It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMICRON VARAINT - Just A Cold

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

So much lacking in information were 2 immune compromised? were the 2 overweight and diabetic?
Was the 1 healthier taking vitamins and minerals to improve their immune system.

Was the initial viral load in the 1 smaller than the others. Which Variant did they all get ?
Assumption it was the same.

You all need to look at the reports on the cruise ships where
some got sick
some had mild symptoms
some got no symptoms but had antibodies
and some didn't even show they had been infected.

They are doing 2 million plus test a day in the UK for less than 1% positivity what does that tell you? Well Pfizer own papers were based on peoples symptoms not tests and they effectiveness would be wrong. have a read or view The Pfizer Inoculations For COVID-19 – More Harm Than Good

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
My wife and I went to a New Year’s Eve party last week, there was 12 people there.
2 are now Covid positive with cold like symptoms, 2 others have cold like symptoms but have not tested yet.
Their symptoms all started on Monday.
My wife and I are fine, no symptoms at all and so are the others, 6 days later.
Who the F knows?

Edit - The 2 that are positive have been vaxxed, the other 2 with symptoms are not vaxxed.

I think my husband and I have it. We went to a New Year's event on Friday as well, and the symptoms started on Sunday for him, for me, Tuesday evening. It's honestly like a mild flu bug, but the back and body aches are pretty uncomfortable. He has to test to get back to work and is quarantining per company policy, but everything is so backed up right now that he couldn't even get a test appointment until Monday. No home testing kits are to be found anywhere around here. This whole thing is such a gross overreaction, it's ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KMeRMoRe

Imagine the shady world leaders and politicians shaming the un vaccinated for something less milder than a flu or cold. Or lockdowning everything to shame them.

They should be fired and exposed as hypocrites themselves. As they live in gated communities.

I really wonder if they just re branded the flu and cold as a weapon.
People had forgotten we are still in a flu season.
That Covid virus is likely gone.

MSM is just making up things now as they go along.
edit on 7-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I gave up believing the tests were good for anything but producing fear a long time ago, anyone who's researched the guy who invented them might think similarly.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

No it probably isn't there are over 200 different strains of the common cold it's why as a kid you get about 6 colds a year and as an adult you might 1 or 2 a year.

I know. That was my point. People never cared about the exact strain of a cold before, but now they keep renaming the Coronavirus(or Covid whichever), as a way to create more fear.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: xuenchen
Did they die FROM a cold or WITH a cold 😎

I don't know why I find this so funny, but I do. Read it like an hour a go and keep thinking of it and chuckling. Thanks for the laughs!

Because so many people is dying while wearing socks

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

You obviously did not read what I said. I have no sympathy for people who will not even try to help others.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
For such a flu/cold variant the world leaders, polticans want to further lockdown, impose useless vax passports. Still blame the un vaccinated as their scapegoats.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It is really evident why the average U.S. student did so poorly on international science and mathematics exams.

Many just do not understant simple statistics, basic cause and effect # that even if you stayed awake half the time in school, you would be able to get it. You ask the same #ing questions, over and over again when the answers are all around you.

We know the vaxed get re-infected. We also know it is harder to get re-infected when vaxed, but it happens. We know that the severity is much less if we are infected when vaxed and most likely the symptoms of a bad cold, will be all you get.

We know that it is much easier to get the infection if not vaxed and if you get it, it will most likely be much more severe and you could wind up in a hospital and/or die, and become just another infection point for everyone.

We know that if you wear a mask in public and do not congregate with large amounts of people, you are less at risk, yet take a look at the idiots in Florida, California and so many other states that are VIRUS RAMPANT because they do not give a #.

Not understanding this presently is STUPID. Not getting vaxed in the first place was STUPID, but you can still fix that but most of you still won't.

That is why the saying "You can't fix STUPID" has such meaning, especially now.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

You like numbers? Have some. New York and Rhode Island are the clear case count winners, but the most important line is the gray one at the bottom. That's the death line. Notice how it's not really moving? Yeah, you can hardly see it. By design. That's why they scream CASE! CASE! CASE! all day, but they don't talk about all the deaths. They can't. It's just not happening, not like it was last winter.

It's especially not happening in Florida, but I digress. That would interrupt your pile-on.

edit on 8-1-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
You kinda proved their point though.

Those graphs show more cases but they are less severe/deadly, except for florida which is the only one with big old hospitalization/death humps.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Agree with this, there’s no cure for coronavirus’ …so the story has been told. Just as we’ve all had and will have colds, and flu’s we’re all bound to get it at some point. But before, for some reason we were allowed to get it and continue forth without needing to get The Mark or take Soma.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

My son went to a New Years party and came back with the dreaded "virus".

Soon I was infected as well. I've had the "first" Covid variant, so did my son.
Neither of us are vaccinated.

We are both currently suffering severe symptoms.

Coughing
Sore throat
Constant headache
Muscle/joint pain
Difficulty breathing

The ability to breathe has become a real issue for both of us. Oxygen levels around 86%, so we're good so far.

I've had "just a cold". This ain't that.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I’ve had omicron since 31 Dec. I’ve had worse colds

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

It is really evident why the average U.S. student did so poorly on international science and mathematics exams.

Many just do not understant simple statistics, basic cause and effect # that even if you stayed awake half the time in school, you would be able to get it. You ask the same #ing questions, over and over again when the answers are all around you.

We know the vaxed get re-infected. We also know it is harder to get re-infected when vaxed, but it happens. We know that the severity is much less if we are infected when vaxed and most likely the symptoms of a bad cold, will be all you get.

We know that it is much easier to get the infection if not vaxed and if you get it, it will most likely be much more severe and you could wind up in a hospital and/or die, and become just another infection point for everyone.

We know that if you wear a mask in public and do not congregate with large amounts of people, you are less at risk, yet take a look at the idiots in Florida, California and so many other states that are VIRUS RAMPANT because they do not give a #.

Not understanding this presently is STUPID. Not getting vaxed in the first place was STUPID, but you can still fix that but most of you still won't.

That is why the saying "You can't fix STUPID" has such meaning, especially now.

Even if everything you say is true.......They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.’ is in play or do you think Benjamín Franklin was wrong?

<< 1  2   >>

join