It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive analysis of the Malone presentation shows Pfizer vaccines killed more than placebo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Most of us know the mRNA gene therapies are dangerous, but it's going to take a lot of time, effort, studies, and analysis to prove legally just how deadly they are. This means starting with the Pfizer trials themselves and using their own data to show that they are not only worse than placebo, but that the data was manipulated to appear even less harmful than they really are. This is quite astounding actually, when you consider just how corrupt a company like Pfizer actually is.

Here are a few main take aways from the analysis:

Pfizer’s own vaccine trial data which conclusively shows an INCREASED risk of illness and death for the vaccinated group compared to the placebo group. For example, there were 20 total deaths in the vaccinated group versus 14 total deaths in the placebo group with nearly double the amount of cardiovascular deaths among the vaccinated.

Pfizer unblinded the trial participants, tested the Covid-19 vaccine on healthy and young individuals rather than the sick and elderly and did not track any subclinical biomarkers which would be valuable early warning signs of disease caused by the vaccines.

Pfizer reported a 95% efficacy, which sounds like it protects you 95% of the time, but that 95% actually refers to the Relative Risk Reduction, while the Absolute Risk Reduction was only 0.84%. Moreover, the Pfizer clinical results are unreliable because Pfizer introduced immense subjectivity into the trial by leaving it up to the discretion of investigators whether or not to test participants for covid-19. There were a total of 3,410 participants who had Covid-19 symptoms but were not tested for Covid-19.

Pfizer reported one of their 12-year-old trial participants who has been paralyzed to a wheelchair and forced to eat from a feeding tube for the last 10-months as “functional abdominal pain”. Another whistleblower who was a regional director of Pfizer’s clinical trials also reported to the FDA that Pfizer had falsified data, unblinded participants, and not followed up on testing participants who reported symptoms, but neither the FDA nor Pfizer ever investigated the issue.

Pfizer’s report authors had conflicts of interest with 84% of them either employed by Pfizer, owning Pfizer stock, receiving grants from Pfizer, hired as consultants by Pfizer, or previously running clinical trials for Pfizer. For example, two of the Pfizer report authors actually made $9B in stock market profit directly from the Pfizer vaccines because they also happened to be the co-founders of BioNTech.

In summary, there were 20 total deaths in the vaccinated group versus 14 total deaths in the placebo group. In the vaccinated, 9 deaths were attributed to cardiovascular events while only 4 deaths were attributed to cardiovascular events in the placebo group.

In a normal world, a company like this would be throughly investigated and the guilty parties would be brought to justice. But, we aren't living in a normal world.

SOURCE

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Malone spoke about the vaccine causing hypertension and damage to the aorta. My good friend leaped into the early vaccine trials so that she could get a Covid passport. She was just diagnosed with a hypertension and a aortic aneurysms.

I believe Dr Malone. Logic still worked for me.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

In a normal world, a company like this would be throughly investigated and the guilty parties would be brought to justice. But, we aren't living in a normal world.

It's all about money. Flu vaccines cost around $20 per dose. Pfizer's Covid vaccine is typically around the same price. Now.
Pfizer's CEO says that in the future, they'll charge 8-10 times that amount.

The Pfizer execs are notorious liars. Pharma industry experts have said the vaccines may have a final cost of under a dollar per dose to make, and certainly no more than $2.00 per dose. Yet Pfizer says they should charge much, much higher prices to "recoup R&D costs". Pfizer: lies, lies, lies

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Isn't it just so adorably disgusting that vaccine companies are allowed to put a price tag on saving lives, particularly when those lives are up against the federal wall of "get jabbed or get lost".

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Pfizer has been successfully sued many times because they are guilty of so many atrocities against the human race.

Most Americans were against pharmaceuticals until covid-19 came along... and now 70% simply let Pfizer inject drugs into them.. no questions asked.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yet Americans still don't seem to care about exorbitant medical health insurance costs. Where does all the money go? Eleanor Rigby?

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: ColeYounger

Isn't it just so adorably disgusting that vaccine companies are allowed to put a price tag on saving lives, particularly when those lives are up against the federal wall of "get jabbed or get lost".

I know. It's also disgusting how the govt just looks the other way when it comes to all the conflicts of interest by drug studies. "Studies" get routinely published that "verify" drug safety. The studies are very often financed by the drug companies.

Here's a vax study where half the researchers worked for Pfizer!

And we've all seen this:

And this:

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Pfizer has been successfully sued many times because they are guilty of so many atrocities against the human race.

Most Americans were against pharmaceuticals until covid-19 came along... and now 70% simply let Pfizer inject drugs into them.. no questions asked.

I find this to be one of the most bizarre changes when did we start trusting them

Its like watching the twilight zone everyone has forgotten all the atrocities of the past in the blink of a eye to the point where I think if Monsanto themselfs came out with a new drug people would take it

I just dont understand how we went from mocking drug company's that make cures worse than the illness to mocking anyone that points it out

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Im an American and I don't pay for my insurance at all. My employers do...not the case for all I know. Just saying you can't paint a country of 310m with such a wide brush.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

It's all about money. Flu vaccines cost around $20 per dose. Pfizer's Covid vaccine is typically around the same price. Now.
Pfizer's CEO says that in the future, they'll charge 8-10 times that amount.

The Pfizer execs are notorious liars. Pharma industry experts have said the vaccines may have a final cost of under a dollar per dose to make, and certainly no more than $2.00 per dose. Yet Pfizer says they should charge much, much higher prices to "recoup R&D costs". Pfizer: lies, lies, lies

Weren't the vaccines partially, if not mostly, funded by governments during operation warp speed? What R&D losses are they talking about? Tax payers paid to have these vaccines developed and now we get raked over the coals to buy the product to recoup their losses?

Clown world.

(post by headcheck removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Yet Americans still don't seem to care about exorbitant medical health insurance costs. Where does all the money go? Eleanor Rigby?

All I'm saying is... If you absolutely cannot resist taking money for administering essential medical services to 300 million Americans, if there's some holy edict that you HAVE to generate revenue instead of just giving it away, then at least 70% of the proceeds should go directly toward constructions crews and materials dedicated to finishing the wall at the border so our nation can see that the government really does have our interests in mind.

edit on 2-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

They must be waiting for prompted responses from their Big Pharma employers on how to deflect the factual information presented, and twist it to align with their financially gaining narrative.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Business is all about profit. American Healthcare is business. I'm on your side but I'm on the other side too, several thousand miles to the east/south. Where we have social healthcare. It ain't free, but it doesn't cost $30,000 for a baby. Or a broken arm. # the vaccines and # the governments of the world. None of these things has your best interests at heart. YMMV.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Most of us know the mRNA gene therapies are dangerous, but it's going to take a lot of time, effort, studies, and analysis to prove legally just how deadly they are. This means starting with the Pfizer trials themselves and using their own data to show that they are not only worse than placebo, but that the data was manipulated to appear even less harmful than they really are. This is quite astounding actually, when you consider just how corrupt a company like Pfizer actually is.

Here are a few main take aways from the analysis:

Pfizer’s own vaccine trial data which conclusively shows an INCREASED risk of illness and death for the vaccinated group compared to the placebo group. For example, there were 20 total deaths in the vaccinated group versus 14 total deaths in the placebo group with nearly double the amount of cardiovascular deaths among the vaccinated.

Pfizer unblinded the trial participants, tested the Covid-19 vaccine on healthy and young individuals rather than the sick and elderly and did not track any subclinical biomarkers which would be valuable early warning signs of disease caused by the vaccines.

Pfizer reported a 95% efficacy, which sounds like it protects you 95% of the time, but that 95% actually refers to the Relative Risk Reduction, while the Absolute Risk Reduction was only 0.84%. Moreover, the Pfizer clinical results are unreliable because Pfizer introduced immense subjectivity into the trial by leaving it up to the discretion of investigators whether or not to test participants for covid-19. There were a total of 3,410 participants who had Covid-19 symptoms but were not tested for Covid-19.

Pfizer reported one of their 12-year-old trial participants who has been paralyzed to a wheelchair and forced to eat from a feeding tube for the last 10-months as “functional abdominal pain”. Another whistleblower who was a regional director of Pfizer’s clinical trials also reported to the FDA that Pfizer had falsified data, unblinded participants, and not followed up on testing participants who reported symptoms, but neither the FDA nor Pfizer ever investigated the issue.

Pfizer’s report authors had conflicts of interest with 84% of them either employed by Pfizer, owning Pfizer stock, receiving grants from Pfizer, hired as consultants by Pfizer, or previously running clinical trials for Pfizer. For example, two of the Pfizer report authors actually made $9B in stock market profit directly from the Pfizer vaccines because they also happened to be the co-founders of BioNTech.

In summary, there were 20 total deaths in the vaccinated group versus 14 total deaths in the placebo group. In the vaccinated, 9 deaths were attributed to cardiovascular events while only 4 deaths were attributed to cardiovascular events in the placebo group.

SOURCE

So I guess you’re saying that the placebo (probably just a saline solution) killed 14 people?

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Im an American and I don't pay for my insurance at all. My employers do...not the case for all I know. Just saying you can't paint a country of 310m with such a wide brush.

You don’t Have co-pays or Er or tests or anything to pay for ? I have employer paid insurance but I still have to oay copays and up to like 6000 probably more . It’s not like Canada or somewhere where it’s all paid for
edit on 2-1-2022 by Thenail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
why are you trying to guess what the op is saying? The op nor the information they provide suggest the deaths in the placebo control group were a result of the placebo injection they received.

I predict if they do comment it will be to nit pick certain parts as they build strawman arguments

edit on 2-1-2022 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Good work. You single handedly debunked the entire analysis point by point.

Someone a few posts above said someone would be by shortly to attempt to cherry pick and strawman, and you showed up right on queue!

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

TextHow much is Big Pharma making from COVID-19 vaccines? We’re about to find out
Last Updated: Nov. 1, 2021 at 11:35 a.m. ET

TextIn the first half of the year, Pfizer Inc. PFE, +1.11% and Moderna Inc. MRNA, +0.95% reported collective sales of $17.2 billion for their vaccines, but both are expected to report higher third-quarter totals in the coming week, a collective $18 billion. Pfizer is scheduled to report earnings Tuesday morning, while Moderna follows on Thursday morning, after Johnson & Johnson JNJ, -0.72% reported last week more than $500 million in third-quarter sales, nearly double the $264 million it collected in the first half.

Pfizer collected revenue of $11.3 billion in the first half of the year from its COVID-19 vaccine, now known as Comirnaty, and analysts project third-quarter sales of $11.86 billion. Those numbers could be a bit high, however, as some sales could get pushed into the fourth quarter, when booster shots and the newly authorized vaccine for younger children begin landing in arms.

www.marketwatch... .com/story/how-much-is-big-pharma-making-from-covid-19-vaccines-were-about-to-find-out-11635716094

No 'trickle down' economy going on here; all money flows uphill now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join