsulation process from millions of guinea pigs will surely accelerate the process.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

You can be sure that many polticans arent even vaccinated with the mRNA.
edit on 8-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I’ve been wondering lately. What if the first vaccine actually had a mild / small amount of coronavirus in it? Sorta like the way they do the flu vaccine. Would COVID have mutated as many times as it has?

Anyone know any reason why they had to go the MRNA route?

I don’t think there would have been as much pushback if they went the old way. I don’t blame people for not getting the jab

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

The skepticism is about the delivery method. Encapsulating MRNA packets so they can bypass your immune system and implant MRNA into your cells to get the cells to generate those spike proteins. It's an untested technology that's involves quite a lot of jury rigging of systems inside your body that nobody has ever tried to tamper with before.

So what is the angle?

www.statnews.com...

In a feat of biological alchemy, embryonic stem cells can turn into any type of cell in the body. That gives them the potential to treat a dizzying array of conditions, from Parkinson’s disease to spinal cord injuries.

Rossi thought he might be able to sidestep the controversy. He would use modified messenger molecules to reprogram adult cells so that they acted like embryonic stem cells.

The technology was actually directed at creating embryonic stem cells from an adult cell. So they wouldn't need to be harvested from discarded embryos. (However, this also means you know how to make cells immortal. And a step away from being able to extend telomeres and rejuvenate them.)

Hon. The m-RNA vaccines are not making cells immortal. The vaccines are making people's cells produce the pathogen spike protein. Then the immune system destroys all cells, tissues, neurons, infected with the spike protein from the vaccines.

People with Parkinsons do not have a good reaction to the Covid vaccine or other vaccines for that matter. There is extensive case history that when someone with Parkinson's is injected with a vaccine, that the vaccine ties up their immune system. At which point, a bunch of new abnormal proteins unfold in their dopamine-producing neurons making their Parkinsons symptoms worse. It happens a lot with military vaccines, early onset of Parkinsons. And it happens with Covid vaccines.

Playing games with m-RNA is not the way to go if you want to achieve neurogenesis. Although injected stem cells in Parkinsons patients have the most noticeable results, the key to neurogenesis is to make the body repair its own neurons. So really one needs to achieve mass production of astrocytes, because astrocytes repair damaged neurons and make new neurons.

For Parkinsons, that means a diet change. Eliminate all beef and cow dairy. Increase vitamins for astrocytes and neurons. And ultrasonic sound stimulates astrocytes to repair neurons.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
mRNA is overrated.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

About 10 years ago, there was a doctor who claimed she was working on immortality somewhere in South America, she didn't disclose where, and they claimed that they were on the brink of discovering the secret to immortality.

I remember seeing a video on youtube about it but for the life of me I can't seem to find it anymore.

Anybody remember something like that?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MapMistress

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

So what is the angle?

www.statnews.com...

Hon. The m-RNA vaccines are not making cells immortal. The vaccines are making people's cells produce the pathogen spike protein. Then the immune system destroys all cells, tissues, neurons, infected with the spike protein from the vaccines.

Yeah. The vaccine itself doesn't do anything for immortality.

The technology can be used for it, though.

Both uses involve the same encapsulation method, and the encapsulation method is the dangerous part. Using us common folk as guinea pigs lets them perfect the encapsulation.

Then once all the problems have been found and its safe, then they can start using it for the other purpose.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   
It’s definitely something I’ve been wondering about dude.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   

If it is ever perfected you can bet only the "Elite" will be informed.
Immortality is not for the common people.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I feel ya'. As I ponder all the strategies alchemically fused to the scamdemic let's go ahead and get Profit out of the way. That's always a given in such things.

But most of us can see it with our eyes & feel it at depth that there's more here than that.

The reset stuff too of course, but I've become convinced that a very big part of this is because the potential of mRNA technology is near god-like in more ways than might immediately come to mind.

The Elite want such possibilities badly. Problem is they know (ask the test animals) that there's major kinks to work out. Kinks that could come too late for them get freaky with this tech. Look at Bezos---he's already playing with something besides a personal trainer & a keto diet or some such.

And Nuremberg's a real bitch if you're overlord class...unless they can do their unethical human-use experimentation on a massive scale to a shell-shocked and propagandized public who thank them for it.

edit on 8-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

Anyone know any reason why they had to go the MRNA route?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   

In all my years have I have never come across your posts until now. This was quite informative esp the Parkinson's part. Diet change can really help?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I have a friend who has just been diagnosed with early stage Parkinson's after being double jabbed. On the day he was getting the results of the tests they ran, he went and had his booster in the morning! Unbelievable!
Now he's turning to me for help. So besides Q10 supplement and being an Aromatherapist I will be suggesting one EO that stimulates the Dopamine production and another which repairs damage, particularly the myelin sheath of nerves. I had success treating a friend diagnosed with Motor Neurone (given 5 years to live) with this second oil and 10 years later he is still with us and all MN gone. So when you said this....

Although injected stem cells in Parkinsons patients have the most noticeable results, the key to neurogenesis is to make the body repair its own neurons. So really one needs to achieve mass production of astrocytes, because astrocytes repair damaged neurons and make new neurons.

It gave me something to research as to why this particular EO might have this neurogenesis response. Thank you for that.

Now to the bolded part. Can you point me in the direction of the specific vitamins which help the production of these astrocytes and neurons please and thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I have no doubt that the long term goal for MRNA is the increasing of human lifespan with a view towards something that would seem to us now like immortality. Perhaps what we are seeing now is just a giant trial, to iron out the kinks or at least so they can examine some of those kinks with real data.

The caveat here is that ‘we’ will never see this technology benefit us. We will just end up like the Egyptian populace under Rameses II. Our tech gods and billionaires will go on and on, while the ‘trash’ beneath them ebbs and flows - no
more than a commodity to use and abuse at will. Creating their very own theme park on a global scale.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Don't know about an immortality drug.

But scientists have be dreaming about the endless possibilities of custom made messenger(mRNA) for decades.

There are even HIV/AIDS and Ebola vaccines being trialled right now that utilise the mRNA delivery technology.

The potential where mRNA really is endless if taken to its logical conclusion.

But as far as im aware the technology cant halt or prevent entropy, so immortality's still a pipedream.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MapMistress
in reply to: bloodymarvelous

However, I personally believe they are hiding research on numerous different things within these trials, and actually, research on a shortcut to producing more embryonic stem cells actually makes sense as far a a target goal goes - more sense that just outright depopulation.

Playing games with m-RNA is not the way to go if you want to achieve neurogenesis. Although injected stem cells in Parkinsons patients have the most noticeable results, the key to neurogenesis is to make the body repair its own neurons. So really one needs to achieve mass production of astrocytes, because astrocytes repair damaged neurons and make new neurons.

For Parkinsons, that means a diet change. Eliminate all beef and cow dairy.

Exact opposite, actually. Eliminate all plant based foods that are loaded with anti-nutrients, and increase healthy animal flesh and fats.

Then, yo dramatically stimulate the body's natural production of HGH and Stem Cells, engage in a series of fasts - 24 hr, 48 hr, then progress to 5 and 7 day fasts, and keep alternating them, and people with Parkinsons, dementia, etc, start recovering nicely and quickly.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
As a layman, my thoughts on mRNA are as follows.

It is a mechanism used to turn switches on/off in our bodies.

Teeth for instance are programmed to only regrow once after all baby teeth fall out.
If we can turn on a switch that regrows teeth that die from rot or whatever, that would be a miracle to us toothless rednecks that just want to play in the mud all day.

We might have a beautiful set of teeth, but it won't be a lifesaving endeavor.
🙏❤

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I DON'T WANT TO TURN INTO A KID AGAIN. I had enough of that when I was a kid, I want to be old and wise, not young and dumb anymore. It is easier to control kids than old people, people do not listen to the people who have a life of experience anymore if they say things that go against their beliefs. I learned more actual real proper aspects from old people than I learned from middle aged people in my life. Middle aged people are stuck in the rat race, and the people running the economy want us bound to the rat race so they can profit from our being there.

I look back at how idiotic I was when I was in the rat race trying to fit into a society that was considered normal but in essence was so delusional and programmed that a person was being dragged through the mud to fit in. Most people can't fathom how easy it is to survive if you are not dragged into the rat race and are conditioned to want what you do not need.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Immortality is overrated. I don't want to even live to be very old..part of the excitement in life is knowing that certain things will only happen one time or a few times. If we become immortal then all the excitement around us will dissipate with time. I know we're talking immortality for the top not the bottom but I just don't get the mindset. Let biology run its course. Humans are already enough of a failed experiment. Don't make it so we will be around forever...

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
totally interesting material...

my inclination is to bring up the possibility of some 'dark power/entity' prompting this exploratory medical experiment by falsely telling our scientists that mRNA doping with nano-particles will lead to virgin 'stem cells' being massively generated by human test subjects

all the while... the COVID VAXX & Boosters are actually growing internal parasites in the duped vaxxers and the advanced gene scientists in charge of COVID problems needing correcting

these non-living parasites will build independent neural pathways and make Zombies out of the participants

my CT hat is strapped on tightly , because i'm expecting Gale Force Blowback on this reply post

top topics

<<   2 >>

join